BigRedCat

Moscow medical exam, anyone have experience?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Do any of you have any experience with the medical exam in Moscow? I'm trying to find out more details to give to my fiance for when we go. She is horrified to go to any doctor so I want to tell her what to expect. She already had her vaccinations done recently and was given some kind of paperwork in relation to that so we will bring that with us. 

From what I gather I call the Moscow embassy to schedule the medical exam? (interview is set for September 14). From searching the forum I found the exam is blood test, x-ray (full body nude?) and some other tests. I just want to get as much info on how it works so I can tell my fiance. 

Also, everyone has said to ask for the DS-3025 while at the exam, is that correct? 

Thanks! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I don't know how things work in Russia but yes, she should definitely ask for a copy of the DS-3025 as she will need to include it when she files for AOS.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Timeline
13 hours ago, BigRedCat said:

Do any of you have any experience with the medical exam in Moscow? I'm trying to find out more details to give to my fiance for when we go. She is horrified to go to any doctor so I want to tell her what to expect. She already had her vaccinations done recently and was given some kind of paperwork in relation to that so we will bring that with us. 

From what I gather I call the Moscow embassy to schedule the medical exam? (interview is set for September 14). From searching the forum I found the exam is blood test, x-ray (full body nude?) and some other tests. I just want to get as much info on how it works so I can tell my fiance. 

Also, everyone has said to ask for the DS-3025 while at the exam, is that correct? 

Thanks! 

hi, i have expierence, i just passed through this medical exam couple of weeks ago. i am having my interview at 25 of august, so i did medical in advance. 

FIrst thing you have to check - your old vaccinations. as they want to see tha previous vaccinations papers from the fiancee...what kind of vaccinations thay will need, depands on AGE. i am 39 so i needed to have: MMR (measles, mumps & rubella - корь-краснуха-паротит) and Td/Tap (дифтерия-столбняк). so i went here: http://www.vse-privivki.ru  and made everything that i neded (took 1 day, the same day they make vaccination and give you the paper/ very fast). it cost me 2350 rubles for all. Here you can see prices: in russian - http://www.vse-privivki.ru/stoimost_vakcinacii.htm    well, maybe your fiancee have old documents from the childhood ehat vaccinations she had...so in this case maybe she does not need to do new vaccinations) my childhood information about vaccination was lost so i made new vaccinations , no problem)) after this she has to call IOM Moscow (international organization for migration)(http://moscow.iom.int/russian/)  - 

Бюро МОМ в Москве

Бюро Международной организации по миграции (МОМ) в Москве

Российская Федерация

123100, Москва

ул. 2-ая Звенигородская д. 12

Часы приёма посетителей в Бюро МОМ в Москве:

Понедельник – Четверг с 9.00 до 17.00

Пятница с 9.00 до 16.00

Тел.: +7.495.797 87 22

Факс: +7.499.253 35 22

E-mail: iommoscow@iom.int

Web: http://moscow.iom.int

Для записи на обследование вы можете позвонить по телефонам: 
8-495-797-87-23 или 8-800-700-87-23

all information here:  http://moscow.iom.int/russian/ractivities_migrationhealth_health-assessment_USA.html

so after this she will has the date of her medical. First she comes to IOM!! (there she PAYS the fee. in my case it was 235 usd. you pay ONLY CASH in RUB, they do not accept credit cards or usd. they make her photo there, check all documents and give her paper with ADRESS of the clinic where she has medical.(she will have it SAME DAY, so everything is done in ONE DAY) in my case they gave me adress in the center of Moscow, 15 minutes with bus from IOM. she goes there and have the medical. it will take 1-2 hours. they make x-rays (upper body nude), take blood, urine, watch breasts (yes!! checking risk of cancer i guess...), ask some questions to check if you are not sick mentally)))))))they will weight her and check the hight. ask about the date of last womens time and several more questions about general health, check the blood pressure and thats it! the doctor is man, very nice and polite. if you have more questions, im here for you) good luck!!

ps: IOM needs photo, do not forget to bring it with you!!!and also you will need your NVC number - so bring the copy of this paper (where they have you MOS.....number) - they will ask you before the medical in the clinic)

I-129F Sent :                 2017-02-16

I-129F NOA1 :               2017-02-22

I-129F RFE(s) :              2017-06-15

RFE Reply(s) :               2017-06-20

APPROVED :                  2017-07-07  (135 days)

NOA2 hard copy:           2017-07-13

NVC received:                2017-07-19 (12 days)

NVC case # received:    2017-07-19

Left NVC:                    2017-07-22

Consulate received:    2017-07-24

Interview date:              2017-08-31 APPROVED

Visa in hands:                2017-09-23

US entry:                         2017-09-30

Wedding:                        2017-10-21 Las Vegas!

