3 minutes ago, Ivan D said:

Yes

3 minutes ago, Catseal said:

Yes!

Oh .... Than you for explaining that to me. I really appreciate it

Package mailed USPS         : May 17, 2018 AOS ,EAD & AP

Package Delivered                : May 19, 2018

NOA 1 Email received           : May 28, 2018

NOA 1 Mail received             : June 01, 2018 ( NOA 1 date marked May 24, 2018)

Biometrics Letter Received : June 08, 2018

Biometrics date                     : June 19, 2018 

NEXT ?????????????????????????????

2 hours ago, rolshine said:

Hello Everyone:)

1.pls for those of you guys who's gone through medicals what and what did they check for and what kind of test was carried out when you saw the result.

2. I need info on how to get criminal records from the police. I need help pls

1. They check blood/urine/eyes/hearing, do an x-ray, check vaccines, and perform a physical examination, at least that's what they did with me. Not sure if it's exactly the same everywhere. No idea what kind of tests they did though as my envelope is sealed for the interview, I am not even sure the beneficiary gets to see those at any point. 

2. Depends on your country, in mine it's an online process and they send you the criminal record within two weeks, but I've read it is really hard to get them in some countries, worth checking the forum for your region I think.

Good luck!

Edited by Catseal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Catseal said:

1. They check blood/urine/eyes/hearing, do an x-ray, check vaccines, and perform a physical examination, at least that's what they did with me. Not sure if it's exactly the same everywhere. No idea what kind of tests they did though as my envelope is sealed for the interview, I am not even sure the beneficiary gets to see those at any point. 

2. Depends on your country, in mine it's an online process and they send you the criminal record within two weeks, but I've read it is really hard to get them in some countries, worth checking the forum for your region I think.

Good luck!

my police record from japan took just over 3 months to arrive and it has to remain sealed! if the seal is broken its INVALID! such a drama! 

25 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

my police record from japan took just over 3 months to arrive and it has to remain sealed! if the seal is broken its INVALID! such a drama! 

Wow. Much drama indeed. Yeah, as I said, it really depends on the country. Better start investigating early on!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

The police clearance in Thailand it takes a month and a half and costs $3.00 (THB100.00).

Everybody has to go to the main police station in Bangkok, no matter how far they live!

At the police station, the officer accepting the applications will without any shame blatantly tell you that you have to wait a month and a half or that you can slip $95.00 (THB3000.00) under the table as a bribe and then it'll be done in a week. 

Plain old corruption !

We did ours way ahead of time due to this :)

Hope this helps.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Catseal said:

Good luck!

Catseal thanks a million for this piece, my country is Nigeria though. Bless you

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
3 hours ago, rolshine said:

Hello Everyone:)

1.pls for those of you guys who's gone through medicals what and what did they check for and what kind of test was carried out when you saw the result.

2. I need info on how to get criminal records from the police. I need help pls

It’s general health during medicals and as for tests.. blood and piss ones are mostly for STD like syphilis and gonhorrea and x-ray for excluding tuberculosis changes etc. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Marcelina said:

It’s general health during medicals and as for tests.. blood and piss ones are mostly for STD like syphilis and gonhorrea and x-ray for excluding tuberculosis changes etc. 

Thanks marcelina I appreciate. OK what they need is blood, urine and x-rays. I also heard some physical examinations. Just wana have an idea.  👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
Just now, rolshine said:

Thanks marcelina I appreciate. OK what they need is blood, urine and x-rays. I also heard some physical examinations. Just wana have an idea.  👍

I underand, it’s always better to know what to expect :)

Timeline
9 hours ago, Lilly2302 said:

They say that but currently 5 days maximum. If I were you Ill call tomorrow. lol

In another note...

Good morning!

Case still shows At NVC, Day 6.-

:)

Mine has been there since the 8th and nothing since yesterday 😔

Timeline
9 hours ago, Charlesvb12 said:

wow just called today and they have my Case # and informed me that my case has already left as of yesterday and is at the embassy!!!! WOW yesterday they couldnt event give me a case # so for everyone waiting be patient.

Did you verify on ceac that it’s at the embassy?

4 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Mine has been there since the 8th and nothing since yesterday 😔

And I thought it was going to be like 4 days lol 

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.