73 posts in this topic

I was put on administrative processing when I tried coming into the US as a student. But I got a call from the immigration office 2 weeks later.

Administrative processing is a hold on your visa for the US to confirm that you don't pose any harm. Once the process is complete everything will be fine.

All I did was wait and pray. That was 4 yrs ago.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/21/2017 at 9:22 PM, zainrafique said:

Has anyone got I-130 / I-730 visa after administrative processing in 2017? kindly mention with visa category.  People whose visa has been denied afte AP can also share their experience. 

Aoa what about your case status ? Are u still in ap and why?

Timeline
On 12/12/2017 at 6:57 AM, zainrafique said:

CO kept my passport and gave me no slip, and asked for no document even to submit. It was like a casual and good interview of hardly 3 minutes. But from then my case is under adminstrative processing and it's been 1 year 11 months now. I am in touch with the embassy and they send me typical response that your case is under AP.

Your case is update on monthly bacis or not? What is your last case update date ?  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Pakistan said:

Your case is update on monthly bacis or not? What is your last case update date ?  

My case is still in AP.  Embassy sent me email and told me my case is in AP. You can be in touch with me on my whatsapp

Timeline
2 hours ago, zainrafique said:

My case is still in AP.  Embassy sent me email and told me my case is in AP. You can be in touch with me on my whatsapp

Was there any reason for Ap and what is your last case update date ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Pakistan said:

Was there any reason for Ap and what is your last case update date ?

Co gave me no slip with no reason explained .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/12/2017 at 6:57 AM, zainrafique said:

CO kept my passport and gave me no slip, and asked for no document even to submit. It was like a casual and good interview of hardly 3 minutes. But from then my case is under adminstrative processing and it's been 1 year 11 months now. I am in touch with the embassy and they send me typical response that your case is under AP.

What abt your case? Your passport is still in embassy? Have they told you any objections on ur case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.