ChristineA

We got our interview with US embassy in Brazil

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sunnyland said:

when will be the interview be? Or was it today? Good luck.

Hello.  Our interview will be March 28.  Thank you!  Good luck with your case too!

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, ChristineA said:

Hello.  Our interview will be March 28.  Thank you!  Good luck with your case too!

Congratulations when you get email for interview? 

Timeline
On 2/10/2018 at 8:50 AM, Mill&bill said:

Congratulations when you get email for interview? 

Thank you! I did not get an email yet.  I happened to call the NVC and they told me that the interview was scheduled for March 28.  

event.png

Timeline

Congratulations, you should receive the confirmation email soon, do not wait for a letter, this may not happen. Once you receive the email, contact the doctor and schedule a time, be sure to send all the necessary documents, everything will be fine, congratulations again

event.png

Timeline
11 hours ago, Rafael G said:

Congratulations, you should receive the confirmation email soon, do not wait for a letter, this may not happen. Once you receive the email, contact the doctor and schedule a time, be sure to send all the necessary documents, everything will be fine, congratulations again

Thank you!  I appreciate your help.  When you had your medical appointment in Rio, how many times did you need to go back to see the doctor?  Did you have to go to other places to do the blood work, xrays, etc?  We are trying to determine how many days before the interview should make the appointment for and or arrive in Rio.

event.png

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 09/02/2018 at 8:35 PM, ChristineA said:

OMG!!!:wub: We finally got our interview to the US Embassy in Rio de Janerio!!!  Things just got real!!  :rolleyes:

Congratulations! When was your CC date?
I'm waiting for my interviwe at RDJ too! 

TKS

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Knychala said:

Congratulations! When was your CC date?
I'm waiting for my interviwe at RDJ too! 

TKS

my closed date was 1/19/18.  Thank you!  Good luck on your interview.

event.png

Timeline
3 hours ago, ChristineA said:

Thank you!  I appreciate your help.  When you had your medical appointment in Rio, how many times did you need to go back to see the doctor?  Did you have to go to other places to do the blood work, xrays, etc?  We are trying to determine how many days before the interview should make the appointment for and or arrive in Rio.

I lived in São Paulo, then I did the Medical part, in São Paulo I went to the medical office, the same day I did the exams, and after a 7 (including weekend) I went to get the package in the office, I can not tell you as is the doctor in Rio de Janeiro.

event.png

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rafael G said:

I lived in São Paulo, then I did the Medical part, in São Paulo I went to the medical office, the same day I did the exams, and after a 7 (including weekend) I went to get the package in the office, I can not tell you as is the doctor in Rio de Janeiro.

oh ok. thank you!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.