stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, DandY said:

Congrats Elaine, you know who already told me. You guys gotta be excited. But still sorry you had to move wedding plans, hope it all works out.

For those new to the thread, Elaine was an expedite.

Thank you so much!! Yea, it has been tough. This journey really thought me to let go of the things I cant control, which is hard because I love planning and I hate when things doesnt happen the way I imagined them. Then we had to move the wedding. That was painful, but it is not all bad. My fiance is coming here on Dec. 17. I feel like Philippines will have a lot of June fiance walking around Mall of Asia on December

Edited by Elaine282017

3 minutes ago, DandY said:

Yup. Been the best guess for 6 weeks and has not changed unfortunately.

Indeed.  Unfortunately.  We are all so close now.  We can do this.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, Elaine282017 said:

Thank you so much!! Yea, it has been tough. This journey really thought me to let go of the things I cant control, which is hard because I love planning and I hate when things doesnt happen the way I imagined them. Then we had to move the wedding. That was painful, but it is not all bad. My fiance is coming here on Dec. 17. I feel like Philippines will have a lot of June fiancee walking around Mall of Asia. 

I will be at MOA on December 9!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, SatinderSabiee said:

JUNE 7TH Update

WAC1790355194 Approved .

Oh my, we are 355277......ohhhh I'm hoping and praying now, feels so close I can almost taste it :D 

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

I will be at MOA on December 9!

I am still jealous of your low flight prices. I hate you. :P

But it is OK, I was forbidden from going back yet again because it is too sad when I leave. So I just hope this ends by Feb.

Timeline

Wow! I just read on another site back in December of 2014 a person mailed their petition on 12/2/2014, received NOA1 on 12/08/2014, and received NOA2 on 12/24/2014.

3 weeks and it wasn't expidited. How I long for the good old days!

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Just now, DandY said:

I am still jealous of your low flight prices. I hate you. :P

But it is OK, I was forbidden from going back yet again because it is too sad when I leave. So I just hope this ends by Feb.

The leaving really does hurt.  It hurts a little more each time.  This was supposed to be the trip when I bring them to their new home.  That is obviously not going to happen.  I hope to be back in February to do this right!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, JSCGPV said:

Wow! I just read on another site back in December of 2014 a person mailed their petition on 12/2/2014, received NOA1 on 12/08/2014, and received NOA2 on 12/24/2014.

Yep good old winter months.... now people who waited for winter cause it's faster are probably in shock with the rest of us.

1 minute ago, JSCGPV said:

I recall one that was under two months for the whole process, filing to POE!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Elaine282017 said:

Thank you so much!! Yea, it has been tough. This journey really thought me to let go of the things I cant control, which is hard because I love planning and I hate when things doesnt happen the way I imagined them. Then we had to move the wedding. That was painful, but it is not all bad. My fiance is coming here on Dec. 17. I feel like Philippines will have a lot of June fiance walking around Mall of Asia on December

Swerte naman! Congrats girl!

K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

Packet sent - June 24, 2018

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Yep good old winter months.... now people who waited for winter cause it's faster are probably in shock with the rest of us.

Isn't that the truth!

1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

I recall one that was under two months for the whole process, filing to POE!

Wow! That's crazy!

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Not sure anyone would be prepared to submit and wait to submit because processing time is shorter. No matter what the total time would take longer if you waited.

But how we all long for the good ol' days. Even June filers were 90 days to NOA2 in recent years.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, DandY said:

Not sure anyone would be prepared to submit and wait to submit because processing time is shorter. No matter what the total time would take longer if you waited.

But how we all long for the good ol' days. Even June filers were 90 days to NOA2 in recent years.

There are people if they want a summer wedding for example thinking it would be faster wait till winter months. I don't think many in vj cause obviously we are the "we don't want to wait but be together as fast as we can or we'll go crazy" bunch..

I'm still crossing all the fingers especially for early June's 😊 Those non-updated cases took a huge turn in these past weeks.. it is so many it's getting ridiculous... at least they started and possibly moving around if they're doing like they did in May.

This group has the best ever people doing whatever they can to inform all of us! Thank goodness for the time they spend!

I'm June 28th... is anyone else getting to the point where getting an RFE would be a good thing? hahahaha! Joking....

But at least we'd know they touched us.... :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.