MissStacey

Who annoys you?

305 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Just who is doing that

To me its obvious, really. You know, I know, Lisa knows and Bobkatz knows. Lets just all be honest here, huh?

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
HA....I wasn't insulting you or calling you timid...hope you understand! Even if you can't see this, I still had to clarify!

No, it's OK; I realize it was a joke now. I'm sorry I overreacted; I'm not good at getting jokes.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

HA....I wasn't insulting you or calling you timid...hope you understand! Even if you can't see this, I still had to clarify!

No, it's OK; I realize it was a joke now. I'm sorry I overreacted; I'm not good at getting jokes.

No probbo :) I may not agree with you on the UK, but you got moxy ;) so no harm done

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have no idea how I even got into this - all I did was make a list of annoying things which are common annoyances for many! I mean Will Ferrell is annoying and so are rude people on the net (I don't think I named anyone)...lol

And I know LisaD is under the impression our id is someone we don't know - she left me a message to that effect - what she doesn't seem to realise is we both share this id, so it could be me, it could be my wife or a joint effort!! That's the puzzler for you, if you can really be bothered :thumbs:

Edited by Bobkatz

Timeline
I have no idea how I even got into this - all I did was make a list of annoying things which are common annoyances for many! I mean Will Ferrell is annoying and so are rude people on the net (I don't think I named anyone)...lol

And I know LisaD is under the impression our id is someone we don't know - she left me a message to that effect - what she doesn't seem to realise is we both share this id, so it could be me, it could be my wife or a joint effort!! That's the puzzler for you, if you can really be bothered :thumbs:

:lol::thumbs: OK.....

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
People like a dog with a bone that can never let anything go! :)
People who can't use apostrophes correctly.

are you really LisaD?????? :lol:

No, I'd never be so timid to need an alias! :whistle:

Would you mind explaining what you mean by that?

I'm just saying I wouldnt need to masquerade myself in another nickname...see?

Only I would know if this was true. For the record it is not. Please stop the bickering. Thank you.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

No prob, Cap...sorry. I have to add a few more things, but will try to be more respectful. For the record, the other issue is straighted out..it was only a joke, (made by me, not LisaD) because I know (as do most) that Lisa doesn't like misused apostrophes either. Anyway...Lisa,Tmma feel free to PM me if you wish, but I really just wish that Sarah would cease to be brought up every few months. She was and is my friend....THAT is what started this. NOTHING to do with Bobkatz! I was very aware of who you think that is, instantly, because of your posts...but you sometimes seem to think you know more than you do about certain things. I have found you, Lisa, to be very intelligent in quite a few areas...that doesn't mean you know everything about everything. Not saying you claim to either...but you get my drift. I still speak to Sarah often enough...and I simply answered the initial post because of the backhanded way you, Tmma, wrote it....why not just say "Sukie, a former member, annoys me. Instead of "people who post big long messages and then blah blah blah..." We're all supposed to be being so open and honest here, right?

I find it really amusing, actually, that I got the big lecture over how I "threw my friend under the bus" back when that happened (which NEVER happened....Sukes and I remained (and remain) friends thoughout. ) That said, now flack happens because I defended her against what Tmma wrote...so..which is it then? Should I defend her...or not? Which is ok with you? Oh yeah...I don't care either way, because I do as I wish...just as you both do. We don't have to be all friendly or anything, but, as you once said, we should all be able to coexist without bickering on this board. Just as you don't like certain things (and this post todayor yesterday wasn't the first time you've lectured people for being harsh or abrasive, Lisa...you do it often enough, actually) I don't like certain things either....and the way you say one thing and do another...in the name of "not being rainbows and sunshine all the time" is just #######, IMO. There are plenty of people you are great friends with on here, and another great many you rub the wrong way with your "blunt" posts. You may say blunt, I say, oftentimes, just rude.

I said my piece, and I fully expect you to reply. For one, that's just you....you usually have to have the last word. Secondly, I probably would as well...so why should I expect you not to? Anyway, I'm not going to go on and on about this with you...but I never wanted to bicker on this board, but what I've said here I should have said it long ago...in the vein of being honest and all ;) . I do try to get along with everyone...sometimes it's just not possible. I think you can be a really nice person...and, in other ways, you are so much like what you claim to hate in other people at times.

