dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2018

827 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, csi260sa said:

I sent that copy to NVC. But for the interview, do I have to print out, fillup, sign again?

You are not supposed to send any originals to NVC just copies. That's the purpose of the interview. You can sign another form but the interviewer may inquire further as to why it's a different signature than the copy they have.

3 minutes ago, acidrain said:

You are not supposed to send any originals to NVC just copies. That's the purpose of the interview. You can sign another form but the interviewer may inquire further as to why it's a different signature than the copy they have.

I sent just copies for everything else but I missed this! I sent this this original! :( 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, csi260sa said:

I sent just copies for everything else but I missed this! I sent this this original! :( 

There is always a possibility the NVC will forward the original i864 to the consulate for the interview. I think it depends on the country. In Canada we bring the original to the interview. 

6 hours ago, JennBla said:

It took us about 2 weeks for interview date 

Wow thought it could be sooner. Thank you though... I won't get anxious waiting knowing it could take that long 

Thank you 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I have submitted AOS to NVC. Do I need to carry anything as a proof of my sponsors income  in my interview  ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, L0bster00 said:

They did the same to me. I cAlled monday they told me my spouse interview date at islamabad is on 1 march 8 am. Tuesday i cAlled and they said no interview. Not sure what is going on. Btw our cc is 12/29/17

I called after you posted this since my CC was 01/02/2018

I still have my interview date for 02/15/2018 .. i re-confirmed on the phone and also have a email

i already have my flights booked so hopefully things dont change :(

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Divyajit said:

Hi Guys,

I have submitted AOS to NVC. Do I need to carry anything as a proof of my sponsors income  in my interview  ?

Yes, you need to bring AOS along with IRS transcripts or copy of tax returns filed with IRS. 

Read below link for more info:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/BMB_Mumbai.pdf

Timeline
3 minutes ago, tshafiq91 said:

Had my interview today at Islamabad

It went pretty well. Asked who is asking me to come, what wife does, what I'm going to do over there. 

Said congrats you're approved but we need for sponsor to resubmit i864 because one area address is wrong. Kept my passport and sent me on my way. Not too bad.

It was fairly packed so I suggest going early, my appointment was for 8, got there at 630, it was so busy.

Just take it easy and be honest. :)

Hoping they receive our docs soon so I can finally get to see my new daughter! 

Congratulations i hope you would get your visa soon. Did they ask about police certificate? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, tshafiq91 said:

It went pretty well. Asked who is asking me to come, what wife does, what I'm going to do over there. 

Said congrats you're approved but we need for sponsor to resubmit i864 because one area address is wrong. Kept my passport and sent me on my way. Not too bad.

It was fairly packed so I suggest going early, my appointment was for 8, got there at 630, it was so busy.

Yay!!! Congratulations to you! Great news to hear 🎉🎊😁

4 minutes ago, tshafiq91 said:

Tuve mi entrevista hoy en Islamabad

Fue bastante bien. Preguntado quién me está pidiendo que venga, qué hace la esposa, qué voy a hacer allá. 

Dijo que está aprobado, pero necesitamos que el patrocinador vuelva a enviar i864 porque una dirección de área está equivocada. Guardó mi pasaporte y me envió en mi camino. No está mal.

Estaba bastante lleno, así que sugiero ir temprano, mi cita era para 8, llegué allí a las 6:30, estaba muy ocupado.

Solo tómalo con calma y sé honesto. :)

¡Espero que reciban nuestros documentos pronto para que finalmente pueda ver a mi nueva hija! 

Congratulations man :jest::jest:

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Timeline
Just now, Mill&bill said:

Congratulations i hope you would get your visa soon. Did they ask about police certificate? 

No, asked for nothing really, he only looked at 2 picsof my wife and i, asked 5 questions and sent me on my way.

1. Who asked you to come

2. What does your wife do

3. Why do you want to go

4. Why did you expedite

5. What it love or arranged 

Service Center :Nebraska Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate :Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage (if applicable):2016-12-24

I-130 Sent :2017-02-03

I-130 NOA1 :2017-02-07

I-130 RFE :2017-09-06

I-130 RFE Sent :2017-09-25

I-130 Approved :2017-10-05

NVC Received :2017-10-23

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :2017-10-27

Pay AOS Bill :2017-10-27

Receive I-864 Package :

Send AOS Package :2017-11-24

Submit DS-261 :2017-11-01

Receive IV Bill :2017-10-30

Pay IV Bill :2017-10-31

Send IV Package :2017-11-24

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :2018-01-29

Case Completed at NVC :2018-01-11

NVC Left :2018-01-12

Consulate Received :2018-01-16

Packet 3 Received :2018-01-29

Packet 3 Sent :2018-01-30

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :2018-02-01  Submit Review

Interview Result :Administrative Review

Timeline
5 minutes ago, tshafiq91 said:

hey buddy

what address area was wrong ? can you provide page number or some detail ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, scarlett262004 said:

Ok I called them again and the rep was super nice and explained what happened. I’ll try my best to explain. So basically Islamabad did not have electronic processing but now they have a new program that will tentatively schedule you in a slot but it doesn’t mesh with NVC’s system and they have to I guess make sure that cases are scheduled by case completes. So when I called on Monday the guy saw that it looked like I was scheduled and now NVC is going through their process of scheduling so it shows that we aren’t scheduled. He says that we may still get that same date and time if it’s available when it comes to our case. He said this has happened a few times now where people were told they were scheduled but really they aren’t. 

Thank you but this explanation  increase my anxiety level. First i was thinking they gonna schedule interview for islamabad but now it seems like they are not scheduling for islamabad plus if we even got a date then there would be still confusion like nvc schedule it or slot fill by islamabad new program system. I dont know i am upset. Oh God 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, aindian310 said:

Yes, you need to bring AOS along with IRS transcripts or copy of tax returns filed with IRS. 

Read below link for more info:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/BMB_Mumbai.pdf

I have submitted original signed  AOS to NVC :( . I have the scan copy of it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.