nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Irokalu said:

Evidence of my ex wife device  I sent it  they sent latter that revie it and they said will me deo

2 minutes ago, Irokalu said:

How  long takes 

5 minutes ago, Irokalu said:

How  long takes 

you don't need to post over and over again.

You received an RFE? if it was for a document that you already sent, and they are requesting again, is very common, just send what they are requesting as soon as you can.

it can take a couple of days, 2 weeks or 2 months at least. but each case is different.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, ASMS said:

you don't need to post over and over again.

You received an RFE? if it was for a document that you already sent, and they are requesting again, is very common, just send what they are requesting as soon as you can.

it can take a couple of days, 2 weeks or 2 months at least. but each case is different.

I sent it 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sundee said:

In countries such as Nigeria and Ghana the network is not the best, so I’m sure the repeat messages were not done intentionally..  No harm..

Not all networks in Nigeria we have some network that are really good

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

We just pay the affidavit of support fees this morning, it said IN PROCESS  we also got our welcome letter this morning too.

Way to go Mrs prestige I Wish You The Very Best.Dont forget about our last discussions.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Rawanruru said:

@mrsprestige when did u fill the ds-261?? 

We did on the 15th.

9 hours ago, Sundee said:

Nice ... Everything is moving

Yes , it's. Am excited.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Henken23 said:

Way to go Mrs prestige I Wish You The Very Best.Dont forget about our last discussions.

Thanks darling. Will call u soon.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

We just pay the affidavit of support fees this morning, it said IN PROCESS  we also got our welcome letter this morning too.

Great. Moving now

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Nice !  things will move pretty fast now   

i would call NVC the next day after you submit DS-261 online   ,   and ask them to review it over the phone , 

this will unlock your IV fee's fast 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.