dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2017

763 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
11 minutes ago, AndresP said:

Question for all. What if you already sent all of these documents with your i130 will they transfer it to the NVC? When I was working on the i130 I read that I should submit it with the financial support form and the documents like marriage and birth certificate etc. Thanks

Hi:)

You also have to submit civil and financial documents to NVC.

Good Luck;)

6 minutes ago, Captain123 said:

You also have to submit civil and financial documents to NVC.

Good Luck;)

So they don't transfer them? Should I try and get an official document from the IRS about the finances? I live and work abroad so I don't get w2 or any other documents. So I pay my taxes abroad but still file taxes. When I submitted the financial documents and civil with the i130 I just submitted my 1040 from 2015 as the one for 2016 wouldn't have been processed and those taxes are still not processed. Thanks

I130 arrived at Nebraska Service Center - March 29, 2017

NOA1 Received April 4th

Verbal confirmation petition was approved December 26th

Approval letter sent by mail on the 26th of December - still not received (live in CZ)

NOA2 Received via email January 4th

NVC received package from USCIS on January 10th (verbally confirmed on the 18th)

Case Number & Invoice # issued on January 25th but given on the 26th.

DS261 submitted on January 29th

AOS fee paid on January 31st

IV fee paid on the 3rd of February - received the email this morning as well with the fee. Money taken out of account on the 6th.

IV fee shown as paid and DS-260 open on the 13th of February. 

DS-260 submitted on the13th February

IV and AOS documents mailed on the 13th February 

Scan Date February 17th. 

CC February 28th :)  

Interviewed scheduled on the 17th of March for April 3rd. 

Interview completed and visa approved on April 3rd. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 12/24/2017 at 8:38 PM, Captain123 said:

Oh that's cool. We both have the same scan date so hopefully we will get a CC at the same time. I will call them this week to get information about my case status.  

Please let us know when you get a CC. 

Good Luck 👍🏻 

Hey. Any update with your case?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, AndresP said:

Hello all, just had my i130 approved on the 26th of December. I only found out by speaking to a tier 2 supervisor. So I hope to be checking up with the NVC in two weeks to confirm they received the package and start the next process. I130 was processed at Nebraska. 

Congratulations, now you should start preparing your civil documents while waiting for the Nvc to receive your papers 

Timeline
1 hour ago, AndresP said:

So they don't transfer them? Should I try and get an official document from the IRS about the finances? I live and work abroad so I don't get w2 or any other documents. So I pay my taxes abroad but still file taxes. When I submitted the financial documents and civil with the i130 I just submitted my 1040 from 2015 as the one for 2016 wouldn't have been processed and those taxes are still not processed. Thanks

They do transfer your case to the NVC, however NVC requires you to submit them just to get un updated version of the financial documents( you know it takes more than a year sometimes to get a visa). 

Yes get your IRS taxes and any other supporting documents. When you send the package explain to them why you didn't submit the w2 or any other missing document.

26 minutes ago, hermank said:

Hey. Any update with your case?

Hello:)

No still waiting for CC:(

how about you? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Captain123 said:

They do transfer your case to the NVC, however NVC requires you to submit them just to get un updated version of the financial documents( you know it takes more than a year sometimes to get a visa). 

Yes get your IRS taxes and any other supporting documents. When you send the package explain to them why you didn't submit the w2 or any other missing document.

Hello:)

No still waiting for CC:(

how about you? 

Hey. Did you call them and ask if it’s under review? Nothing on my case  too and I’m so scared to even call them to ask about my case. Lol. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, hermank said:

Hey. Did you call them and ask if it’s under review? Nothing on my case  too and I’m so scared to even call them to ask about my case. Lol. 

Lol😂😂😂 

I'm planning on calling them tomorrow;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone! 

Last night I got an email saying that I need to send some missing documents, I called today in the morning and it seems like there is only one page missing in one of the I864 forms. I already send the form all over again. My question is if my case is gonna take another 6 weeks or they are going to just add this package to the first one? Does anybody have gone thru this? 

Any help will be deeply appreciate!

this wait is killing my Holliday spirit :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, OlaCurrency said:

Call tomorrow, if they still don't have it, send another AOS documents immediately to avoid delays.

Goodluck :)

I did....it is kinda weird but they scanned my DS-260 documents yesterday and today they did the AOS...Regardless, I am glad they got it and scanned it. 

Thanks for your response. 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline
10 minutes ago, LeslieR said:

Hello everyone! 

Last night I got an email saying that I need to send some missing documents, I called today in the morning and it seems like there is only one page missing in one of the I864 forms. I already send the form all over again. My question is if my case is gonna take another 6 weeks or they are going to just add this package to the first one? Does anybody have gone thru this? 

Any help will be deeply appreciate!

this wait is killing my Holliday spirit :(

If that is a checklist, it generally means a new scan date and starting all over again. I had a checklist and my 2nd scan date is November 28, I am still waiting...You may however be one of the few cases that get completed in a matter of days. Everything in possible with them

Edited by Godgrace

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Godgrace said:

If that is a checklist, it generally means a new scan date and starting all over again. I had a checklist and my 2nd scan date is November 28, I am still waiting...You may however be one of the few cases that get completed in a matter of days. Everything in possible with them

It says that is a Checklist for Household Member.., hopefully they don’t give a different scan date. 

What documents were you missing? 

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 hours ago, LeslieR said:

It says that is a Checklist for Household Member.., hopefully they don’t give a different scan date. 

What documents were you missing? 

I was missing a Canadian police certificate 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.