2,950 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

Thank you. No, I did the 400 interview alone because my husband was very sick. I had to prove to the officer why he could not join the possible 751 interview by submitting a packet of dr's letters and medical records. 3 days later. He passed away sadly. I had to convert my 751 into a widower waiver application by submitting his death certificate 10 days later when it was ready. It got a bit complicated. My interview was on 3/26. My 751 was approved on 4/26. Oath letter recieved on 5/2. Naturalized in 5/23.

I’m sorry to hear about your husband.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I've just received a letter from USCIS stating that I filed for Service Request on Feb 1.  :wow:   The letter was dated on June 20!  :dead:

It took them almost 5 months to reply to my Service Request to send me a generic letter stating that I should contact them again if I don't have my interview date within 90 days!  :bonk:

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
7 hours ago, AustinCanada said:

I've just received a letter from USCIS stating that I filed for Service Request on Feb 1.  :wow:   The letter was dated on June 20!  :dead:

It took them almost 5 months to reply to my Service Request to send me a generic letter stating that I should contact them again if I don't have my interview date within 90 days!  :bonk:

So the service request says nothing as expected, what a drag.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys so I have my N400 interview under 3year rule in 13 days... My roc still pending

I applied for ROC on nov 2015 and been waiting, applied in Los Angeles.

I just realized I got a notice on 05/08 saying my case for ROC was transferred to USCIS OFFICE of NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER, P.O BOX 648005, MO 64064

WHICH IS IN JACKSON MISSOURI

That makes absolutely no sense for me since I lived in LOS ANGELES since I arrived USA with my american spouse

And I have my Citizenship interview in LOS ANGELES OFFICE in 13 days...

Which does not say anything about ROC on it

But I was assuming it would be for both ROC and N400... now considering my ROC is been looked at by MISSOURI who guarantees they can interview me?

Can anyone explain to me what is going on? I have a BS feeling that I am gonna go to LA interview for n400 and they gonna be like oh you have to wait on a decision of your ROC from MISSOURI ?!?!?!?!

Did anyone else got transferred to that random  place?

Thanks

8 hours ago, bahamamama234 said:

Hey guys so I have my N400 interview under 3year rule in 13 days... My roc still pending

I just realized I got a notice on 05/08 saying my case for ROC was transferred to USCIS OFFICE of NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER, P.O BOX 648005, MO 64064

That makes absolutely no sense for me since I lived in LOS ANGELES since I arrived USA with my american spouse

But I was assuming it would be for both ROC and N400... now considering my ROC is been looked at by MISSOURI who guarantees they can interview me?

Can anyone explain to me what is going on? I have a BS feeling that I am gonna go to LA interview for n400 and they gonna be like oh you have to wait on a decision of your ROC from MISSOURI ?!?!?!?!

Thanks

I guess it’s a combine interview but go with your spouse . I have my interview for n400 in 8days and I ll be going with my spouse cos I have a pending I 751 case . Hopefully I get everything done thesame day . You v got nothing to loose so it’s better you go with your spouse and if they don’t need to interview him your spouse will just be there to support you. Good luck 

Edited by Lordofemrys

15 hours ago, bahamamama234 said:

Thanks

I have that feeling too. Ugh, I'm in the same situation as you. ROC got transferred in May. I filed a service request for ROC, but my N-400 interview was scheduled instead. It's for July 30.... I guess we just have to wait and see. Let us know how your case going after the interview! Good luck!

I-751 (Removal of Conditions)

[08/03/16] Package delivered to USCIS (California Service Center)

[08/05/16] NOA (never received, lost in the mail)

[09/15/16] NOA replacement

[10/07/16] Biometrics (early walk-in on 09/27/16)

[05/07/18] Case transferred to NBC

[06/25/18] Interview was scheduled

[07/30/18] Combo I-751/N-400 interview

[07/30/18] APPROVED AT COMBO I-751/N-400 INTERVIEW

N-400 (Naturalization) with pending I-751 (Removal of Conditions)

[07/31/17] Package sent to USCIS (NBC)

[08/07/17] NOA

[08/31/17] Biometrics

[12/20/17] In line for interview

[06/25/18] Interview was scheduled

[07/30/18] Combo I-751/N-400 interview

[08/31/18] NOID received

[09/07/18] NOID response sent back to USCIS

[10/02/18] In line for oath ceremony

[11/13/18] Oath ceremony was scheduled

[12/10/18] Oath! Finally a US Citizen!

