nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Oh 8-11 weeks!!!!! That's a long time. Do we get to know if they have scanned the documents?  If yes How?

Yeah you can call NVC and ask if they have your scan date or not 

2 minutes ago, Ueslei & Jacky said:

@harsh2010, that's awesome! If you don't mind me asking, when did you receive you're NVC case number? My I-130 was sent to NVC on February 14, just wondering when to expect something from NVC. Thanks in advance!!

I received my case #  after 2 weeks

of them receiving my file 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
20 hours ago, Rawanruru said:

I need help!! Nvc won't let me log in it's been 2 days since I got my case # what should I do 

Please call them Asap and attempt to log in with them on the phone. Are you using both you NVC case number and your invoice ID to log in to Ceac??Are you properly inputting the codes they give at the bottom of the screen? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Quick question if someone can help:

Our case is in Nebraska, and there is some time until they get to it. I am hoping for no RFEs, but reading through the forum, it seems a lot of people sent passport photos for both the petitioner and the beneficiary.

The I-130 instructions say that the passport sized pictures should be sent for the petitioner and the beneficiary IF he/she is in the US. I am the beneficiary living in Canada with my petitioner USC wife, and we only sent her passport sized photos, as the instructions clearly state that I dont need to send in my photos if I am not in the US. Did we read that correctly?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, LHenry said:

Please call them Asap and attempt to log in with them on the phone. Are you using both you NVC case number and your invoice ID to log in to Ceac??Are you properly inputting the codes they give at the bottom of the screen? 

Yas everything is correct. I revived my case # early on Thursday and when I tired to log in I wasn't able then I called again on Friday and they were like it was recently put in the system so call again Monday, but they're off on Monday so imma have to wait until Tuesday 😕😕😕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/16/2018 at 11:42 PM, Rawanruru said:

I need help!! Nvc won't let me log in it's been 2 days since I got my case # what should I do 

Are you logging in on ceac.state.gov and entering your case & invoice number??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sonata Arctica said:

Quick question if someone can help:

Our case is in Nebraska, and there is some time until they get to it. I am hoping for no RFEs, but reading through the forum, it seems a lot of people sent passport photos for both the petitioner and the beneficiary.

The I-130 instructions say that the passport sized pictures should be sent for the petitioner and the beneficiary IF he/she is in the US. I am the beneficiary living in Canada with my petitioner USC wife, and we only sent her passport sized photos, as the instructions clearly state that I dont need to send in my photos if I am not in the US. Did we read that correctly?

Thanks.

You need both...each person petitioner and benificary need passport style photos 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

You need both...each person petitioner and benificary need passport style photos 

Where does it say that? The instructions clearly state that the spouse's photos are to be sent if he/she is in the US. Care to explain?

Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 hours ago, Sundee said:

Congraluations... Finally .. Yay!!!!!!🎈🎈

Thank you Sundee! I was not expecting it but I will take this blessing!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Sonata Arctica said:

Where does it say that? The instructions clearly state that the spouse's photos are to be sent if he/she is in the US. Care to explain?

Thanks.

If you look at the instructions for the I-130 at the bottom it says

For Form I-130 spouse petitioners: □ Did you include two photographs of your spouse beneficiary? □ Did you include a completed and signed Form I-130A? □ Did you include two photographs of you (spouse petitioner)?

I know that it states photography but I would take the two photographs would mean passport style photos....

I could be reading it wrong but people here have gotten RFE letters for passport photos, for their spouse that is overseas.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.