25 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Cris and mjk said:

I recieved noa1 paper on mail yesterday and the receipt notice 27 June when I track my receipt notice so over there they write that u will get notice in which we  describe how we process your case if you don't receive it before 27 July then contact ........so I m trying to ask that this 27 July is for noa2 r the paper I recieved yesterday noa1 and how time it takes to approve 

It really depends on your case with how long they approve it... We received our NOA1 in December and didn't get our approval until April. It depends on the work load. Then we got our letter to say it was being transferred from NVC to UK in May. It is a long wait. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Qatar
Timeline
14 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

It really depends on your case with how long they approve it... We received our NOA1 in December and didn't get our approval until April. It depends on the work load. Then we got our letter to say it was being transferred from NVC to UK in May. It is a long wait. 

hi Sarah! 

we are of the same boat our case was sent by NVC to Qatar consulate last May 4 and up to now our case is in transit. we have decided to contact a congressperson to inquire on behalf of our case as NVC and consulate kept on pointing to each other .

NVC said to check with consulate , and consulate said to check with NVC.

11 hours ago, JahRyl said:

hi Sarah! 

we are of the same boat our case was sent by NVC to Qatar consulate last May 4 and up to now our case is in transit. we have decided to contact a congressperson to inquire on behalf of our case as NVC and consulate kept on pointing to each other .

NVC said to check with consulate , and consulate said to check with NVC.

This is exactly what they were telling me, and i was considering contacting my congressman. I got in touch with nvc today, they said they were aware of our situation and working to fix it

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Qatar
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ryan63 said:

This is exactly what they were telling me, and i was considering contacting my congressman. I got in touch with nvc today, they said they were aware of our situation and working to fix it

Please keep us posted with your case as well. 

Hope our cases will be ready soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I think everyones case is different. From NVC to the embassy took 2 weeks meanwhile peoples cases was already receiving within 2 days or 3 days and even a week. Sending lots of prayers for u for a speedy process

12 minutes ago, Ryan63 said:

That's good that they are saying they are working on it. I get each case is different but come on... nearly two months and not a single word? My partner is going to call NVC tonight to raise our concerns. Still hoping it will change any day now! 

On 05/07/2017 at 10:34 PM, Ryan63 said:

Hey, we've called the NVC twice and the guy said once the case leaves NVC. There is nothing they can do. They are unable to chase the case as it's out of their hands. I don't know what to believe if you are saying they will look into yours or we are just being pulled along. What do we do from here? 

So an update... I received an email from the embassy today and they have confirmed they have our case and they have sent our letter out yesterday. I really hope you hear back too! Let me know if you have! 

14 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

So an update... I received an email from the embassy today and they have confirmed they have our case and they have sent our letter out yesterday. I really hope you hear back too! Let me know if you have! 

Yes! Ditto! Ours on ceac says ready now. Today was an amazing day! So glad you got the news too. Last steps now

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.