michellewillis

November 2017 I-751 Filers

2,169 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, dilip said:

No I am EAC, NOV 27, 2017.  I am expecting approval at the end of February based on recent approval on board and since I filed N-400, not sure , if it will be delayed further.

hi Dilip, it seems that now the limiting step is in our field office (Seattle for me). my case went first to CSC and recently got transferred to NBC in Summit, MO. it seems that it's the local (field) office the one that requests the combo interview.  i am WAC18044XXX. i made an Infopass for the upcoming Thursday 01/03 because I am travelling overseas and need the miraculous blue stamp on my passport. i will keep posted.

Filed: Timeline

What exactly should I bring to the info pass appointment?  My wife has filed for removal of conditions but her green card has expired with no further word from the uscis.  All we have is the uscis website notification that they received the ringerprint fee.  Should I bring copies of the paperwork that we sent to the uscis for roc? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

1] Infopass confirmation page print out

[2] Green card

[3] NOA1 or one  extension letter

[4] Passport

[5] Driver license or state ID

[6] If you are going with her- your diver license or passport for identification

[7] You need to go through the security check like airport, so be prepare for it.

16 hours ago, dilip said:

GermanG- I also got infopass 1/3/2019 to go to Philadelphia ( my local field office) to get I-551 stamp.  I will let you know the outcome 

hi Dilip! I think we should ask about the combo interview during the Infopass. I will and then share with the group.

13 hours ago, IandI said:

What exactly should I bring to the info pass appointment?  My wife has filed for removal of conditions but her green card has expired with no further word from the uscis.  All we have is the uscis website notification that they received the ringerprint fee.  Should I bring copies of the paperwork that we sent to the uscis for roc? 

I would say bring originals. I will be having mine this Thursday Jan 03. I will check with the officer and make sure they don't keep the original (expired) green card

8 hours ago, divemaster19 said:

I am confused as heck. What APP do you guys keep talking about? Ive been breathing through threads to see if anyone will mention this mysterious app lol Help a brotha out

Hi Dive! its called Case Tracker. I found it using Google Play Store. Once you download it, you can enter a case and they will list up updates of up tp 500  consecutive 500 cases.

Happy New Year! Great news in our mail today- we have been approved for the 10 year card! 

-letter is dated December 27th

-sent from VSC despite the case status saying local office since April 

-we were never asked to interview 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Today on New Year's Eve got our approval for 10yr Green card with no interview.  Time to file for citizenship now.  Best of wishes for everyone still waiting and happy New Year to to you all.

59 minutes ago, Eastroc said:

Today on New Year's Eve got our approval for 10yr Green card with no interview.  Time to file for citizenship now.  Best of wishes for everyone still waiting and happy New Year to to you all.

congrats!

can u share some # of ur case. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
29 minutes ago, mister-love said:

congrats!

can u share some # of ur case. 

Case# WAC18047*****

Still hasn't update in the tracker, so maybe don't 100% trust it.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Eastroc said:

Case# WAC18047*****

Still hasn't update in the tracker, so maybe don't 100% trust it.

wow 47!! congrats!!! giving us hope!

I-751

ROC SENT:.......11/20/2017

NOA: ................01/12/2017

BIO.: .................26/12/2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.