dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Pat Stubbs said:

Hi, has your status changed online? Mine still says at NVC and my CC date is 3/21/2018

wondered if it says in transit?

have they emailed you yet with the interview date?

thanks

Hi, no my status hasn't changed. It stills says at NVC . The representative told me that they scheduled the interview today, she said I should keep an eye on my email. That I should get an email soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Chrisco2018 said:

Congratulations!! Super exciting. We should be getting ours soon also cc:02/10/18

Thank you! And yes hopefully soon! The wait was killing me mentally lol but now to get everything ready 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Rawanruru said:

Did any of y'all get an email for the interview ? Or you knew by calling 

By calling! It takes a few days for you to get the email, you should give them a call to see if they've scheduled yours yet 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Moses E said:

I must congratulate everyone who have patiently endured NVC's wait. It's not been easy for anyone I suppose. 

I spoke with a NVC representative a couple of hours ago and she confirmed my interview date is scheduled for may 1st. Still feels like a dream. 

Cc march 9th.

Wow, congrats Moses E, I just called and the nice gentlemen said to check back tomorrow, they are working on my Lagos interview date.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lyn & Lan said:

Wow, congrats Moses E, I just called and the nice gentlemen said to check back tomorrow, they are working on my Lagos interview date.

Great. Wish you the very best. Sure you will get yours pretty soon.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Hello everyone.... 

I’m so excited to inform you all that I’ve gotten my interview date. 

May 3rd 

CC: Feb 16, 2018

Lagos Nigeria. 

Please start calling for yours💃💃💃💃

Congrats Zaynab, I just called and the nice gentlemen said to check back tomorrow, they are working on my Lagos interview date.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Danche said:

Congratulations for all those who have been assigned appointments!! Does your case status on CEAC change after finding out the appointment date?

Nop, i expect it to take a couple of days perhaps next week for changes to be effected. We have waited for weeks, a few more days won't kill.  :D

3 hours ago, mina dawoud said:

did anyone from egypt got the interview date?

CC FEB/23/2018, Called today and still no interview date.  The last person from Cairo to be scheduled was at three months after CC date.  Hoping for good news :wacko:

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Nepenhyah said:

CC FEB/23/2018, Called today and still no interview date.  The last person from Cairo to be scheduled was at three months after CC date.  Hoping for good news :wacko:

i don't know why cairo taking a long time to do the scheduling which is i know a lot of people got scheduled for the visiting visa very quick i know its different but at lease its mean that they have a lot of dates 

Timeline
6 hours ago, shernandez239 said:

I will update you when I call later today 

I called about 30 min ago and no interview set up yet. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.