dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2018

696 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Abies said:

Congratulations on your visa approval Nattie... it's finally over. 

Thanks! It doesnt feel real as i wasnt given any paper or anything, it's sinking in!

I hope it's your turn soon!

Edited by Nattie_Bry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Nattie_Bry said:

Thanks! I doesnt feel real as i wasnt given any paper or anything, it's sinking in!

I hope it's your turn soon!

Amen.. please confirm from those that have were interviewed in your consulate

Please read this link if you are having your interview soon!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Consular_Interview_Questions

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Game411 said:

Interview concluded.

Visa Approved.

Lagos Nigeria.

I was scheduled for 6:30am, and I was pretty much done at 9am. Interview lasted about 2 mins.

Questions asked were:

Whos filing for you?

Ans: My Dad.

Tell me about your dad, like what does he do?

How long has he been in the US?

How often do you talk to him?

What medium do you guys use to communicate?

When last was he in Nigeria?

Visa was granted afterwards. No document was checked.

Finally, my 7 year wait is over. Wow

Thank God.

Congratulations 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Game411 said:

Interview concluded.

Visa Approved.

Lagos Nigeria.

I was scheduled for 6:30am, and I was pretty much done at 9am. Interview lasted about 2 mins.

Questions asked were:

Whos filing for you?

Ans: My Dad.

Tell me about your dad, like what does he do?

How long has he been in the US?

How often do you talk to him?

What medium do you guys use to communicate?

When last was he in Nigeria?

Visa was granted afterwards. No document was checked.

Finally, my 7 year wait is over. Wow

Thank God.

Congratulations 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, Sammy009 said:

DICal Oh okay but why did you wait this time before you schedule your medical: Medicals alone takes 2 weeks before the result is out and without the result to the embassy you can’t be interviewed . So I really don know where you get your information from, anyways I wish you all the best 

My case was expedited and consulate called me to inform me of my interview date and to schedule my medical 2 days ago. The consulate also informed me that medicals can come after interview and it’s okay. The hospital sends the results directly to the consulate in Jamaica and not to the applicant. Some countries probably does it differently. So you are wrong - “One can be interviewed without the result of your medicals being ready at the time of your interview” It all depends on your country and the consulate process and of course your particular case. My case proves you wrong and I will let you know how it turns out eventually. 

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Binna said:

My case was expedited and consulate called me to inform me of my interview date and to schedule my medical 2 days ago. The consulate also informed me that medicals can come after interview and it’s okay. The hospital sends the results directly to the consulate in Jamaica and not to the applicant. Some countries probably does it differently. So you are wrong - “One can be interviewed without the result of your medicals being ready at the time of your interview” It all depends on your country and the consulate process and of course your particular case. My case proves you wrong and I will let you know how it turns out eventually. 

Oops sorry I thought you re from Nigeria . Beatbox of luck 

The interview was today, and the visa was approved!!! The entire process from day one went without a problem, and the interview was the same. The visa will have to be picked up on 12/16. Finally this is over with!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sammy009 said:

Oops sorry I thought you re from Nigeria . Beatbox of luck 

I am from Nigeria but living and working in Jamaica. So I am a Naijamaican :) 

...do good and good will be done onto you...

On 12/20/2017 at 1:08 PM, Leah09 said:

Thank you! They said within 10 days

Hey, i would like to Congratulate you for you approval, the wait is finally over for you :jest:. I am waiting for an interview date any moment now.I want to ask you, when they tell you in 10 days the visa/passport  will be ready , is it within business days ready or 10 days count from the day of interview ? I am curious to know.   

Thanks in Advance.

1 hour ago, Wiffey said:

Hey, i would like to Congratulate you for you approval, the wait is finally over for you :jest:. I am waiting for an interview date any moment now.I want to ask you, when they tell you in 10 days the visa/passport  will be ready , is it within business days ready or 10 days count from the day of interview ? I am curious to know.   

Thanks in Advance.

Within 10 calendar days. Mine is ready for pickup and it’s been 2 days :P

1 hour ago, Leah09 said:

That was fast!! Hopefully my husbands is that fast we are ready to come home!! 

1 hour ago, Leah09 said:

Sorry one other question did you have to take passport pics with you? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.