nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
12 minutes ago, deafguy72 said:

Finally I got approved today so hopefully my G-1145,  E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance pass on to NVC the next stage because I'm hearing impaired can not make a phone call to verify :rolleyes: I believe email to them directly would do. Good luck to you all! :jest::jest: 

congrats, and they have an email you can send to for information

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, deafguy72 said:

Finally I got approved today so hopefully my G-1145,  E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance pass on to NVC the next stage because I'm hearing impaired can not make a phone call to verify :rolleyes: I believe email to them directly would do. Good luck to you all! :jest::jest: 

Congratulations 

2 hours ago, 2891 said:

Yeah!!! I_130 approved. 

Pd- 30may 17

Approved-25th Jan 18

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
19 hours ago, selsiii said:

Oh heck nah! I was in the 50s this winter and made it to 72 a couple of days. Best winter ever. Yeah welcome lol. 

Well do you mean in Oklahoma or Jamaica? :)

Moving to the desert now, sick of this cold, long winters. Rather have short ones :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi everyone! I've been a silent reader for a long time here. Only those who came through this process can understand how you feel while waiting. So decided to share my happy feelings with you. This morning my husband woke me up with a wonderful news!😊He received a mail and our case is approved!!! NOA1 30.05.17  NOA2  26.01.18. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for the approval! Be patient and trust the God! Meanwhile remember to say the words of love to your loved ones every single day! Warm regards from Ukraine💑

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 hours ago, 2891 said:

Yeah!!! I_130 approved. 

Pd- 30may 17

Approved-25th Jan 18

Congrats! On to nvc

1 hour ago, Mike&Ella said:

Hi everyone! I've been a silent reader for a long time here. Only those who came through this process can understand how you feel while waiting. So decided to share my happy feelings with you. This morning my husband woke me up with a wonderful news!😊He received a mail and our case is approved!!! NOA1 30.05.17  NOA2  26.01.18. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for the approval! Be patient and trust the God! Meanwhile remember to say the words of love to your loved ones every single day! Warm regards from Ukraine💑

woohoo on to nvc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Cewseww6 said:

Well do you mean in Oklahoma or Jamaica? :)

Moving to the desert now, sick of this cold, long winters. Rather have short ones :)

I  wished it was Jamaica. At least I would have had some fun with it lol...the idea of the desert doesn’t sound bad. Add a few raining days like every other day to that and you might have a neighbor 😀

Just tried my luck at the NVC. According to online status, NOA2 was approved on January 16th and sent to NVC on January 24th.  As of now, NVC has not received the case, so I guess I will try my luck again next week.

BTW, still no approval letter yet in the mail to my overseas address. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 hours ago, deafguy72 said:

Congraluations 😀😀🎈🎊🎉🎈

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, selsiii said:

I  wished it was Jamaica. At least I would have had some fun with it lol...the idea of the desert doesn’t sound bad. Add a few raining days like every other day to that and you might have a neighbor 😀

I've had my share of rainy days so I'll be a happy camper with some dry weather :)

Not sure there're too many rainy days in Utah but sure, come on over! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.