...and are we EVER going to grow up and get past the "Sukie" thread? Yep, I left and came back. It's MY opinion that it was juvenile on my part to do that....but I needed a break for various reasons. When I left I didn't THINK I WAS coming back, or I wouldn't have stated so....but VJ is a good place most of the time, and things eventually cool back down when someone's upset, and feelings change. I don't know if Sukes has another ID on here or not, as I talk to her OFF of VJ...but if she does, or 1,000 other VJers have alternate IDs, so what??? Why keep bringing it up? Is it instrumental to your life to know? No..it's not. There are a lot of VJers with alternate IDs....is it THAT big of a deal really??? I've never had any ID but this one...but if I wanted to post a really sensitive question and didn't feel like being judged, I'd have no problem making one up for certain issues...I haven't...but so what if I did? Yanno?

Whatever...you're welcome for the essay. I'm done...live and let live. :) M.

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Timeline
No prob, Cap...sorry. I have to add a few more things, but will try to be more respectful. For the record, the other issue is straighted out..it was only a joke, (made by me, not LisaD) because I know (as do most) that Lisa doesn't like misused apostrophes either. Anyway...Lisa,Tmma feel free to PM me if you wish, but I really just wish that Sarah would cease to be brought up every few months. She was and is my friend....THAT is what started this. NOTHING to do with Bobkatz! I was very aware of who you think that is, instantly, because of your posts...but you sometimes seem to think you know more than you do about certain things. I have found you, Lisa, to be very intelligent in quite a few areas...that doesn't mean you know everything about everything. Not saying you claim to either...but you get my drift. I still speak to Sarah often enough...and I simply answered the initial post because of the backhanded way you, Tmma, wrote it....why not just say "Sukie, a former member, annoys me. Instead of "people who post big long messages and then blah blah blah..." We're all supposed to be being so open and honest here, right?

I find it really amusing, actually, that I got the big lecture over how I "threw my friend under the bus" back when that happened (which NEVER happened....Sukes and I remained (and remain) friends thoughout. ) That said, now flack happens because I defended her against what Tmma wrote...so..which is it then? Should I defend her...or not? Which is ok with you? Oh yeah...I don't care either way, because I do as I wish...just as you both do. We don't have to be all friendly or anything, but, as you once said, we should all be able to coexist without bickering on this board. Just as you don't like certain things (and this post todayor yesterday wasn't the first time you've lectured people for being harsh or abrasive, Lisa...you do it often enough, actually) I don't like certain things either....and the way you say one thing and do another...in the name of "not being rainbows and sunshine all the time" is just #######, IMO. There are plenty of people you are great friends with on here, and another great many you rub the wrong way with your "blunt" posts. You may say blunt, I say, oftentimes, just rude.

I said my piece, and I fully expect you to reply. For one, that's just you....you usually have to have the last word. Secondly, I probably would as well...so why should I expect you not to? Anyway, I'm not going to go on and on about this with you...but I never wanted to bicker on this board, but what I've said here I should have said it long ago...in the vein of being honest and all ;) . I do try to get along with everyone...sometimes it's just not possible. I think you can be a really nice person...and, in other ways, you are so much like what you claim to hate in other people at times.

...and are we EVER going to grow up and get past the "Sukie" thread? Yep, I left and came back. It's MY opinion that it was juvenile on my part to do that....but I needed a break for various reasons. When I left I didn't THINK I WAS coming back, or I wouldn't have stated so....but VJ is a good place most of the time, and things eventually cool back down when someone's upset, and feelings change. I don't know if Sukes has another ID on here or not, as I talk to her OFF of VJ...but if she does, or 1,000 other VJers have alternate IDs, so what??? Why keep bringing it up? Is it instrumental to your life to know? No..it's not. There are a lot of VJers with alternate IDs....is it THAT big of a deal really??? I've never had any ID but this one...but if I wanted to post a really sensitive question and didn't feel like being judged, I'd have no problem making one up for certain issues...I haven't...but so what if I did? Yanno?

Michelle, Not trying to get the last word.....I am just going to answer my part of this. If you go back and read this thread, my 1st post said NOTHING about Sukie/Sarah. What was there for you to defend at that point? Why did YOU immediatly think I was poking at Sarah, when since her leaving there have been numerous other "leaving" threads.

