Timeline
7 hours ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Yes they did.  it expired in June.  I filed wom in april

My husband submitted second medical in august but still nothing from embassy 😫

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

does he need an interview

He had an oath/fingerprint in July and was asked to submit a new medical also an updated password since it expired in April 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, F&S2018 said:

He had an oath/fingerprint in July and was asked to submit a new medical also an updated password since it expired in April 2020

Ok since everything is done, it will be done soon.  did you send an inquiry

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Ok since everything is done, it will be done soon.  did you send an inquiry

I’ve been! Finally sep 14 they emailed that they’ve received all documents. But now we’re just waiting....

This was the most recent response 😒😤🙄

3CE755C4-9C9F-46D5-84D4-91755F8CEEC5.jpeg

Timeline
1 hour ago, F&S2018 said:

My husband submitted second medical in august but still nothing from embassy 😫

I don't understand. whats taking them this long? when they asked you to retake medical, isn't your case pretty much approved & they need your medical to issue?

Timeline
4 hours ago, jamesbond123 said:

I don't understand. whats taking them this long? when they asked you to retake medical, isn't your case pretty much approved & they need your medical to issue?

Basically! I’m not sure what is taking so long it’s so frustrating and that fact that we can’t even get any straight answers makes it even worst 

Timeline
7 hours ago, SalmanAli said:

when your husband got a remadical email i got a email for remadical and oath fingerprints done my medical monday fingerprints and oath

very good.  how was oath.  or is it next week?

my husband needs oath and fingerprint now

6 hours ago, jamesbond123 said:

Who did you file WOM with. What’s the reason for filing WOM?

Josh goldstein.   it was taking too long AP

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, Zaib212 said:

AOA.. I received the following email after my mom case was forward to counselor on August 11 and got the message on August 28. Did anyone received the same message from embassy?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your immigrant visa is refused in accordance with Presidential Proclamation 10014 titled “Suspending Entry of Immigrants Who Present Risk to the U.S. Labor Market During the Economic Recovery Following the COVID-19 Outbreak.” 

Proclamation 10014 will expire December 31, 2020, unless extended.  As a result, there is no action for you at this moment.  The U.S. Embassy will contact you directly with instructions after the proclamation expires.  You may check the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker.

my brother got the same email what the subject line reads beside the case number i mean does it says IVPP refused ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.