dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2017

716 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
20 minutes ago, jmsand22 said:

"At NVC" on the website. 

Just to confirm, this means no checklist and need to call for interview date?

thanks for your time in advance!!

IMG_0316.thumb.PNG.fb60690265c74da187516cf6b9568012.PNG

Hi,

I just checked this site and I also have this message (AT NVC). Does this mean the case is complete? We have not received any notification.

Thank you so much for your help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
11 minutes ago, jmsand22 said:

Should I be able to get an interview date or does it take a couple days?

I think they will start scheduling for October next week so probably soon of course Depending on your country

Timeline
15 minutes ago, monica7777 said:

Hi,

I just checked this site and I also have this message (AT NVC). Does this mean the case is complete? We have not received any notification.

Since you are IR2 it may not. 

This has only been a way to check CC for IR1/CR1 visas. 

You can call to see though.

Good luck!

Edited by Adreamer

Timeline
Just now, Adreamer said:

Since you are IR2 it may not. 

This has only been a way to check CC for IR1/CR1 visas. 

You can call to see though.

Good luck!

Most likely yes, because we have not received any notification.

NVC phone number is not accepting calls today due to large volume.

Thank you for the information.

Timeline
1 minute ago, monica7777 said:

Usually the email notification is a little late. I haven't called much but people say the best time to get through is right when they open or late at night when they are closing. 

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, monica7777 said:

I just called and spoke with an officer who confirmed our case was completed today !

We do not have a checklist, however, the applicant will need to take the 2016 original tax form.

She also stated they will start to schedule interviews for October next week! It is based on the approval date.

I will call again next week!

Good luck to everyone!

So what are the different stages on the ceac website? I hear people talking about AOS dissappearing, showing at NVC, etc.

What are the different kinds of "status" from the time you get a scan date?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Leah09 said:

So what are the different stages on the ceac website? I hear people talking about AOS dissappearing, showing at NVC, etc.

What are the different kinds of "status" from the time you get a scan date?

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx#

This site is to check when you case says "at NVC" for CR1/IR1 visas this usually means case complete. Until then it will stay at " submit documents"

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

This is where you will check if your A.O.S has disappeared which is another sign of case complete for this visa class

Unless you get a checklist requiring to send in more documents then they won't change you will just get the checklist email.

Edited by Adreamer

Timeline
1 minute ago, MayraAle said:

I just called and spoke with an officer who confirmed our case was completed today !

We do not have a checklist, however, the applicant will need to take the 2016 original tax form.

She also stated they will start to schedule interviews for October next week! It is based on the approval date.

I will call again next week!

Good luck to everyone!

Thank you. I'll try calling them later today.

My husband (the petitioner) called NVC on Friday to add his email, because we are handling the case through our lawyer and realized he did not add his email. That day the lady said there was no estimate date for reviewing our case and that most likely we will have to wait until the 11 weeks have passed. So maybe IR2 visas are reviewed at a later time.

Best of luck to you too and hope you have your interview in CDJ soon!

42 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx#

This site is to check when you case says "at NVC" for CR1/IR1 visas this usually means case complete. Until then it will stay at " submit documents"

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

This is where you will check if your A.O.S has disappeared which is another sign of case complete for this visa class

Unless you get a checklist requiring to send in more documents then they won't change you will just get the checklist email.

Understood. Thank you @Adreamer

1 hour ago, monica7777 said:

Hi,

Scan date ?  Is it IR1/CR1 category ?

Naturalization - N-400 Timeline

09/09/2020 - N-400 filling done online

09/09/2020 - NOA online

02/11/2021 - Bio Reuse

Timeline
10 minutes ago, NihalV said:

Scan date ?  Is it IR1/CR1 category ?

I just got off the phone with NVC. They said the case is complete! OMG I can not believe this.

Scan Date: June 26

IR2 category.

Case complete: August 28

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me this morning.

Best of luck to everyone.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, monica7777 said:

I just got off the phone with NVC. They said the case is complete! OMG I can not believe this.

Scan Date: June 26

IR2 category.

Case complete: August 28

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me this morning.

Best of luck to everyone.

Awesome! Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.