methold

I-751 September 2017 Filers

1,635 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, saedman said:

i dont know i feel like im gonna wait until i get the 10 GC i dont know how long is gonna take

You can, totally up to you. Some people file for N-400 as soon as they are eligible. Some prefer to wait for the card and then apply. If your ultimate goal is citizenship, you can apply as soon as you can. 🙂

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

On 10/16/2018 at 7:47 PM, AliciaBenCampbell said:

Yeah it’s Dallas,TX.. I just can’t believe we are looking at 26 months. I take it we are probably some of the longest wait times 

I’m in Saint Anthony, TX - had my bio. Estimated time is 15 months 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Roni07 said:

I’m in Saint Anthony, TX - had my bio. Estimated time is 15 months 

Looks like in Texas State, Dallas seems to have the highest wait time ... 25 months :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
18 minutes ago, mymercy said:

Looks like in Texas State, Dallas seems to have the highest wait time ... 25 months :(

Agree. Houston backlog is horrible as well. It now takes a year and a half to get naturalized here *Info from a close friend who just got hers done. She applied for N-400 way back in 2017.*

Thats the reason why I decided to apply for N-400 right when my window opened. Either way, it is a long wait.

David & Thao

First Date: 10/17/2012

Engaged: 05/01/2014

Married: 03/26/2015

---------------------------N-400 Status

Sent: 09/08/2018

NOA: 09/08/2018

Bio Appt:

---------------------------ROC Status

Sent: 09/08/2017

Received: 09/11/2017

NOA: 09/11/2017

Bio Appt: 10/03/2017

---------------------------AOS Status

Sent: 04/24/2015

Received: 04/27/2015

NOA: 05/01/2015

Bio Appt: 05/19/2015

EAD received: 06/16/2015

Interview Approved: 12/07/2015

[God is walking with us on our love journey...] 

4 minutes ago, DavidnThao said:

Agree. Houston backlog is horrible as well. It now takes a year and a half to get naturalized here *Info from a close friend who just got hers done. She applied for N-400 way back in 2017.*

Thats the reason why I decided to apply for N-400 right when my window opened. Either way, it is a long wait.

I wasn’t sure about applying for N400 before getting my 10GC. Waited for a wee bit then applied. Figured who knows how long will take for perm GC to arrive. I received an 18m extension letter.  

Dis anyone notice, GC bio appointment at Local uscs, only used one hand for fingerprints, N-400 bio appointment only used the other, but never both at the same time. 

On 11/10/2018 at 5:38 PM, V24 said:

My case got transferred to Nebraska. Anyone else? 

Mine got transferred to Nebraska too on 11/5/18. I filed my case 09/05/17. No update yet since then. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 hours ago, Roni07 said:

I wasn’t sure about applying for N400 before getting my 10GC. Waited for a wee bit then applied. Figured who knows how long will take for perm GC to arrive. I received an 18m extension letter.  

Dis anyone notice, GC bio appointment at Local uscs, only used one hand for fingerprints, N-400 bio appointment only used the other, but never both at the same time. 

Good to know. In fact, at my N-400, all my fingerprints were still good, and the officer only took the two thumb fingerprints and my picture. 

You might wonder why, but I travelled to Canada twice over the the last 12 months, and both time were held and taken fingerprints at 2nd inspection because of my common Vietnamese name 😖😻

David & Thao

First Date: 10/17/2012

Engaged: 05/01/2014

Married: 03/26/2015

---------------------------N-400 Status

Sent: 09/08/2018

NOA: 09/08/2018

Bio Appt:

---------------------------ROC Status

Sent: 09/08/2017

Received: 09/11/2017

NOA: 09/11/2017

Bio Appt: 10/03/2017

---------------------------AOS Status

Sent: 04/24/2015

Received: 04/27/2015

NOA: 05/01/2015

Bio Appt: 05/19/2015

EAD received: 06/16/2015

Interview Approved: 12/07/2015

[God is walking with us on our love journey...] 

On 10/29/2018 my wife got two NOAs. One stated, “I751 Petition to remove conditions on residence and stated it has been transferred to the Texas Service Center. The same day we also received a second NOA that stated CRI89 -Approved Removal if conditions (189). Also transferred to to Texas Service Center. 

However, When we call the phone number listed on the NOA the system says that the I751 is at the Vermont Service Center not the Texas Service Center. When we check the receipt number for the CRI89 we get a similar message that it’s in Vermont but it states the card received at Vermont Service Center. 

Has as anyone else had this happen? My wife filed her I751 back in September 2017. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I submitted my application in September 2017 and yesterday I got a message saying that "Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service". So I am assuming that this is my 10y green card coming.

Detail: I filled it after divorce within the first 2 years, so that's very interesting because I was waiting for an interview first. But we will see. 

It is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Hopefully it's not just a Christmas card lol

9 minutes ago, R. Vieira said:

I submitted my application in September 2017 and yesterday I got a message saying that "Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service". So I am assuming that this is my 10y green card coming.

Detail: I filled it after divorce within the first 2 years, so that's very interesting because I was waiting for an interview first. But we will see. 

Dis your case got transferred? And where? When on Sept. was your case received? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, kathbb said:

The website does not provide details. I have a letter coming from the USCIS California (the location i submitted) but I don't know the content. My priority mail is coming from Lee's Summit MO. So I am assuming it was transferred to there.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, kathbb said:

The USCIS tracking said my case was received there on March 2018.

13 minutes ago, R. Vieira said:

The USCIS tracking said my case was received there on March 2018.

I see. Thanks for your answer.

15 minutes ago, kathbb said:

I see. Thanks for your answer.

I called NCSC to confirm if my case was really transferred to Nebraska but they told me that my case was still in California. Confusing.! 😩

1 hour ago, R. Vieira said:

Are you a CSC file ? What's your NOA1 date ? Congrats on your approval !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.