TabeaK

I-751 January 2018

3,431 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I've been reading for many months; thanks so much for all the helpful info!  My husband and I filed our I-751 in January 2018.  We thought everything was smooth sailing until we received a notice that our case was transferred from Vermont.  We thought it was due to the caseloads but today we received a notice that we were transferred to Missouri and that an interview will be scheduled.  We are confused.  We did the K-1 VISA and had an interview at the US Embassy in my husband's home country then we sent the full package after we got married in the US (November 2015).  He received his conditional without an interview.  When we sent the package for the ROC, we included all of our financial records.  Our attorney advised that this second package was more financial than personal so we did not include any more photos of trips (20+ trips in US and abroad) or affidavits upon their advice.  Do you think this could be the reason for the request for the interview?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

- Linda Leo

7 minutes ago, hussle said:

My approval notice had the same error. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be rectified in the card.🤞

for real ? did you get the card ? I called them this morning said would get the info to my local branch. 

When did you get the notice? Maybe something happened with their computer at that time.... 

2 minutes ago, bruceanbessie said:

one  more question. when was your notice got sent out? mine is the 12th. Just trying to see if we are in the same time-interval. 

Approved on the 11th. I believe the letter was sent on the 12th. I hope this doesn't delay the production of the card.

Edited by hussle

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Bueller.... Bueller... Bueller... 

Oh I'm still here :) LOL 

CR-1 Timeline - 255 Days

USCIS - 81 Days

07/31/15: I-130 Mailed
08/06/15: NOA1 -- California Service Center
10/26/15: NOA2

NVC - 61 Days

11/05/15: NVC Received Case
11/25/15: Completed DS-261
11/28/15: Paid AOS Fee
11/30/15: DS-261 Reviewed Over Phone
12/02/15: Paid IV Fee
12/04/15: DS-260 Completed
12/04/15: Scan Date
01/05/16: Case Complete

CANADA

02/25/16: Interview - APPROVED!!!
03/07/16: Visa in hand

03/29/18: POE @ YVR

Removal of Conditions - 630 Days

Spoiler

01/16/18: I-751 Delivered

01/19/18: NOA1 -- Vermont Service Center

02/27/18: Biometrics

07/03/19: Case Transferred to NBC

09/26/19: Congressional Inquiry sent to USCIS

10/07/19: Received call from USCIS - Combo Interview scheduled for 10/08/19

10/08/19: I-751 & N-400 Interview -- APPROVED

Naturalization - 267 Days

Spoiler

02/01/19: N-400 Filed Online

02/01/19: NOA1

02/20/19: Biometrics

07/03/19: Interview Interview Cancelled - Haven't received I751

09/26/19: Congressional Inquiry sent to USCIS

10/07/19: Received call from USCIS - Combo Interview scheduled for 10/08/19

10/08/19: I-751 & N-400 Interview -- APPROVED

10/25/19: Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.