Racheyy

I-130 September 2017 Filers

582 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Rose Iaquinto said:

please make sure you are looking at the new website, and not the old one. I saw the link in this chain:

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

don't worry it will happen soon!

Please help me this is what they show me when i try to creatr the account

Screenshot_2018-04-04-14-16-02.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

October people are getting approved and here I am sitting at work checking my status that has not changed in almost 7 months 🙁😭 I feel like the person that had my case in Potomac went on vacation 😭

9 hours ago, RC23 said:

Got an email from that new link [ https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ ] this morning saying my case had been updated, case was approved! PD Sept. 5th TSC.

The old website still says case received and I havent received any other notifications and or mail so this makes me a little wary but this is a step in the right direction, I hope everything else updates soon!

Congrats! First time I've heard of this - the update on the website before receiving it in the mail. Usually it's the other way around.

Time to move to the NVC April 2018 filers forum! Yay! 

Btw, I see that we have the same PD but mine was processed in Nebraska. Good luck to us for the next steps ahead!

Edited by Mrs.D11

1 hour ago, Kat&Damian said:

October people are getting approved and here I am sitting at work checking my status that has not changed in almost 7 months 🙁😭 I feel like the person that had my case in Potomac went on vacation 😭

So sorry to hear that. Have you tried calling them to ask? It's past the adjudication time based on your timeline. It would be justifiable to call just to make sure they have your case on process.

9 hours ago, buckeyestud said:

Just got email notification of change in status and when I checked it showed as approved.

PD 28 SEP. POTOMAC.

Congrats!

Another waiting game for us NVC filers now.

8 hours ago, Mme ab said:

Please help me this is what they show me when i try to creatr the account

Screenshot_2018-04-04-14-16-02.png

Just make sure that you have created an account and just log in again if your session has timed out. You'll need a one-time verification code every time you log in. It could be sent to your mobile phone # or email that you've given when making that account.

On 4/2/2018 at 11:04 AM, Shkelqim said:

Hi everyone.

i have      I 130 form at Potomac office  

from 29 September 2017. And nothing yet. 

Any ide what’s dates they doing now.   ??? Thanks 

It really depends on who has your case. @Kat&Damian & @buckeyestud both had their cases sent to Potomac and with different PDs, the later one got approved first. So no one really knows. Maybe a 7-month wait and keeping fingers crossed.

5 minutes ago, Shkelqim said:

What form you have i130. Or i129 ?

I have I-130, a USC, my processing canter was at Nebraska.

NOA1 9/5/17

NOA2 3/21/18

Now I'm waiting again for my case to be received by NVC and looking at the average timeline, looks like another month of waiting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mrs.D11 said:

So sorry to hear that. Have you tried calling them to ask? It's past the adjudication time based on your timeline. It would be justifiable to call just to make sure they have your case on process.

Unfortunately I have called they told me it is still within the "normal" waiting time. I talked to the 2 tier and told me the same thing 😔 I know other people might have worse cases but I feel like they should of looked at my case by now some kind of movement in my case or something....Sorry just really frustrated right now 😭

2 hours ago, Mrs.D11 said:

I have I-130, a USC, my processing canter was at Nebraska.

NOA1 9/5/17

NOA2 3/21/18

Now I'm waiting again for my case to be received by NVC and looking at the average timeline, looks like another month of waiting.

Congratulations!!

1 hour ago, Kat&Damian said:

Unfortunately I have called they told me it is still within the "normal" waiting time. I talked to the 2 tier and told me the same thing 😔 I know other people might have worse cases but I feel like they should of looked at my case by now some kind of movement in my case or something....Sorry just really frustrated right now 😭

Congratulations!!

Thank you. I totally feel your frustration. Just when I've kinda given up, there was my approval letter in my mailbox!

Just trying to send some more positivity your way. We'll still be needing lots of those for the next processes in the NVC                                       

7 minutes ago, Mrs.D11 said:

Thank you. I totally feel your frustration. Just when I've kinda given up, there was my approval letter in my mailbox!

Just trying to send some more positivity your way. We'll still be needing lots of those for the next processes in the NVC                                       

Congratulations... I’m so happy for you! 

When did you get your approval letter? 

4 minutes ago, Road210 said:

Congratulations... I’m so happy for you! 

When did you get your approval letter? 

I got the letter on 3/22 but it states there that my case was approved on 3/21. The thing though, it was just sitting in their office for 9 days before they sent it to NVC. So until now, I'm still waiting for another letter stating that they finally have my case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.