kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 18/5/2018 at 8:38 PM, Mrs Taylor said:

They are very slow, they made my friends wait for 8 months before they approve hers, I was very proactive I called a couple of times and pest them. 

I agree with you. They are slow but I think better than Cali.

I see Current Processing time (base on this web data), I think we will receive good new in next week :jest:. Let's wish everyday ^_^

Current.png

Edited by tranthuy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone

PD: 24 Nov 2017 (The new website showed it to be 28 Nov 2017). Got an email yesterday that some action  has been  taken on my case. I logged into the new website and it says "we have  approved  your case". Haven't received NOA2 in mail yet. 

We are almost there guys. It seems May is for November approvals. :D:D

What would be the next step now?

2 hours ago, HMM1234 said:

Hi everyone

PD: 24 Nov 2017 (The new website showed it to be 28 Nov 2017). Got an email yesterday that some action  has been  taken on my case. I logged into the new website and it says "we have  approved  your case". Haven't received NOA2 in mail yet. 

Congrats 

2 hours ago, HMM1234 said:

Hi everyone

Can you state the service center.  Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 5/19/2018 at 11:44 PM, emillanger said:

Hi Mrs Taylor

what is the next step after getting the approval NOA?

Edited by Mrs Taylor

Timeline
On 5/19/2018 at 11:44 PM, emillanger said:

Hi Mrs Taylor

what is the next step after getting the approval NOA?

You're paperwork is forwarded to NVC for visa processing, it’s takes about 2 more months before it’s sent to the US consular  

Timeline
4 hours ago, HMM1234 said:

Hi everyone

You will have it by Thursday or Friday. 

Timeline
15 hours ago, tranthuy said:

I agree with you. They are slow but I think better than Cali.

I see Current Processing time (base on this web data), I think we will receive good new in next week :jest:. Let's wish everyday ^_^

Current.png

You’re right they are a little faster. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 5/21/2018 at 11:23 AM, HMM1234 said:

Hi everyone

Congratz 🍾🍾

1 hour ago, ExcitedJudy said:

Hello Guys,

We got approved!!! Application sent in Nov 20, 2017. Received NOA2 on 05/21/2018. and it has been forwarded to the NVC. ^_^:dance:

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Congratulations

Filed: IR-2 Country: Somalia
Timeline
1 hour ago, ExcitedJudy said:

Hello Guys,

We got approved!!! Application sent in Nov 20, 2017. Received NOA2 on 05/21/2018. and it has been forwarded to the NVC. ^_^:dance:

Congratsss, how did you find out the Approval?

On 5/18/2018 at 8:31 PM, DGTravel said:

Hello everyone! We're one of Nov filers :)

We received a text message and email from USCIS saying "We have taken an action on your case".  However, no update on site/app when we checked, it still says that our case was received last Nov 28 (NOA1).  Did you encounter the same?

We called support to verify but did not get any answer aside from what we also see in the website. Any thoughts? 

Did you get any update from the website?  

Was it NOA2? 

On 5/21/2018 at 8:23 AM, HMM1234 said:

Hi everyone

Congrats! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.