dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2018

827 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Timam2 said:

Anyone having problems accessing CEAC.state.gov ?? 

I’m having problems 

Yeah i am having problem too. I cant access it i guess there is technically issue

Timeline
5 hours ago, Timam2 said:

Anyone having problems accessing CEAC.state.gov ?? 

I’m having problems 

I think it was down for maintenance but thought it was supposed to be back up this morning. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hi all, I received the NVC email today! Our CC is 1/29/2018.  Hopefully we get an interview soon. I am actually flying to Quito on Feb 21st to visit my husband, but all the slots for Feb at the embassy have been filled up.  So I think my husband might have to go to the interview alone in March :( Even thought my son and I are going to visit him again at end of March for Spring Break, to go on vacation to the Galapagos... but its not worth waiting a month if my husband gets an interview for the first week of March!

Good Luck to everyone!! I just want this process to be doneeeee... our priority date from USCIS was Dec 27th, 2016......hahaha mannnn its been forever!!! Even tho we were lucky we lived together up until July 2017 and we have been seeing each other with little trips. Its still awfully hard...

20 hours ago, rodrigo mike said:

no luck so far for CdJ cc 12/21/17  what about you my friend Sayuri2014 hopefully this week man

I have not called, I figured you would get yours first and then post it here. Then i would call about mine. I just hate calling because i get my hopes up and they end up saying there is no interview yet. 

I really hope we get news this week, i have been so stressed out! 😓

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Scarlett262004 have u had and interview date cause my case close on Jan 16 receive the email waiting on interview long more to. Get interviewed appointment?

Timeline
14 minutes ago, sgaitan said:

Scarlett262004 have u had and interview date cause my case close on Jan 16 receive the email waiting on interview long more to. Get interviewed appointment?

No. We thought we had an interview date because the embassy tentatively places you in a slot but NVC actually didn’t schedule it as of yet so we are still waiting. I think almost everyone for Islamabad who has gotten CC in January are waiting to be scheduled for interviews. Hopefully we hear something this week. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Minhaj88 said:

I Got CC on Jan 3rd. Interview is on Feb 26th at Islamabad Embassy. so they were scheduling interviews. Don't know why will they stop now.

I guess I meant mid January. There’s quite a few of us with CC in the 12-20th that haven’t been scheduled yet. But it’s still the 1st week of the month this week so hopefully we hear something soon. Good luck to you in your upcoming interview! 😊

Timeline
Just now, scarlett262004 said:

I guess I meant mid January. There’s quite a few of us with CC in the 12-20th that haven’t been scheduled yet. But it’s still the 1st week of the month this week so hopefully we hear something soon. Good luck to you in your upcoming interview! 😊

Thank you!! My wife will attend, she just got her medical done. Good luck , InshaAllah you guys will receive the interview date soon.

2 hours ago, KarmelAnn said:

Cc 31/01/18  waiting for interview date... I'm  from Guyana.  Praying it's really soon

That's my CC too! Hoping for interview date this week. Praying for that.... Dominican Republic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.