dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2018

815 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Do you know those Visa types? More than likely K1's or they could have been expedites. You can always call NVC to see if they are scheduling for your embassy. They might be early also.

Thanks. They haven't scheduled yet.

I don't know how people say they call the next day after CC and get interview dates!! I think half of them are not true.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hi! Just got our CC 22nd January, 2018. Waiting on being scheduled for an interview at the Mumbai embassy. Any idea on how many days it takes to get a date from CC? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ishxo said:

Hi! Just got our CC 22nd January, 2018. Waiting on being scheduled for an interview at the Mumbai embassy. Any idea on how many days it takes to get a date from CC? 

CC jan 9th. New Delhi embassy. Still waiting for interview date. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, hermank said:

CC jan 9th. New Delhi embassy. Still waiting for interview date. 

Congrats! Just got off the phone with them and was told, they're just starting to schedule for March... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My cc is 12/28 no interview scheduled yet. When I call NVC and ask if they are scheduling for our embassy they are saying  they don't know. Is it true? Don't they have that information? Because it feels so useless to call them. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, J&O said:

My cc is 12/28 no interview scheduled yet. When I call NVC and ask if they are scheduling for our embassy they are saying  they don't know. Is it true? Don't they have that information? Because it feels so useless to call them. 

Hey! That's what they told me last night too... I called again this morning and was told that they have started scheduling for March. I think they all have different information about this? Idk

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Ishxo said:

Congrats! Just got off the phone with them and was told, they're just starting to schedule for March... 

Finally. That’s a good news. I was hoping to get interview in February. 

Timeline
Just now, hermank said:

Finally. That’s a good news. I was hoping to get interview in February. 

Me too! I thought we could make it to the end of February

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, csi260sa said:

I asked them about schedule. The rep didn't say anything about starting schedule! I asked them if they are going to schedule for the march. They said they will schedule according to case competition. 

Dhaka Embassy 

CC: January 12 

Same here

Islamabad Embassy 

Still hope to get interview date in feb

Edited by Mill&bill

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Mill&bill said:

Same here

Islamabad Embassy 

Still hope to get interview date in feb

Even with expedite I had no luck so far... they're still reviewing our file.. it's been 2 weeks now!!! 

They said they "understand" our situation though lol like that helps. My wife will have her kid before I can get there.. the whole point was to be by her side due to medical issues of the pregnancy.

Edited by tshafiq91

Service Center :Nebraska Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate :Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage (if applicable):2016-12-24

I-130 Sent :2017-02-03

I-130 NOA1 :2017-02-07

I-130 RFE :2017-09-06

I-130 RFE Sent :2017-09-25

I-130 Approved :2017-10-05

NVC Received :2017-10-23

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :2017-10-27

Pay AOS Bill :2017-10-27

Receive I-864 Package :

Send AOS Package :2017-11-24

Submit DS-261 :2017-11-01

Receive IV Bill :2017-10-30

Pay IV Bill :2017-10-31

Send IV Package :2017-11-24

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :2018-01-29

Case Completed at NVC :2018-01-11

NVC Left :2018-01-12

Consulate Received :2018-01-16

Packet 3 Received :2018-01-29

Packet 3 Sent :2018-01-30

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :2018-02-01  Submit Review

Interview Result :Administrative Review

Timeline
1 minute ago, tshafiq91 said:

Even with expedite I had no luck so far... they're still reviewing our file.. it's been 2 weeks now!!! 

They said they "understand" our situation though lol like that helps. My wife will have her kid before I can get there.. the whole point was to be by her side due to medical issues of the pregnancy.

Morning

i am 100% sure you have to book a appointment yourself online if it allows you ... dont wait for these incompetent people to get back to you

your call

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.