MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
18 hours ago, Le212 said:

Case updated (still AP) after I inquired, requesting for my husband’s passport back. This is the only update we’ve had since November 2018. I got the automatic generic response to my email. I guess I have to send an actual letter in the mail requesting for the passport since they didn’t read my inquiry. 

Try to call them or send them mail again and explain why you need your passport back. Maybe they will expedite or stamp visa on it. God bless.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

It's really good sign you are very close to Magic word Issued. All my prayers for your husband case and for ev1 suffering from this moron ds5535.

Guess its a good sign but first if adjustment of visa is on its final steps.because its passed 6 months after interview it will be required to redo medical exam and maybe some other papers and then embassy will issue the visa.wish u the best to happen very soon.

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

Try to call them or send them mail again and explain why you need your passport back. Maybe they will expedite or stamp visa on it. God bless.

my case date updated also changed 4 times. Lets see if something good happens for us

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 4/26/2019 at 6:54 PM, Boiler said:

It is a form letter, insert the name and address and job done, I understand they have 3 days to respond to a Congressional inquiry.

For us as in US embassy in Morocco its been months and months that immigration Visa department are not responding to any emails even if u send email daily or weekly or monthly as they don't care no more.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, destiny-hope said:

Guess its a good sign but first if adjustment of visa is on its final steps.because its passed 6 months after interview it will be required to redo medical exam and maybe some other papers and then embassy will issue the visa.wish u the best to happen very soon.

Yes that's for sure you have to undergo medical and maybe tax papers for 2018 but still it's good.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 hours ago, Rashid patras said:

I don’t have a number for the consulate that I can call without being charged on my phone bill. They won’t even pick up anyways. I need to mail them an actual letter, not email. God bless. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Le212 said:

I don’t have a number for the consulate that I can call without being charged on my phone bill. They won’t even pick up anyways. I need to mail them an actual letter, not email. God bless. 

Use fax. They respond to fax inquiries in two weeks but make the fax a professional one with all the fancy headers subject attention yadda yadda 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Le212 said:

Also for call use apps like Raza.com : a 10 usd expense will connect you to them. They don’t put you on hold for an hour. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, MZe said:

Also for call use apps like Raza.com : a 10 usd expense will connect you to them. They don’t put you on hold for an hour. 

Thank you! I will check it out. God bless.

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Le212 said:

Well that's fine too proper letter but I will encourage you to use fax as one of the member suggest I second him. I hope your all problems should end soon. God bless you too.

Timeline
11 hours ago, Munazza said:

Anyone can tell me , if we have green card then after how long we have to be in US must to keep it green .

Try not to stay out of usa more than 6 months...if you have a reason like studies, medical treatment etc u can apply for a rentry permit which helps to allow u to stay out of usa for 2 years without loosing it.

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Hamza86 said:

Try not to stay out of usa more than 6 months...if you have a reason like studies, medical treatment etc u can apply for a rentry permit which helps to allow u to stay out of usa for 2 years without loosing it.

So many people are waiting for months and months New month has started has Anyone heard good news or any positive vibes??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.