pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, keixjil said:

Hey guys, fyi my case status was updated to “Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview” yesterday Feb 8th. 

I had biometric taken on Jan 31st. So i guess my I485 is being forwarded to my local field. Am I right? 

Thanks guys!!

Nice.

I did biometrics few hours after you at the same local office. 

All the best.

23 hours ago, keixjil said:

Hey guys, fyi my case status was updated to “Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview” yesterday Feb 8th. 

I had biometric taken on Jan 31st. So i guess my I485 is being forwarded to my local field. Am I right? 

Thanks guys!!

Wow I havent checked my wife's case in awhile because I was expecting a longer wait. But after reading your post I went to check and her case is read for interview also from February 8th. Let me know whenever your notice letter comes in so I can make sure to check mine. Goodluck

Hi Guys hope everyone is doing well,

I received 2 of 3 notifications one for my i485 and for the i131 is this a good sign? I'm only missing notification for the EAD and I know there is not a notification for  i864. So I'm hoping everything is going smooth.

Thanks in advance fro any responses guys :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
34 minutes ago, GioRod said:

Hi Guys hope everyone is doing well,

I received 2 of 3 notifications one for my i485 and for the i131 is this a good sign? I'm only missing notification for the EAD and I know there is not a notification for  i864. So I'm hoping everything is going smooth.

Thanks in advance fro any responses guys :)

Hi!

According to the people in here, they might deliver your NOA1 for EAD a few days later. :) Just be patient.

AOS JOURNEY

AOS package sent: 01/22/18 

NOA1 dated: 01/26/18

NOA1 text/emails: 01/29/18

NOA1 Hardcopies: 02/02/18

Biometrics: 02/23/18

Interview scheduled for: 05/08/18

Green Card Approved & Card in Production: 05/08/18

Card was Mailed to me: 05/11/18

Card Received: 05/15/18                                                        

ROC JOURNEY

ROC package sent: 02/08/20

ROC received in AZ: 02/10/20

Check cashed + Text message with case #: 02/14/20

NOA1 dated: 02/13/20

Biometrics: 05/07/20 (text + email stating bio was taken)

"Card in Production": 07/07/20

"Case was approved": 07/08/20

Approval notice received: 07/11/20

"Card was mailed to me": 07/28/20

41 minutes ago, DebbieWRaney said:

Hi!

According to the people in here, they might deliver your NOA1 for EAD a few days later. :) Just be patient.

ok got it thanks for the response hopefully . Hope I dOnt get hit with the bs saying use proper form . 

43 minutes ago, DebbieWRaney said:

Hi!

Question did you receive all text notifications 3 of 3 ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, GioRod said:

Question did you receive all text notifications 3 of 3 ?

Yes I did! They all came on the same day though.

AOS JOURNEY

AOS package sent: 01/22/18 

NOA1 dated: 01/26/18

NOA1 text/emails: 01/29/18

NOA1 Hardcopies: 02/02/18

Biometrics: 02/23/18

Interview scheduled for: 05/08/18

Green Card Approved & Card in Production: 05/08/18

Card was Mailed to me: 05/11/18

Card Received: 05/15/18                                                        

ROC JOURNEY

ROC package sent: 02/08/20

ROC received in AZ: 02/10/20

Check cashed + Text message with case #: 02/14/20

NOA1 dated: 02/13/20

Biometrics: 05/07/20 (text + email stating bio was taken)

"Card in Production": 07/07/20

"Case was approved": 07/08/20

Approval notice received: 07/11/20

"Card was mailed to me": 07/28/20

11 minutes ago, DebbieWRaney said:

Yes I did! They all came on the same day though.

MMMMM ok I see I was snooping around and saw In another forum some on got 2 the same day and the other was sent like 4 days after(EAD) so ill just be patient thanks again :)

5 hours ago, GioRod said:

MMMMM ok I see I was snooping around and saw In another forum some on got 2 the same day and the other was sent like 4 days after(EAD) so ill just be patient thanks again :)

All mine came through on the same day few seconds apart and in sequence (receipt numbers).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
21 hours ago, Eros99 said:

Nice.

I did biometrics few hours after you at the same local office. 

All the best.

Thank uou. Also wish you hear sthin good next week!! 

13 hours ago, tritruong85 said:

Wow I havent checked my wife's case in awhile because I was expecting a longer wait. But after reading your post I went to check and her case is read for interview also from February 8th. Let me know whenever your notice letter comes in so I can make sure to check mine. Goodluck

I definitely will but right now if my application is being forwarded to Seattle field office and it might be awhile for my interview date to be scheduled 

K1 Journey : Service Center: California Service Center + Consulate: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

USCIS I-129F Receive Date:  January 13th, 2017

USCIS I-129F NOA2 Date:  April 27th, 2017 (105 Active days )

NVC Received: May 19th, 2017

NVC Left : May 26th, 2017

Packet 3 Received : June 12th, 2017

Interview Date : July 28th, 2017  - Approved

AOS Journey: 

AOS package (I 485, I765, I131) sent: Jan 10th, 2018

USCIS Lockbox Chicago received: Jan 12th, 2018

NOA 1 hard copies received: Jan 22nd, 2018

Bio-metric Appointment Letter received: Jan 26th, 2018

Bio-metric Appointment date: Feb 6th, 2018

Interview date: April 23rd, 2018

Approval date: May 20th 2018

ROC Journey:

Package sent: 02/25/20

USCIS Lockbox Phoenix received: 02/27/20

Text received with case ; check cashed: 03/04/20

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
On 2/9/2018 at 12:57 PM, Stewt said:

That's wonderful! Still waiting on my mail man he usually comes in the evening around 4 or 5pm. Also the EAD was delivered on Monday to Chicago but haven't gotten any updates of receipt for it yet 😔😔 sigh

My case is same as yours and the EAD was delivered on Tuesday to Chicago, 1 day after you. 

Received my Biomerics Appt on Sat,  is also a day after you, 2/21. 

Hope we will get a response on our EAD soon!

Filed: Country:
Timeline
13 minutes ago, S & G said:

My case is same as yours and the EAD was delivered on Tuesday to Chicago, 1 day after you. 

Received my Biomerics Appt on Sat,  is also a day after you, 2/21. 

Hope we will get a response on our EAD soon!

Oh cool beans! I was really hoping the EAD notice would've updated by now but it hasn't. I was planning on doing an early walk in for the bio but wanted an update on the EAD noa first!! Fingers crossed we'll get that update real soon🤞🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.