michellewillis

November 2017 I-751 Filers

2,169 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Concreterose said:

Wac18059. Wht is urs?

i got the transfer letter. It took a long time to arrive for some reason. 

Wac18045xxxxx hopefully we get an update after a month of being transferred .

23 hours ago, raghucbz said:

1) Hope its cause they applied for N-400

2) My ROC got transferred 3 weeks after applying for N-400, few days before my biometrics appointment.

But I also see, in this forum, ROC being approved with N-400 pending. So confusing. But I don't know if ROC can be approved in NBC.

Sooo confusing! Some people get transferred, some get approved regardless if they applied for N-400 now. Some N-400 get combined interviews while other simply get their N-400 approved w/out they ever touching their ROC. I am waiting on my ROC and N-400...

On 1/25/2019 at 5:17 PM, Sercanned said:

Is that cri89 or i751 case number?

It is i-751 with a waiver

Edited by Nyxie_us

Does anyone know if it’s okay to change my last name after the approval of i-751 and before applying for naturalization? All I know is that I need to submit an I-90 form to renew my current green card. The thing is I just received it and not sure if submitting the form would cause any problems for my status or my future citizenship application. Please advise :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

There were no cases changes today around my case#. I guess due to the "polar vortex" lol.

AOS STATUS

May 5, 2015 (Day 1) - Mailed AOS Packet to Dearborn Address through UPS
May 8, 2015 (Day 3) - Package delivered and signed for
May 13, 2015 (Day 8) - Checks Cleared Bank
May 20, 2015 (Day 15) - Received NOA hard copies in mail (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131)
May 22, 2015 (Day 17) - Biometrics appointment received - June 5th
May 28, 2015 (Day 23) - Walk-in Biometrics appointment complete
July 4th 2015 (Day 60) - Online I-485 status updated to "Case Is Ready To Be Schedule For An Interview"
July 21st 2015 (Day 77) - Online status update: EAD Being Produced / AP Approved
July 21st 2015 (Day 77) - Online status updated again: EAD Approved / AP Approved
July 25th 2015 (Day 81) - Received EAD/AP approval letter (I-797) in mail
July 29th 2015 (Day 85) - EAD/AP mailed
July 31th 2015 (Day 87) - EAD/AP received

Jan 15th 2016 (Day 255) - Interview scheduled for Feb 22nd 2016 at Federal Plaza, NYC

Feb 22nd 2016 (Day 293) - I-130 and I-485 Approved after Interview and New card is being produced

Feb 29th 2016 (Day 300) - Green Card and Welcome letter Received

58 minutes ago, Nyxie_us said:

Does anyone know if it’s okay to change my last name after the approval of i-751 and before applying for naturalization? All I know is that I need to submit an I-90 form to renew my current green card. The thing is I just received it and not sure if submitting the form would cause any problems for my status or my future citizenship application. Please advise :(

You can change your name during the Naturalization process. 

26 minutes ago, shynepapin said:

You can change your name during the Naturalization process. 

It will be 2 and half years away for me to be eligible to apply for my citizenship since I was a divorce filing case with a waiver. Natural I don’t want to keep my current last name for that long period of time you know. It’s pretty complicated 

26 minutes ago, Nyxie_us said:

It will be 2 and half years away for me to be eligible to apply for my citizenship since I was a divorce filing case with a waiver. Natural I don’t want to keep my current last name for that long period of time you know. It’s pretty complicated 

As long as you've got the divorce decree, not sure if it starts at the secretary of state office or SSA office but yeah, it's normal.

Has anyone got approval from TSC after case transfer to TSC? I feel like most approvals are coming from those cases which got transferred to local office (not sure real or not) in April last year.

i saw lot of november cases got transferred to TSC on 12/13. I am just wondering if anyone got the case approved from this office.

thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yes, cases that are not transferred and in local office since April 9, 2018 are getting approval.    I am following my group EAC18061XXX, almost 100 cases are approved.   Not mine yet.  Cases those are transferred might take longer.  May be one September or October 2017 filer transferred to TSC got approval ( please check).

Edited by dilip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Well that’s not entirely true. I have 10 cases plus minus my case and all sitting at the local office. Mine is sitting since April 8th

Timeline

Mine is sitting in local office since April 9, 2018, I am just taking about my group of 336 cases EAC180610XXX and 113 got transferred, around 100 cases go approved ( approval started early January 2018). So 113 people are still waiting for approval.  I am assuming EAC180610 cases are Nov, 2017.

Timeline
51 minutes ago, prianca said:

EAC180470xxxx :) 

I submitted Nov 13th and they received it Nov 17th.

Prianca-  Lot EAC180470XXX lot of cases ,those are local office,  are getting approved except 13 cases.  So, you might get your approval soon.  Quite a bit activity 28, 29 and 30th Jan, 2019 and from the beginning of Jan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.