27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Today I got reaffirmation notice, for  my I-130  which was sent  back to the USCIS for the review. The notice said that the case was reaffirmed and sent back to the Department of State for action. What is going to be next? The case will goes back to the NVC and than to the embassy, or strate to the embassy? I am called the USCIS a couple of times, but they said that not sure where it will go. And how long it take from reaffirmation to get  the second  interview in Casablanca embassy? Thank you 

Timeline

Thank you. But i dont know the reason why it was refused, they never said why. I have so much evidence of our relationship  because i collected it for the NOIR, but it was reaffirmed without NOIR. Do i need new affidavit of support?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/20/2017 at 3:17 PM, danchykkk said:

Thank you. But i dont know the reason why it was refused, they never said why. I have so much evidence of our relationship  because i collected it for the NOIR, but it was reaffirmed without NOIR. Do i need new affidavit of support?

You would still want to take proof that you are still in contact with and have a loving relationship with your wife when you go to your interview. Most of the time they do want a new affidavit of support and medical. The embassy will contact you about the medical and when to come in for your interview along with any other documents they need. Be well prepared for the interview because they could deny you again if they think you only married for a visa.

Timeline

Thank you, I am a  wife. We have so many proofs of the relationship, and I don’t know if the reason was not bonafied marriage because they never told us . Of course he will take everything what we have .  

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

She has been back 2 times this year and is about to have a baby

they received no NOIR

just had an investigation as he worked 4 years in Saudi and they do not give out criminal investigation reports on non  citizens

Timeline
1 minute ago, adil-rafa said:

She has been back 2 times this year and is about to have a baby

they received no NOIR

just had an investigation as he worked 4 years in Saudi and they do not give out criminal investigation reports on non  citizens

Thank you very much Jeanne! 

Timeline

Hello 

its take us 20 Days for the case to be in casablanca from DOS And then you will get a call with a email for interview from the day they call you its will take 1 month , so only think they will ask you is get proof of relationship like photos email and chat logs and record calls , and a valid passport 

and i just finish my interview after our case reaffirmed and i got AP and they dont keep my passport , so we dont know what gone happen again Almost 10 years wating and we got AP again , so good luck danchykkk

Timeline

i forget you have to keep check on DHL website if the case got in casablanca or no use this link

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

EXP 06 OCT 2017A

change 06 OCT to the date the case leave NVC 

good luck again

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ahmed_ali3 said:

i forget you have to keep check on DHL website if the case got in casablanca or no use this link

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

EXP 06 OCT 2017A

change 06 OCT to the date the case leave NVC 

good luck again

thank you very much for this information, and congratulation. And how long take from USCIS to NVC?

Timeline
Just now, Ahmed_ali3 said:

not long time like 15 days

WOW it is really fast So you in AP now again?Why?Was something wrong on the interview?Many questions?Who was the co?And they do not requested new affidavit of support, medical and police record?Thank you for the respond

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 11/23/2017 at 11:47 PM, Ahmed_ali3 said:

Hello 

its take us 20 Days for the case to be in casablanca from DOS And then you will get a call with a email for interview from the day they call you its will take 1 month , so only think they will ask you is get proof of relationship like photos email and chat logs and record calls , and a valid passport 

and i just finish my interview after our case reaffirmed and i got AP and they dont keep my passport , so we dont know what gone happen again Almost 10 years wating and we got AP again , so good luck danchykkk

Hello Ahmed,

You said you have been waiting for 10 years! Waiting for what ? Did you start your visa process 10 years ago ? Or you meant 10 months ?

Another question, how long did it take to reaffirm your case ? I mean from the USCIS received your case till they reaffirmed it..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 11/20/2017 at 9:53 PM, danchykkk said:

Today I got reaffirmation notice, for  my I-130  which was sent  back to the USCIS for the review. The notice said that the case was reaffirmed and sent back to the Department of State for action. What is going to be next? The case will goes back to the NVC and than to the embassy, or strate to the embassy? I am called the USCIS a couple of times, but they said that not sure where it will go. And how long it take from reaffirmation to get  the second  interview in Casablanca embassy? Thank you 

Glad to hear that they reaffirmed your case..

How long did it take to reaffirm your case ? 

They review my case now and I'm waiting!

Timeline
7 hours ago, Nody said:

Glad to hear that they reaffirmed your case..

How long did it take to reaffirm your case ? 

They review my case now and I'm waiting!

Thank you. From first interview to reaffirmation  took 16 months. My husbands interview was in August 2016, was returned in October 2016 from Casablanca , and USCIS received in December 2016, was reaffirmed in November 2017, so its  took 11 month to be reviewed by USCIS. But i never give up, on the  180th day i started calling  them every few weeks, emailed them , involved congressman , senator,ombudsman. Do not  waist your time, as soon is pasases 180 days contact congress person, senator, if they are will not help, open the case with ombudsman , they really help. Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.