18 hours ago, BigRedCat said:

Thanks! 

Hey! I had my medical appointment in IOM 2 weeks ago. Let your fiancee read this from me:) :

Привет! ;) Я проходила МОМ 2 недели назад в Москве и так же как ты ужасно боялась. Однако, на деле ничего страшного в этом не оказалось :)

Как уже рассказали люди с этого форума, для записи тебе просто нужно позвонить по этому номеру 88007008723. Назначить время и день, которые тебя устроят. С собой принести 6 цветных матовых фото 3х4, загранпаспорт, справка обо всех прививках, так же приглашение на интервью или знать номер кейса и категорию визы, то есть номер МОС и то что твоя виза называется К1.

Придя по адресу в МОМ (2я Звенигордская дом 12 строение 6) в назначенное время, скажи охраннику, что ты на медосмотр на визу, он спросит фамилию. Далее идешь к администратору, заполняешь простую анкетку и ждешь когда тебя вызовут. После того как тебя позвала милая тетушка, отдаешь ей все свои документы, она тебя фоткает, заполняет что-то и направляет тебя на оплату (2 недели назад было 14100 руб). Оплачиваешь, тебе дают большой конверт и адрес клинику, в которую тебе надо поехать. 

Приезжаешь в клинику, на проходной говоришь что ты на медосмотр мом, тебя отправляют к администратору, он берет все твои документы и выдает с листок с номерами кабинетов, в которые тебя надо пройти. Будет анализ мочи на гонорею, анализ крови на сифилис и рентген легких. Все это проходится очень быстро, только после рентгена нужно посидеть подождать свой диск с результатом. Далее идешь обратно к администратору все с тем же листком. Потом остаешься эдать пока тебя вызовет терапевт. Он спросит рост, вес, чем болела, чем не болела, в общем очень простые вопросы. Померяет давление и послушает легкие. После всего этого он отдаст тебе таой прививочный сертификат и диск с рентгеном (они нужны будут га границе США) и ты свободна :) 

Все люди что в МОМе, что в клинике, очень добрые, приветливые, вежливые, все прошло очень быстро и налегке. А я очень переживала.

Так что бояться абсолютно нечего! Если есть еще вопросы напиши мне вконтакте, буду рада помочь :) vk.com/kuckakuca

Edited by Kadony

Timeline
4 hours ago, Kadony said:

Hey! I had my medical appointment in IOM 2 weeks ago. Let your fiancee read this from me:) :

Привет! ;) Я проходила МОМ 2 недели назад в Москве и так же как ты ужасно боялась. Однако, на деле ничего страшного в этом не оказалось :)

Как уже рассказали люди с этого форума, для записи тебе просто нужно позвонить по этому номеру 88007008723. Назначить время и день, которые тебя устроят. С собой принести 6 цветных матовых фото 3х4, загранпаспорт, справка обо всех прививках, так же приглашение на интервью или знать номер кейса и категорию визы, то есть номер МОС и то что твоя виза называется К1.

Придя по адресу в МОМ (2я Звенигордская дом 12 строение 6) в назначенное время, скажи охраннику, что ты на медосмотр на визу, он спросит фамилию. Далее идешь к администратору, заполняешь простую анкетку и ждешь когда тебя вызовут. После того как тебя позвала милая тетушка, отдаешь ей все свои документы, она тебя фоткает, заполняет что-то и направляет тебя на оплату (2 недели назад было 14100 руб). Оплачиваешь, тебе дают большой конверт и адрес клинику, в которую тебе надо поехать. 

Приезжаешь в клинику, на проходной говоришь что ты на медосмотр мом, тебя отправляют к администратору, он берет все твои документы и выдает с листок с номерами кабинетов, в которые тебя надо пройти. Будет анализ мочи на гонорею, анализ крови на сифилис и рентген легких. Все это проходится очень быстро, только после рентгена нужно посидеть подождать свой диск с результатом. Далее идешь обратно к администратору все с тем же листком. Потом остаешься эдать пока тебя вызовет терапевт. Он спросит рост, вес, чем болела, чем не болела, в общем очень простые вопросы. Померяет давление и послушает легкие. После всего этого он отдаст тебе таой прививочный сертификат и диск с рентгеном (они нужны будут га границе США) и ты свободна :) 

Все люди что в МОМе, что в клинике, очень добрые, приветливые, вежливые, все прошло очень быстро и налегке. А я очень переживала.

Так что бояться абсолютно нечего! Если есть еще вопросы напиши мне вконтакте, буду рада помочь :) vk.com/kuckakuca

Great! This is just what I was looking for, thank you guys so much! 

• 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.