Actually, it does annoy me when people make a big drama thread about leaving and come back with a new ID-and that's what I wrote. Upon that you immediatly jumped in "to defend Sarah". Why is that? NO ONE had even mentioned Sukie. There have been numerous " leaving" threads since hers, why would you assume I was talking specifically about her?

As for why I think Bobkatz is Sukie-one of afew reasons. One is a quick look at the first few of Bobkatz posts when she/he signed up, the timing and who Bobkatz was swiping at then- is really telling....I thought that it was an alias back then, and obviously I still do. It's not Sukie I dislike, I do not know Sukie. Why would I dislike her? It's dishonesty, I dislike and find annoying.I disliked it back then and I still do dislike it...From anyone.

Actually, you got alot of respect from me when you did return to the board after leaving, Michelle, right because you did not try and do it with a fake ID!

I'm off out now, catch you later and have a nice day. :)

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

---

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Chopf####!!! Hehehe. :P

You guys are so annoying sometimes.

Like you ain't?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Michelle, Not trying to get the last word.....I am just going to answer my part of this. If you go back and read this thread, my 1st post said NOTHING about Sukie/Sarah. What was there for you to defend at that point? Why did YOU immediatly think I was poking at Sarah, when since her leaving there have been numerous other "leaving" threads.

Actually, it does annoy me when people make a big drama thread about leaving and come back with a new ID-and that's what I wrote. Upon that you immediatly jumped in "to defend Sarah". Why is that? NO ONE had even mentioned Sukie. There have been numerous " leaving" threads since hers, why would you assume I was talking specifically about her?

As for why I think Bobkatz is Sukie-one of afew reasons. One is a quick look at the first few of Bobkatz posts when she/he signed up, the timing and who Bobkatz was swiping at then- is really telling....I thought that it was an alias back then, and obviously I still do. It's not Sukie I dislike, I do not know Sukie. Why would I dislike her? It's dishonesty, I dislike and find annoying.I disliked it back then and I still do dislike it...From anyone.

Actually, you got alot of respect from me when you did return to the board after leaving, Michelle, right because you did not try and do it with a fake ID!

I'm off out now, catch you later and have a nice day. :)

I have to agree with Tmma's post here. I'm not going to rehash the past with you, Michelle...and bravo to you for standing up for your friend who stood up for you. I don't say that sarcastically, btw. But as Tmma pointed out, your reaction was a bit strange considering no one was outright talking about anyone. The passive aggressive posts on both sides was really quite funny...and it's as clear as the nose on my face. However, technically...what Shele said about 'people leaving' could be said for many. What I said about bugs could be true for bugs!

And funnily enough, BK was posting while Shele posted what she did. BK left, used 'personal messenger' and VOILA! here's Michelle.

I have MANY different reasons for thinking what I do...and if you were that concerned about not dragging this up again...why not PM me? Why perpetrate the same public drama you're claiming to be annoyed by? Again, you know an issue I had with you in the past was that you throw friends under the bus. So at least it's honorable that you're standing by your friend....but your insistence on turning this into a Sukie thing, ironcially confirms for me the fact that it is her.

Amongst MANY other things, mind you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Captain Ewok - "Only I would know if this was true. For the record it is not. Please stop the bickering. Thank you"

Thanks Capt Ewok for stating this - sadly it seems others don't believe you anymore, despite you being the all seeing eye so to speak.

I just think it's crazy that my list kicked this all off, smacks of paranoia as does LisaD commenting on our profile we were someone else, which I chose to ignore as it was not worthy of an answer. I am guessing her & tmma loved the x-files.

Thanks for trying to clear it up anyway - it won't stop us posting, most folks on here seem nice.

Captain Ewok - "Only I would know if this was true. For the record it is not. Please stop the bickering. Thank you"

Thanks Capt Ewok for stating this - sadly it seems others don't believe you anymore, despite you being the all seeing eye so to speak.

I just think it's crazy that my list kicked this all off, smacks of paranoia as does LisaD commenting on our profile we were someone else, which I chose to ignore as it was not worthy of an answer. I am guessing her & tmma loved the x-files.

Thanks for trying to clear it up anyway - it won't stop us posting, most folks on here seem nice.

your name hadn't even surfaced at that point so how is that about you? :no:

Lunchtime! bbl ;)

Those who are afraid to use chopf####!

Note: Captain Ewok, your censorship script is messed up.

excellent post sir!

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835