Timeline
8 hours ago, Lordofemrys said:

I guess it’s a combine interview but go with your spouse . I have my interview for n400 in 8days and I ll be going with my spouse cos I have a pending I 751 case . Hopefully I get everything done thesame day . You v got nothing to loose so it’s better you go with your spouse and if they don’t need to interview him your spouse will just be there to support you. Good luck 

49 minutes ago, rt1012 said:

I have that feeling too. Ugh, I'm in the same situation as you. ROC got transferred in May. I filed a service request for ROC, but my N-400 interview was scheduled instead. It's for July 30.... I guess we just have to wait and see. Let us know how your case going after the interview! Good luck!

Thanks guys I am hoping combo interview is the case... If not, if really they make me wait for NBC to move my ROC... I will be very, very pissed off..

Let's all hope the case is a combo interview for all of us so we can get done with the struggle soon

I've actually heard from different people here and other websites that NBC is the one that prob scheduled that interview at LA for me and the LA office should have an online version of my ROC there on the day of my n400 interview, and that many people who get a n400 interview without mentioning ROC still get a combo..

I will keep you updated on my interview which is very soon!

Edited by bahamamama234

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Lordofemrys said:

Mine is July 12th when is yours??

is on the 16... So you also filled in California and got transferred the ROC to NBC

Going on your n400 interview?

Is it in Los angeles that you having it?

5 minutes ago, bahamamama234 said:

is on the 16... So you also filled in California and got transferred the ROC to NBC

Going on your n400 interview?

Is it in Los angeles that you having it?

All correct but mine is in Jacksonville Fl. Wish me luck and I will b back to share experience so you can know how to get prepared. 😆 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Lordofemrys said:

All correct but mine is in Jacksonville Fl. Wish me luck and I will b back to share experience so you can know how to get prepared. 😆 

Sorry could you explain for me a bit more broke down ?

Do you live in LA?

did you apply in CALIFORNIA service center?

did it get transferred to NBC?

Are you having your interview in LA?

Just wanna know exactly your case to compare to mine...

And absolutely I wish you the best of luck!

1 hour ago, bahamamama234 said:

Sorry could you explain for me a bit more broke down ?

Do you live in LA?

did you apply in CALIFORNIA service center?

did it get transferred to NBC?

Are you having your interview in LA?

Just wanna know exactly your case to compare to mine...

And absolutely I wish you the best of luck!

To answer your question I don’t live in LA. I reside here At Jacksonville Florida . I applied for I 751 December 2016 and N400 December 2017. I 751 transferred may 1 interview letter June 7 . Interview is July 12 here in Jacksonville Florida 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Lordofemrys said:

To answer your question I don’t live in LA. I reside here At Jacksonville Florida . I applied for I 751 December 2016 and N400 December 2017. I 751 transferred may 1 interview letter June 7 . Interview is July 12 here in Jacksonville Florida 

Got it! So our similarity is the ROC getting transferred and still not having decision on it while going to N400 interview

Please Keep me updated on how yours goes :) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 7/3/2018 at 10:58 PM, bahamamama234 said:

Thanks

It doesn't mean anything, ignore it. My interview was on 3/26. 751 was approved on 4/26. Got the oath ceremony letter mailed notice on 5/2. I got 2 updates on my 751 saying exactly the same as yours a week after I got my oath letter, they said m 751 was transferred to another office and second update said my 751 was transferred to NBC, identical to yours. I was naturalized on 5/23, and my 751 still has the same update. It was more than likely a ploy to make the 751/400 applications falsely think there's movements on their cases. Typical under the anti immigration White House. I am already a citizen, and my 751 is still in Missouri?lol. Ignore that update, and just wait for your oath letter. By the way, I am in Los Angels too, and your 751 is at the field office, it has not been transferred to Missouri. Just disregard those updates that are 100 percent not reliable.

Edited by Zombie69

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.