dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2018

696 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
6 hours ago, ANTUNEZ said:

CC Sep 21 still waiting... I heard it might take even longer beacause of what’s going on over there ugh. when was your case completed?

I called yesterday, still no interview date for Honduras. case close 9/13. :(

3 hours ago, Claudia-Rudi said:

Same here. My case was completed on 9/20. They should of notified any applicants that will have their interview the first week of January by now. 😥

😢 Let's not lose hope yet we still have this week and next week to see if we get scheduled for January! Let's just be patient and hope we get something soon. I called yesterday and still nothing for us CC Sept. 25 for Guatemala

Timeline
1 hour ago, scalzo522 said:

I called yesterday, still no interview date for Honduras. case close 9/13. :(

all this got me overwhelmed did you hear because of what’s going on it might take longer?

Timeline
29 minutes ago, ANTUNEZ said:

all this got me overwhelmed did you hear because of what’s going on it might take longer?

yes that is what my husband thinks too. that it will be a while before we get an appt! so frustrating.

Timeline

Need Help..please 

I applied for tourist visa March 2016 filled married with kids Which is not the truth and was denied (agent adviced) 

I meet my wife 20th January 2016 and got married to Jamie singleton 18th june 2016

Our interview is on 25th January 2018

Question:

1: if the consular ask about the marital status on tourist visa, what would be my answer? 

Help me throw more light on this issue cos am worried about this everyday. 

Edited by Mr and Mrs Eze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Mr and Mrs Eze said:

Need Help..please 

I applied for tourist visa March 2016 filled married with kids  and was denied (agent adviced) 

I got married to my wife Jamie singleton 18th june 2016

Question:

1: if the consular ask about the marital status on tourist visa, what would be my answer? 

Ur need to summit a divorce certificates of the previous marriage, it very necessary. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
On 12/4/2017 at 4:20 PM, Isa&Sam said:

Hello all!!! How exciting you are all finally waiting for your interview date! I am still stuck at NVC and way overdue for a CC so I have a question for anyone that has gotten their senator involved, what was the outcome? How long did it take for the senators office to get back to you? Was it of any help? I'm desperate! My husband and I have completed all forms and paid all fees since 7/24/2017 , we got hit with a check list for his missing birth certificate and got a new scan date of 9/19/2017, I called nov 7th to check on our case status and i got hit with a new scan date of nov 1st for something that we did not send to them so I asked for supervisor review and was told to wait 6 weeks. Tomorrow marks the day of our 11 weeks wait time for file review and I am desperate to get this over with. 

Sorry I went on a little rant but IDK what else to do. I just emailed my senator Kamala Harris to see if her office can get involve and help. Anywho, anyone that got their senator involved in helping to move their case along any input is appreciated!!! thanks :) 

Call NVC and confirm there is no other RFE and request progress of you case. Also ask to speak to a Tier 2 officer they usually come on the phone per what I have read from other VJ members. About a senator calling NVC or following up am not certain. Hope you're CC comes soon though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mr and Mrs Eze said:

Need Help..please 

I applied for tourist visa March 2016 filled married with kids Which is not the truth and was denied (agent adviced) 

I meet my wife 20th January 2016 and got married to Jamie singleton 18th june 2016

Question:

Oga!! why were you lying in the first place, you got you're self in a spot. Now you have to tell the truth, if that question comes up again coz you don't have divorce papers, unless you gonna make them up, and lie again. Then the lies will catch up with you.

You gonna have to go down on you're knees my men.

But stay positive, they usually ask have you been denied a visa before? They dont ask why were you denied, and if they do, it was not becoz you were married and had kids, not so?

16 minutes ago, sema said:

Call NVC and confirm there is no other RFE and request progress of you case. Also ask to speak to a Tier 2 officer they usually come on the phone per what I have read from other VJ members. About a senator calling NVC or following up am not certain. Hope you're CC comes soon though.

Thanks for the reply, our case is CC as of this afternoon!! Today marks exactly 11 weeks since our sept 19 scan date.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Ur need to summit a divorce certificates of the previous marriage, it very necessary. 

This will be an immigration fraud and could lead to a life ban

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mr and Mrs Eze said:

Need Help..please 

Question:

If the question comes up,tell the CO the plain truth.

Simply say you were never married that an agent filled the form.

It's better to be placed on AP than to loose your credibility or even get a life ban.

Goodluck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.