TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 4/25/2018 at 12:00 AM, Naes said:

We don't know exact difference.

However, for example, if they asked additional evidence they say rfe, and initial from what I've seen (for example john's case) was divorce papers. 

But if you really ask me what I think.. I think it is just how they word it...and has no real meaning.

So it is just a normal rfe. let's see the letter when it reaches you so we can actually understand.

Letter is waiting for me at the house. I am two hours away, dying to see what USCIS needs.. Won't get home until 7:00pm EST

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Well I received my RFE, and I left number 55 blank - If I obtained an IMB to meet my fiance - I didn't... I received a piece of paper to mark no and had my original circled with red pen. I marked that piece of paper no as well, and I am going to send it back to USCIS. They sent me an envelope to send it back in. Question for anyone, Is it ok if I overnight it back and which carrier should I use for the PO Box address on the envelope, UPS or FedEX? I want to complete it as quickly as possible. Also, should I put in a new page with a typed X for 55? I just don't want to have it returned for any reason... Any advice?

Thanks

TDT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 4/27/2018 at 2:38 PM, Jeff_9802 said:

You are right.  This wait is worse than the 6 month previous wait, because you know you are so close.  And as you said, others got their approval on the spot at the interview.  Why not us????

Have you checked your status here ? https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=NIV

i see we just changed from administrative processing to ready 2 days ago.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, Balilove said:

Have you checked your status here ? https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=NIV

i see we just changed from administrative processing to ready 2 days ago.

Yes, I check our status several times a day on that website.  The "Last Updated" date changes every 3-4 days, but it still says "Application Received" for us.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shaunmik said:

Hmmm so on ceac status check after getting verbal approval at the interview the status was administrative processing for 12 days now it has changed to application received anyone else have any experience with this?

Which embassy?

please update your timeline.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Shaunmik said:

It only shows up if I search for immigrant not non-immigrant

Ok so later before it gets issued it will most likely turn to non-immigrant. (I’m not sure if anything happens differently in Sydney but that’s what normally happens.)

but change of status is considered normal in between the interview and issue.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Shaunmik said:

Hmmm so on ceac status check after getting verbal approval at the interview the status was administrative processing for 12 days now it has changed to application received anyone else have any experience with this?

Our status keeps bouncing back and forth from administrative processing  and ready .....

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:46 PM, ArgentinaTamara said:

Visa approved today!!. Quick interview review: 

Embassy: Buenos Aires

The consul was super friendly, everything went smoothly and fast.  

I chose to do the interview in english as im very confortable speaking it, but Spanish was an option if i wanted to.

He asked 3 basic questions like what does my F do, when was the last time we saw each other and when did we meet.

Then he said, "I would normally ask for more questions but ive seen your photos and i can tell your relationship is legit. Congrats!"

So happy its done! if your relationship and love is real theres nothing to worry about. THere's no need to stress. You dont need to "practice", as suggested in other blogs.

Its all things you should know about the person you are about to marry. JUst be yourself, and smile!

Now time to book my flight! 

CC;

@Gm&AC @ARNALDO 

Wow.  Congrats!  :wow:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.