JustinS

I-130 June 2017 Filers

744 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2018 at 10:47 PM, Hk1610 said:

Good news! 

Our approval finally showed up in the mail..!!

pd 06/22/17 Texas service centre

what is the next step that we are supposed to work on? 

My PD is June 22, Texas service center , and I was approved in january  10th but the case stills appear as received , I called yesterday and tier2 told me to wait within 90 days to received a case number from the NVC , so the waiting game starts again 😂 

Edited by MMEE

On 1/16/2018 at 7:53 PM, tayloralexandra1 said:

PD June 7th, 2017 Texas Service Center - US Citizen spouse still no RFE and no case update or approval.

Called spoke to a tier 2 officer and was told roughly about 105 more days.

My wife left me in August 2017 (not an official legal divorce or separation so it is still processing) the distance was too much for her I am still here on this site so that when I do get the approval I can update our timeline to help people. 

My priority date is June 22 Texas service center, I was approved January 10th, so I'm sure you r very close to get the approval, maybe with that you can make up things with your wife, because U r going to be close to finally live together! Good luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

PD: 06/06/17

NOA2: 01/18/2017 receive by mail today, 01/22/18 (229 days)

Center: Texas

No case status update online.

US Citizen

I was starting to loose my mind seeing all the approvals around and after our PD and coming home everyday from work to an empty mail box. Reading this forum also really help me keep hope and a level head. Thank you all. And for all who are still waiting, hang in there! 

21 minutes ago, Vetomo said:

Good day friends,any June filers that got approved inform pls..

all of this is just stress.

we got approved dec 8th and nvc still hasn’t recived our approval:(

I just wanted to inform everyone I got the approval today, my wife left me (not a legal divorce but left me) back in August, I love her deeply and have informed her of the approval but she has not replied at all and she has read my message. I have stayed here in the hopes that our dates can be used to help others - I will update my timeline now although I don't believe my wife will be doing the interview or medical exam. It pains me beyond words that we have worked so hard for this and we will never enjoy this beautiful opportunity to live together that we waited so long for.

Texas Service Center I-130 spouse of a U.S. citizen 

Country of beneficiary: United Kingdom

PD: June 7th, 2017

Date on approval letter: January 18th, 2018

Physical approval letter received in the mail: January 22nd, 2018

No RFE's, also no case status online on USCIS website or any USCIS phone apps. I had actually called USCIS about a week ago and a tier 2 officer told me 105 days as an estimate and here less than a week later I have the approval by mail.

To all of those of you waiting, love conquers all. Please hold on to each other, please be patient with each other. Instead of thinking ah there is so long to go, think of what a beautiful thing it is to have someone who loves you so much that neither time nor distance could ever come between you two. Your time will come, I wish you all nothing but infinite happiness on the day of your reunions.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, tayloralexandra1 said:

I just wanted to inform everyone I got the approval today, my wife left me (not a legal divorce but left me) back in August, I love her deeply and have informed her of the approval but she has not replied at all and she has read my message. I have stayed here in the hopes that our dates can be used to help others - I will update my timeline now although I don't believe my wife will be doing the interview or medical exam. It pains me beyond words that we have worked so hard for this and we will never enjoy this beautiful opportunity to live together that we waited so long for.

Texas Service Center I-130 spouse of a U.S. citizen 

Country of beneficiary: United Kingdom

PD: June 7th, 2017

Date on approval letter: January 18th, 2018

Physical approval letter received in the mail: January 22nd, 2018

No RFE's, also no case status online on USCIS website or any USCIS phone apps. I had actually called USCIS about a week ago and a tier 2 officer told me 105 days as an estimate and here less than a week later I have the approval by mail.

To all of those of you waiting, love conquers all. Please hold on to each other, please be patient with each other. Instead of thinking ah there is so long to go, think of what a beautiful thing it is to have someone who loves you so much that neither time nor distance could ever come between you two. Your time will come, I wish you all nothing but infinite happiness on the day of your reunions.

Oh no, I am sorry to hear this. What did you do? I hope everything works out for you guys

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Good day! My husband just got a mail from tsc..  But it is RFE.. Asking him to submit a 1 passport style photo

And says in the letter that place the attached coversheet and this letter on top your response. What coversheet are they referring to?  Means?  The rfe itself?  Or do we need to make a coversheet responding for the additional evidence?  

There's also a follow up question in the next page.. 

Pls check the appropriate box regarding if there is a new form of G 28....pls place the new form directly under these sheet. : a. Yes,  there is a new g28

B. No there is not a new g28.

Thank you for your help!  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 hours ago, Leilei said:

Good day! My husband just got a mail from tsc..  But it is RFE.. Asking him to submit a 1 passport style photo

And says in the letter that place the attached coversheet and this letter on top your response. What coversheet are they referring to?  Means?  The rfe itself?  Or do we need to make a coversheet responding for the additional evidence?  

There's also a follow up question in the next page.. 

Pls check the appropriate box regarding if there is a new form of G 28....pls place the new form directly under these sheet. : a. Yes,  there is a new g28

B. No there is not a new g28.

Thank you for your help!  

>What coversheet are they referring to? 

The RFE letter itself is the covering letter they meant.  I  got similar RFE in December requesting photos and original un-translated marriage certificate. Sent everything in the package including the letter.  I got approved in January 3rd 2018...

Best luck

3 hours ago, Moon and Laila said:

>What coversheet are they referring to? 

The RFE letter itself is the covering letter they meant.  I  got similar RFE in December requesting photos and original un-translated marriage certificate. Sent everything in the package including the letter.  I got approved in January 3rd 2018...

Best luck

Thank you.. So no need for us now to make our own coverletter right? And by the way did u received a follow up questions as well with regard the g28?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
13 hours ago, Leilei said:

Thank you.. So no need for us now to make our own coverletter right? And by the way did u received a follow up questions as well with regard the g28?

Yes, no need for a new cover letter from you. We did not received any follow up questions.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.