2,916 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, Butterbee01 said:

Please can  someone explain this to me,is it a good new or what. Thank you.

2017-11-19 11.43.08.png

VSC acknowledges that they received your letter/additional evidence/additional affidavits, etc. The words are standard for everyone. The good news is your correspondence has been received. Don't you expect that?

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 11/16/2017 at 4:34 PM, bold said:

Is it true that even with AP one can be turned back at the point of entry when returning to the USA after traveling abroad?

True! AP does not guarantee entry into the United States.

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
8 minutes ago, miloy001 said:

VSC acknowledges that they received your letter/additional evidence/additional affidavits, etc. The words are standard for everyone. The good news is your correspondence has been received. Don't you expect that?

Oh, thanks for the respond. I think I got it when I sent a letter to extend my prima facie.  Honestly  I was almost jumping high that my case is now under review.  It's all good though.  Thanks

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
21 hours ago, 81soalk said:

HI guys, I am getting ready to send my 485 package.  Along with it the medical record I-693, I-864w , I-912 and G-325, also Im attaching the vawa approved copy along with 2 passport pictures translated birth certificate, I don't need a I-765 I have one through Daca and it expires 2019.  I took a new set of finger prints to show that I have no new criminal record (when i was a minor It was dismissed no probation or anything, and I thought it cleared automatically.  Turns out I had to expunge it and I did last year after getting the rfe).  I am sending a copy of the disposition.  Is there else anything that I am missing?.  Thanks in advance.

Since June 26, 2017   the form G325A is not required anymore with AOS.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Timeline

I360 recieved NOVEMBER 3 2016
I485 recieved NOVEMBER 3 2016
1765 recieved NOVEMBER 3 2016 under c31
1797 prima facie 1st NOVEMBER 10 2016
Biometrics DECEMBER 5TH  2016
1797 prima facie 2nd MAY 12TH 2017
I797 prima facie 3rd NOVEMBER 9TH 2017

:( and waiting still .. the new prima facie extension its only 60 days though anyone had the same situation before?? No rfe so far 

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Cindygodisgood1 said:

Timeline

:( and waiting still .. the new prima facie extension its only 60 days though anyone had the same situation before?? No rfe so far 

My timeline is  close to yours. My i360 was received on November 15th. I had one RFE for "Good conduct". I am currently awaiting my 3rd Prima facie :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Juta said:

My timeline is  close to yours. My i360 was received on November 15th. I had one RFE for "Good conduct". I am currently awaiting my 3rd Prima facie :(

:( hopefully we get some news soon its been a long wait lets keep praying nothing ealse we can do ..

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hi ..

i have sent response for Rfe by usps express mail and they received it next day on Nov 16 , 2017 but till now there is no update on website i m worried as it will be closed for thx giving and if they don’t see my case will they not consider as the deadline is Nov 24, 2017.. pls need help as if this packet is missed im nowhere

Timeline
1 hour ago, Cindygodisgood1 said:

Timeline

Yea same here i too got the 3 extension for 60 days but also rfe which i sent it back timely so after 11 1/2 months exact rfe was issued case submitted October 13.2016 rfe received 1 Sep, 2017

Timeline
1 hour ago, Cindygodisgood1 said:

Timeline

Yea same here i too got the 3 extension for 60 days but also rfe which i sent it back timely so after 11 1/2 months exact rfe was issued case submitted October 13.2016 rfe received 1 Sep, 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.