dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 minutes ago, ABK said:

Does everything else also close when there is a snowstorm or just NVC? :P 

currently they are in a blizzard warning, so my guess a lot, they really need to move that place someone that doesn't get that much snow lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, evelynrosa said:

Hello! My husband was born in London, England and lives there now. He lived in Morocco for two years during high school, because his mother is originally form Morocco. 

NVC just emailed us asking for a police certificate and court records from Morocco... Is this normal? We are not sure how to get them, because my husband is in London... 

Yes that is normal because he lived there for two years. I found the following information on travel.state.gov. once you enter country-specific you will find the information needed for your country

Police/ Prison Records

Available

Fees: MAD 20 to MAD 30

Document Name: Extrait de la Fiche Anthropometrique

Issuing Government Authority: Central Police Station of the Locality

Special Seal(s) / Color / Format: N/A

Issuing Authority Personnel Title: Ministry of the Interior

Registration Criteria: Possession of new format Carte Nationale (ID card)

Procedure for Obtaining: Moroccan citizens, over 18 years of age, must obtain a Fiche Anthropometrique and a Casier Judiciaire from the Central Police station at their place of residence. The identity card, which is necessary to obtain the Fiche Anthropometrique, is not available to Moroccans under 18, therefore, Moroccans aged 16 to 18 should present an extract from the judicial records (Extrait du Casier Judiciaire). Police records are not delivered to third parties.

A Fiche Anthropometrique can be obtained by resident citizens of Morocco upon presentation of the new format National Identification Card (Carte d’Identite Nationale), a stamped self-addressed envelope, and a fee to the Service de l'Anthropometrie of the Central Police Station of the place of residence. Non-resident Moroccan citizens may request a Fiche Anthropometrique by writing directly to the Direction General de la Surete Nationale, Fichier Central de L'Anthropometrie, Rabat. The number and date of issue of the new format Carte Nationale must be included in the request. The fiche Anthropometrique is delivered only to bearers of the new format Carte Nationale.

Comments: Only Moroccan citizens can get a police certificate.

Court Records

Available

Fees: MAD 20 to 30

Document Name: Extrait du Casier Judiciare

Issuing Government Authority: For Moroccans and foreigners born in Morocco: Tribunal de Premiere Instance at the place of residence.

For non-Moroccans resident in Morocco: Casier Judiciare Central, Ministere de la Justice, Rabat

Special Seal(s) / Color / Format: N/A

Issuing Authority Personnel Title: N/A

Procedure for Obtaining: Applicants must present some form of official document, such as a birth certificate, carte d'immatriculation, or a passport at the time of application. Foreigners not born in Morocco must make an application to the Casier Judiciaire Central.  Requests by mail must be accompanied by an authenticated identity paper bearing pertinent identity information, a photograph of the applicant and a self-addressed envelope. Court (penal) records are not delivered to third parties.

Certified Copies Available: N/A

Alternate Documents: N/A

Comments: Not available to foreigners not currently resident in Morocco. Moroccans between the age of 16 and 18 need only produce this certificate, as they are not eligible to get a Police Certificate.

Hope this helps

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

currently they are in a blizzard warning, so my guess a lot, they really need to move that place someone that doesn't get that much snow lol

haha yes they really need to move to somewhere warmer. i wouldnt care about them closing if everything else was on time but theyre already sooooo behind and this makes it worse. 

Edited by H&H.

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, H&H. said:

haha yes they really need to move to somewhere warmer. i wouldnt care about them closing if everything else was on time but theyre already sooooo behind and this makes it worse. 

Where is NVC located? Which city?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mouna24 said:

Since 27 february 2018, i send an email to asknvc et yesterday they respond me, the invoice number for my children Will be assigned soon and for me i Will Wait for 4 week

We sent a request as well to AskNVC yesterday so I will await their reply. Based on what they told you, I think we will have to wait 2-3 more weeks for our case number.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Babycanuck said:

We sent a request as well to AskNVC yesterday so I will await their reply. Based on what they told you, I think we will have to wait 2-3 more weeks for our case number.

i got my reply for my asknvc inquiry yesterday after waiting 2 weeks i think and it basically said to wait 4-5 weeks for case number. i posted their email sometime yesterday here if u want to see....

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mouna24 said:

Depuis le 27 février 2018, j'envoie un email à asknvc et hier ils me répondent, le numéro de facture pour mes enfants sera bientôt attribué et pour moi j'attendrai 4 semaines

NVC received my case 13 february 2018 and send to supervisor 28 february 2018

Children's case was received by NVC 29 january 2018 ans send to supervisor 13 february 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
18 hours ago, truelove29 said:

I finally received our case number today!! NVC received our case on January 8th...over 2 months to get a case number! I already paid AOS fee and IV fee...so excited to finally be moving on to this next phase!!

Congratulations!! That gives me some hope 

Timeline
1 hour ago, rtsandlin said:

quick question: I know NVC received my packet on March. 7th, but when I called, they said "allow up to 11 weeks" from March 9. So which is my scan date? they said they don't send emails out anymore.

Your sd is March 9th

19 hours ago, truelove29 said:

I finally received our case number today!! NVC received our case on January 8th...over 2 months to get a case number! I already paid AOS fee and IV fee...so excited to finally be moving on to this next phase!!

That gives me some hope. Hopefully i recieve mine soon too. Nvc received 10th jan. 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Rawanruru said:

When did you mail them the package?

I mailed my package November 28th NVC received it December 1st. First sd December 5th I got a checklist January 9th Second sd January 17th cc March 9th

Edited by Netta

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.