27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

But my case is I-130, the spouse visa CR1-IR-1, your is K-1?For the fiance visa is different process , the K-1 going to be expired in a few months , the CR1-IR-1 never expired.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, danchykkk said:

Thank you. From first interview to reaffirmation  took 16 months. My husbands interview was in August 2016, was returned in October 2016 from Casablanca , and USCIS received in December 2016, was reaffirmed in November 2017, so its  took 11 month to be reviewed by USCIS. But i never give up, on the  180th day i started calling  them every few weeks, emailed them , involved congressman , senator,ombudsman. Do not  waist your time, as soon is pasases 180 days contact congress person, senator, if they are will not help, open the case with ombudsman , they really help. Good luck

Wow! 11 months to review and reaffirm the case ?! That's too much!!

InshAllah they will be faster with my case.. 

Yes mine is K1, that's why I say inshAllah they will be faster!

Thank you sister :)

Edited by Nody

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nody said:

1 minute ago, Nody said:

Your is CR-IR-1? If K-1 it is different 

Timeline
1 minute ago, danchykkk said:

I am not sure about the K-1, but like I read here k-1 they usually wait to be expired , and than send you letter that it was expired and you should to reapply. But better ask people who has that cases. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, danchykkk said:

Mine is K-1 :)

It was returned and the USCIS told us the reason but they are still reviewing it!

We are waiting for them either to reaffirm or send my fiancé a letter :)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, danchykkk said:

And reaffirmation process for CR1-ttsIR1 usually takes from 12-18 months, so 11 months was not the worst, and I never got NOIR, they just approved again, reaffirm. Some people waiting 15 month and more

Timeline

And reaffirmation process for CR1-ttsIR1 usually takes from 12-18 months, so 11 months was not the worst, and I never got NOIR, they just approved again, reaffirm. Some people waiting 15 month and more

But why they say it takes 180 days ?! 

SubhanAllah!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nody said:

Mine is K-1 :)

It was returned and the USCIS told us the reason but they are still reviewing it!

We are waiting for them either to reaffirm or send my fiancé a letter :)

Again sorry, but I don’t know nothing about K-1, just read here that k-1 cases is different like cr-1, and usually USCIS waiting for your petition expired and than send petitionner the letter. But I am not sure. I know that cr-1 never expired

1 minute ago, Nody said:

But why they say it takes 180 days ?! 

SubhanAllah!

They said a minimum 180 days to you can call them and ask for the news

Timeline

Again sorry, but I don’t know nothing about K-1, just read here that k-1 cases is different like cr-1, and usually USCIS waiting for your petition expired and than send petitionner the letter. But I am not sure. I know that cr-1 never expired

They said a minimum 180 days to you can call them and ask for the news

I called them every week after 180 days, but they told me to wait , the process is not complete yet. 11 month was just to heard something for them . Good that it was reaffirmation, not NOIR or NOID.

Timeline

I called them every week after 180 days, but they told me to wait , the process is not complete yet. 11 month was just to heard something for them . Good that it was reaffirmation, not NOIR or NOID.

That's why I am happy for you, Alhamdulillah.. good luck for your husband in his 2nd interview inshAllah..

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Nody said:

That's why I am happy for you, Alhamdulillah.. good luck for your husband in his 2nd interview inshAllah..

Thank you and good luck for you too!

• 10 months later...
Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Please I need your help,it been 4 months USCIS received my evidence they’ve ask me to submit,concerns i130 which was returned from the embassy, I have not heard anything from them, I have done a lot of service request, still have not heard anything, please can u give any help as to what to do, please I will be very grateful, thank

it took 180 months before uscis sent us The Noirs, and it been 4 months since they received our evidence, yet they not sent us our reaffirm or anything 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.