Direwolf_12

Muslim Divorce

37 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, jamella2022 said:

last question don't  be angry  please even I don't have finality  of divorce  because  I ask already muslim affair  they told me that certificate  of divorce and red ribbon from DFA  is enough just worried maybe  they will ask in us  embassy my finality only  I have certificate of divorce and red ribbon from  DFA  

We are not mad but it's like you keep asking the same thing over and over. So just go with it that answer and you will be fine.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
57 minutes ago, jamella2022 said:

last question don't  be angry  please even I don't have finality  of divorce  because  I ask already muslim affair  they told me that certificate  of divorce and red ribbon from DFA  is enough just worried maybe  they will ask in us  embassy my finality only  I have certificate of divorce and red ribbon from  DFA  

Are you free to marry with the certificate of divorce?   That is the only question you need to answer to get the answer to your question.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

don't  know but don't  have rfe for that one  we received  rfe  for my fiance minor crimal record I think it's belong  to me but not  it means they accept it right? just worried only in  us embassy manila but uscis not send rfe because  that's  the only one I send the certificate  of divorce 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
24 minutes ago, jamella2022 said:

don't  know but don't  have rfe for that one  we received  rfe  for my fiance minor crimal record I think it's belong  to me but not  it means they accept it right? just worried only in  us embassy manila but uscis not send rfe because  that's  the only one I send the certificate  of divorce 

You wouldn't receive an RFE from USCIS, they don't know the process for the Philippines.  It is when the petition reaches USEM .. they know.

So that brings you back to the question I asked.   Are you free to marry?

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I will send you same my case but not understand  at all I make screen shot hope you will  read it and explain  to me need you help because I'm  not good in english at all

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2018 at 3:12 PM, jamella2022 said:

I will send you same my case but not understand  at all I make screen shot hope you will  read it and explain  to me need you help because I'm  not good in english at all

Hello jamella I am also going through this divorce Situation and also married under sharia court.  I have the final divorce paper already can I ask how and where did you file the divorce letter? And how much does it cost you? My marriage was also registered in NSO and I need to file my divorce here in the Philippines so I can change my Status and my name back to single again. Please guide regarding the steps you make in filing a divorce here. Will greatly appreciate your reply thank you

Timeline

sorry for late rply still waiting for my finality it cost me 25,000 pesos I went to muslim affair I bring my marriage contract certificate of divorce and the guy there give me papers to sign it he said they will send my document's in    zamboanga sharia court until now still waiting hope certificate of divorce and  thr DFA redribbon is enough to show on my interview on august I prepared my medical and interview in august while I'm waiting for my finality 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.