Riya

Mumbai consulate- K1 visa

122 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

@JAZZsal okay now its showing june 1 ill take that :blink:

• Aug 22, 2017          -           I-129F SENT
  • Aug 24, 2017          -           NOA1 (I-129F received)
  • Feb 21, 2018           -           NOA 2 (181 days)
  • Mar 09, 2018          -           NVC # 
  • Mar 13, 2018          -           Consulate Received (MUMBAI, INDIA)
  • Mar 26, 2018           -           Packet 4 Received
  • Apr 06, 2018           -           Interview(APPROVED)
  • Apr 10, 2018            -           Visa Received
  • Apr 18, 2018            -            US Entry
  • JUN 23, 2018           -           Married 
  • JUL 23, 2018            -           AOS filed
  • AUG 20, 2018          -            BIOMETRICS 
  • DEC 06,2018            -            EAD/AP RECEIVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nikki&pat said:

@JAZZsal okay now its showing june 1 ill take that :blink:

No June is too late right?!? Wait for sometime keep checking

Timeline

I can't believe June is the earliest, that's ridiculous. My case was just approved and should be on its way to the NVC soon, does anyone know if we have to bring any documents when going for the Police clearance? Such as the NOA2/NVC letter? Or do I have to wait until I can complete the DS-160 form? Any help is appreciated. 

Edited by ash1234

Timeline
1 hour ago, ash1234 said:

I can't believe June is the earliest, that's ridiculous. My case was just approved and should be on its way to the NVC soon, does anyone know if we have to bring any documents when going for the Police clearance? Such as the NOA2/NVC letter? Or do I have to wait until I can complete the DS-160 form? Any help is appreciated. 

I got my police clearance before I got my NOA2. They did ask why I needed it. I had a copy of the Packet3-4 and a typed out letter stating I need a PCC for the USA K1 visa. I didn't show them any NOA1 or NOA2 or NVC letter.

My PCC experience: 

Edited by SMcNally

7 hours ago, Rbalsara96 said:

Anyone know on average how long for your passport to be ready once the visa is approved? 

I was told 3-5 business days. We had a minor hiccup in that they asked for my husband's expired passport so that added to our processing time, but it was pretty fast overall -- we dropped off his passport on a Monday (only one person can go into the visa center, just fyi), and picked it up Thursday. If we had remembered to include his expired passport, we probably could have picked it up Wednesday for sure. 

Hey Guys,

We never got any packet from Mumbai Embassy. When my case said Ready on the ceac website, we went ahead and complete DS160, paid the fees and set up an interview. I called USTravel guys last week about needed the Pacekt and they told me as long as I have the NVC confirmation letter, DS 160 confirmation and appointment confirmation, I will be good. Just want to check with all that if that packet is really important to have by ur side.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 15/03/2018 at 1:33 PM, JazzAbi said:

No June is too late right?!? Wait for sometime keep checking

Hi I applied k1 visa but from last year am in AP IF U HAVE ANY up date let me nw plz share with me 

Timeline
On 3/17/2018 at 11:43 PM, Bombayy said:

I was told 3-5 business days. We had a minor hiccup in that they asked for my husband's expired passport so that added to our processing time, but it was pretty fast overall -- we dropped off his passport on a Monday (only one person can go into the visa center, just fyi), and picked it up Thursday. If we had remembered to include his expired passport, we probably could have picked it up Wednesday for sure. 

Hey my status on ceac changed to issued” how long will they take to notify for the pick up? And do they really sms you or e-mail? Just eager to book my tickets!

Timeline
43 minutes ago, JazzAbi said:

Hey my status on ceac changed to issued” how long will they take to notify for the pick up? And do they really sms you or e-mail? Just eager to book my tickets!

It will take 5 to 6 days to get u r passport at home in post bro and congrats 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, JazzAbi said:

Before 2 days ago same my all so show issued and to day I seen in staus show u r passport in post don't worry with in 5 to 6 days 7 will get and congrats once more time 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Saleem said:

Before 2 days ago same my all so show issued and to day I seen in staus show u r passport in post don't worry with in 5 to 6 days 7 will get and congrats once more time 

OH I see thank you, congrats to you too!!!

Timeline
On 3/31/2018 at 2:38 PM, Saleem said:

Hi I applied k1 visa but from last year am in AP IF U HAVE ANY up date let me nw plz share with me 

(removed) this my no am all so in AP last year msg me in this I will give information about my experience 

Edited by Ontarkie
Removed personal information.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.