2,916 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline
13 minutes ago, miloy001 said:

If you do not have to wait for priority date to become current, you can file I-485, I-765(to get EAD), I-131(to get AP for travel outside of US) and I-912 for them. Just follow the instruction of each form and include all supporting documents.

Thank you for the information. 

21 minutes ago, 81soalk said:

Guys Im happy I got approved today for the 360.  I filed last year early september 2016 and got an rfe and mailed october 11.  I want to thank everyone on this forum.  Finally some happiness after the nightmare I went through.  

Now  to start the i485 and 912 waiver, im a student full time and pay my own tuition, I will like to get it waive.  What other form do I need to send?.  Thanks in advance.

Congratulations......😘

1 hour ago, 81soalk said:

Guys Im happy I got approved today for the 360.  I filed last year early september 2016 and got an rfe and mailed october 11.  I want to thank everyone on this forum.  Finally some happiness after the nightmare I went through.  

Now  to start the i485 and 912 waiver, im a student full time and pay my own tuition, I will like to get it waive.  What other form do I need to send?.  Thanks in advance.

congratulations! how about i765 for work permit? 

1 hour ago, 81soalk said:

Congratulations 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
4 hours ago, 81soalk said:

Congratulations. May I ask you when you got your RFE?

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, 81soalk said:

Congrats! May I know what was the RFE about ? 

Edited by Desert Storm

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, 81soalk said:

Woohoo😊....congratulations

10 minutes ago, myownboss said:

I filed on Sep 2 and I did not get any RFEs. I just received e-mail notification this afternoon that they approved of my vawa case. So just hang in there if you have filed a proper paper work. I did not use a lawyer and I just strickly followed vawa application instructions on USCIS website. 

Sep 2017 ?

Edited by asimove

19 minutes ago, myownboss said:

I filed on Sep 2 and I did not get any RFEs. I just received e-mail notification this afternoon that they approved of my vawa case. So just hang in there if you have filed a proper paper work. I did not use a lawyer and I just strickly followed vawa application instructions on USCIS website. 

Hi boss , please reply, you filed in Sep 2017

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline
4 hours ago, Desert Storm said:

Congrats! May I know what was the RFE about ? 

It was the good moral, On my original package I sent the police clearance from my town, but I guess they wanted the state police.  I went got my fingerprints paid like $40.  5 days letter I received a letter with my background, funny thing is I didn't know I had a record when I was a juvenile even if it was dismissed it was showing, so I sent it and sent a letter saying it was dismissed and what happened and some record that I had from the court.  That was about it until yesterday when I received a text message.  (btw I expunged my record, my public defender told me my record was clean because it was dismissed like 10 years ago, but I guess thats not the case).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.