Yaztalksalot

October 2017 AOS filers (merged)

2,792 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
39 minutes ago, EvieMN said:

Guys! Did my biometrics today in Detroit ASC.

I saw so many people coming in around 9.40 and I was almost sure there had to be somethine else happening like a naturalization ceremony and I was right!

Hubby was amazed at how many different people/nationalities were present. I felt such happiness for everyone as I know they are at the end of their (visa) journey.

Anyways, the room where they do the biometrics was practically empty, only one case before me and two workers so I was admitted right away and was out the door by 9.50 and my appointment was originally at 10!

Everyone was extremely nice so Michigan people, you're in luck!

Nice!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline
On 11/28/2017 at 4:44 PM, Olgaolga said:

I received NOA I-485 and I-131 on 17 November. I hope to receive I-765 also, but I still wait. Also I do not have a SSN, I asked for it too. Waiting for information ...

Thanks))

I wonder why they haven't sent an NOA for I-765 yet. Like someone said, you can apply for an SSN 2-3 weeks after you get your EAD card. But you probably want to go to the SSN office again when you get your green card. Your SSN will probably have limited function. I already have my SSN because I have worked before but I read other stories, and that's what other people say. 

By the way, did you get your biometrics notice yet?   

10/27/2017 AOS Packet (I-130, I-485, & I-765) mailed out (w/ a money order & official check instead of a regular check)

10/30/2017 Delivered to USCIS

10/31/2017 Received & Priority Date for all the three forms

11/07/2017 Notice Date (on the letter)

11/13/2017 I-797C NOA mail (3 separate notices)

11/17/2017 Biometrics NOA mail

11/09/2017 Notice Date (on the letter)

11/27/2017 Biometrics Appointment 

06/04/2018  EAD approved and being produced (No email alert)

06/06/2018 Case ready to schedule for an interview (Received email alert)

06/07/2018 EAD mailed to me

06/11/2018 Received EAD 

06/13/2018 Scheduled an interview / will mail you an interview notice

06/18/2018 Received the interview notice

We got mail for RFIE for the I-864. I understand most of it. My question is the part that says: Form I-864 was not signed by the petitioner/sponsor. The petitioner/sponsor must sign and return Page 9 of Form I-864. Does that mean that we only need to print and sign page 9 or do the entire form over?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
52 minutes ago, HisForeverWife said:

We got mail for RFIE for the I-864. I understand most of it. My question is the part that says: Form I-864 was not signed by the petitioner/sponsor. The petitioner/sponsor must sign and return Page 9 of Form I-864. Does that mean that we only need to print and sign page 9 or do the entire form over?

To Be On The Safe Side I Would Do Over The Entire Form With a Cover Letter Addressing What The RFIE Asked For and Ensuring Each Page Is Sign including Where The Sponor Has To ( Page 9) . 

All The Best! 

3 hours ago, HisForeverWife said:

I would resend the whole form just in case. With all the supporting documents you sent on the first place. 

Btw, did your online status changed to RFE mailled to me?

21 hours ago, Queen30 said:

To Be On The Safe Side I Would Do Over The Entire Form With a Cover Letter Addressing What The RFIE Asked For and Ensuring Each Page Is Sign including Where The Sponor Has To ( Page 9) . 

All The Best! 

Thanks.. will do

18 hours ago, Clara Monteiro said:

I would resend the whole form just in case. With all the supporting documents you sent on the first place. 

Btw, did your online status changed to RFE mailled to me?

Thanks. I'm still not able to check status online. Still getting the invalid error message

3 minutes ago, HisForeverWife said:

Thanks. I'm still not able to check status online. Still getting the invalid error message

That absolutely suck!! 

I believe that they’re having issue with the case status online. Lots of people receiving their EADs in september with no update online. Can you track cases close to yours? 

36 minutes ago, Clara Monteiro said:

That absolutely suck!! 

I believe that they’re having issue with the case status online. Lots of people receiving their EADs in september with no update online. Can you track cases close to yours? 

No I can't. It sucks big time

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, SamSam85 said:

Hi guys, been a while since I checked on this. Has any body gotten his/her EAD? or at least approved online?

yes the online says my case was received

9 hours ago, Clara Monteiro said:

That absolutely suck!! 

its working now the online status

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.