nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Cewseww6 said:

I've had my share of rainy days so I'll be a happy camper with some dry weather :)

Not sure there're too many rainy days in Utah but sure, come on over! :)

Ooh Utah...nice!! Almost neigbhours lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, aywang said:

Anybody with a case sent to DoS around January 24th? Has ur case been received by the NVC?

my case was received by NVC on 22nd,  no case # yet thou , hoping next week i'll get it , gonna be 2 weeks already 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Today exactly 8 months since our pd 2nd June. Still waiting. So  many June filers have been approved.  It's very depressing. 

hang in there it took me almost 8.5 months to get my approval and then another 2 weeks and 1 day for it to be finally sent to DOS...

your almost out of Hellbraska

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Khallaf said:

hang in there it took me almost 8.5 months to get my approval and then another 2 weeks and 1 day for it to be finally sent to DOS...

your almost out of Hellbraska

Plz pray for our approval.  I m losing my  sanity.  Especially when people with pd of end of June are getting approvals! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
15 hours ago, deafguy72 said:

Finally I got approved today so hopefully my G-1145,  E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance pass on to NVC the next stage because I'm hearing impaired can not make a phone call to verify :rolleyes: I believe email to them directly would do. Good luck to you all! :jest::jest: 

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :jest::dancing::jest:

Timeline
1 minute ago, MrsKhan said:

Plz pray for our approval.  I m losing my  sanity.  Especially when people with pd of end of June are getting approvals! 

Hang in there. I know how discouraging it is to see others by pass you in line. Your time will come.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, MrsKhan said:

I know how you feel, I was there, when people through may were getting approvals at the start of Jan and mine was just sitting there.

This process to bring our loved ones home is stressful and ruthless I feel.

but soon I promise soon it will be over.

Timeline
Just now, MrsKhan said:

When this week started I was hopeful I will get approval this week. Now it will be weekend again. 

I am sure your stress is compounded because of the changes anticipated with immigration. I'd be feeling pretty anxious too. It's a tough wait and until a person goes through it you can't begin to understand. My petition was approved after 9 1/2 months. I started to feel super frustrated after the 8 month mark. I didn't understand why other people were getting approved ahead of me. Have faith it will happen and try not to let your mind come up with bad scenarios.

5 minutes ago, acidrain said:

CONGRATS!!!!! :jest::dancing::jest:

Thank u @acidrain

1 minute ago, Sundee said:

You are so welcome and I’m so happy to see approvals and everyone moving on to NVC

How much time does it take to get visa ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
11 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

I know exactly how you feel!! 😖 This waiting game is really tough and painful!! But I have faith that this will be over soon and we’ll be together with our loved ones!! 🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.