dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2018

827 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Suriname
Timeline
1 minute ago, She0710 said:

I bet, please update your interview experience on your TL as i have a friend in guyanna who is also going through the same process. She is waiting for her interview date. 

Ooh,yes i Will... No problem 

3 minutes ago, Knychala said:

Tks a lot! I still have to wait long time sadly

Im sorry , i didnt mean to get u upset or make u sad 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chinegwa25 said:

Ooh,yes i Will... No problem 

Im sorry , i didnt mean to get u upset or make u sad 

No worries! I'm actually getting used to that. My history with NVC is long. I had a Check list on Set 26 and got a CC only on Dec 4, but 4days later my son was born and we sent his docs and went back to doc check and got the second CC on Jan 27, back to interview queue. :(

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Knychala said:

No worries! I'm actually getting used to that. My history with NVC is long. I had a Check list on Set 26 and got a CC only on Dec 4, but 4days later my son was born and we sent his docs and went back to doc check and got the second CC on Jan 27, back to interview queue. :(

So Where are u from? And Congrats on THE baby ... 

Timeline
Just now, Chinegwa25 said:

So Where are u from? And Congrats on THE baby ... 

Thanks!

I'm from Brazil and still living here, I started on a EB3 process in Oct 2016. Can't wait to get done with that!

What about you, what's your story? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I was looking at the spreadsheet for Pakistan at past interview dates scheduled and a lot of them were scheduled in the teens of the month. So maybe next week will be the week. That’s what reps keep telling me to check back next week. 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Knychala said:

Thanks!

I'm from Brazil and still living here, I started on a EB3 process in Oct 2016. Can't wait to get done with that!

What about you, what's your story? 

Well my husband and i are original from Suriname which is a country in South America, he moved to the U.S. Almost 13 years ago... He is a USC now we got married in 2016 and also had our first child in 2016 we started the spouse visa sprocess  in March 2017 and we are almost finish now ...

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Chinegwa25 said:

Well my husband and i are original from Suriname which is a country in South America, he moved to the U.S. Almost 13 years ago... He is a USC now we got married in 2016 and also had our first child in 2016 we started the spouse visa sprocess  in March 2017 and we are almost finish now ...

Very nice, good luck for you and everyone else!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

I was looking at the spreadsheet for Pakistan at past interview dates scheduled and a lot of them were scheduled in the teens of the month. So maybe next week will be the week. That’s what reps keep telling me to check back next week. 

Hopefully we hear some good news next week otherwise last week of month and first week of month both have passed and i even dont know when are they gonna schedule for pakistan 

5 hours ago, iheartspink said:

Llamé anoche y me dijeron que aún no hay entrevista. 😞 Estaba mirando a personas que recibieron CC de República Dominicana y recibieron entrevistas entre 8 y 10 días después de CC. Pero no sé si es después del correo electrónico CC

La primera cita es el CC, la segunda es el día de la entrevista y la tercera es la entrevista real

Screenshot_2018-02-09-08-28-52.png

I have also been looking.. It would be great!!
Hopefully it will be soon, if you come to know anything, please let me know! 

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Chinegwa25 said:

Hi guys, i have my interview monday coming usem in Guyana . Any good tips?

All the best i. Waiting for mine too in Guyana. Don't know what it's like. But I pray you get through just fine

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Netta said:

I'm sooooo happy finally got CC

First sd 12/05

Checklist 1/9 

Second SD 1/17

CC 2/9

It took three weeks two days from second sd

Congratulations to you  :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, AJLove said:

For those waiting for interview at Mumbai consulate, look at the trend in the picture below. It looks like the interviews are scheduled on first and last day of the month.

image.png.82d961cb2240bd96f55491d536375d55.png

Going by this, there should be something scheduled Feb 1/2. Either no interviews have been scheduled in feb so far OR folks havent updated their data.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Arv18 said:

Going by this, there should be something scheduled Feb 1/2. Either no interviews have been scheduled in feb so far OR folks havent updated their data.

True but keep in mind this is maybe .001% of people that are going through the CR 1 process at Mumbai consulate. 

Timeline
22 hours ago, AJLove said:

Thats a good point you have made. If we get our interview date after April 15th we may want to take the 2018 tax returns documentation. 

Guys, The point is I DO have a W2 for 2016 and even sent it to NVC

Spoke to NVC last evening and was told their online review system automatically flags an alert if the "Total W2 income" in AoS is less than minimum, which is the case for my 2016 W2.

They did advise that my spouse can show my 2017 W2 and also keep an updated AoS ready. I can also use proof of assets (bank statements, emp.letter etc)  to supplement 2016 income. But the Indian income in 2016 will not be considered.

So regardless of when the interview is, I will keep the new AoS and W2 of 2017 and even file 2017 return.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

First scan date: 11/28/2017

checklist: 01/09/18

Second Scan Date: 01/26/18

Consulate: Nigeria 

please is there anyone from Nigeria on this platform who had a second scan date with a CC? Please how long do I have to wait? I’m tired of this whole journey. I need words of relief 😢

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.