dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2017

943 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Just now, monica7777 said:

Was it on one of the corners of the envelope? My packet arrived in the same condition last year and it was not a problem when entering the U.S.

Hi Monica 

Doesnt seem like a deliberate tear . Please have a look at the pic . Ill send them an email . Hopefully they can confirm its ok.

2 (2).jpeg

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, ktr said:

Hey guys,

ive been reading this thread for weeks now. Its only now that i decided to join. 

Cc date: august 16

interview sched notification: august 30

interview date: october 10

F1 visa

we filed our petition way back in 2006. Still cant believe that we finally have an interview schedule. Thank you Lord! 🙏🏻

Im thankful to have found this forum as this helps a lot 🙌🏻😊

you should also join F1 case complete and waiting for interview # available part 2 you'll see alot more fb1 over there 

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, mnm2017 said:

Yay! Congrats!!! 🤗🤗🤗

Just curious, I saw a post about interview date not being scheduled until after CC notice is received. Did you get a CC email?

I got a mail exactly one week after cc informing me I was on the queue for interview schedule.

Edited by Ebony1

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, jamaicankim said:

you should also join F1 case complete and waiting for interview # available part 2 you'll see alot more fb1 over there 

Hi thank you. What is the name of the topic that i should join?

sorry i didnt know where to look for it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Aaza said:

Hi Monica 

Doesnt seem like a deliberate tear . Please have a look at the pic . Ill send them an email . Hopefully they can confirm its ok.

2 (2).jpeg

Hi Aaza,

It is only a small tear next to the staple. I don't think it will be a problem, because no documents are visible and there no evidence that someone opened it. In my case, it was a cut in the corner and the corner of the documents were slightly visible.

I do not think it will be a problem.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

Found it! Thank you!!!

Filed: Timeline
10 minutes ago, monica7777 said:

Hi Aaza,

It is only a small tear next to the staple. I don't think it will be a problem, because no documents are visible and there no evidence that someone opened it. In my case, it was a cut in the corner and the corner of the documents were slightly visible.

I do not think it will be a problem.

Hopefully it would be all good 

thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Aaza said:

Hopefully it would be all good 

thanks 

Here is a photo of how my packet arrived. The corner of the envelope was cut and you could see that section of the document. I was also really worried and sent the photo to my lawyer last year. I was told the Consulate cuts it this way. When I entered the U.S. the officer did not have an issue.

So, you should be good.

Folder opening.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Awai5 said:

Got passport with visa today. Received from them and collected from office in Lahore paid Rs. 850 Allhumdulila 

Congrats!  Best of luck on your POE!  I suggest waiting until mid-September or later when airfare prices will drop.  Saudia will be your best bet around $600-$700 one way.

I paid $1100 for one-way in early September via Qatar.  

45 minutes ago, waqsha said:

Congrats!  Best of luck on your POE!  I suggest waiting until mid-September or later when airfare prices will drop.  Saudia will be your best bet around $600-$700 one way.

I paid $1100 for one-way in early September via Qatar.  

Thanks. Already booked etihad airways. Paid approx $800. Benefit with etihad is I’ll clear immigration at Abu Dhabi airport and at JFK I win’t have to face and answer immigration again. Good luck with your POE.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Awai5 said:

Thanks. Already booked etihad airways. Paid approx $800. Benefit with etihad is I’ll clear immigration at Abu Dhabi airport and at JFK I win’t have to face and answer immigration again. Good luck with your POE.

True.  AUH immigration is very quick.  I traveled with Etihad via AUH in January to visit my wife.  I also wanted to book my wife on that flight, but no seats are available.  

My vacation starts on the day she will arrive here and therefore my options were very limited.  Cannot postpone my time off work. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.