dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2017

885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mellisa said:

Guys im shaking my status says at nvc and aos is missing i am crying and i didnt even call to confim i havent seen my son in 10 years ....could this be it😭😭😭 happy tears

Was it a CC? 

2 minutes ago, April Mora said:

#3, since the NVC website says I-864A for joint sponsor I would have him fill that one out then.

As for #5, He would just explain that since he's self-employmed, there's no one to write a letter of employment for him. (I think it's okay to be redundant and have two separate letters for missing items) In this letter he could list; how long he's been working for himself, it's a all-year job, and it's permanent. (and anything else that the NVC asks to be written in the letter of employment) That would be the "proof".

#5 - Sound good.

#3 - in case of joint sponsor i-864 is required, but as here sponsor is petitioner's father and staying in same house. household income is considered to sponsor. so its asking for I-864A..

59556de653666_2017-06-3002_41_40-CollectFinancialDocuments.png.fda5ff670dc554b84d58311489142018.png

Naturalization - N-400 Timeline

09/09/2020 - N-400 filling done online

09/09/2020 - NOA online

02/11/2021 - Bio Reuse

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
10 minutes ago, NihalV said:

#5 - Sound good.

#3 - in case of joint sponsor i-864 is required, but as here sponsor is petitioner's father and staying in same house. household income is considered to sponsor. so its asking for I-864A..

59556de653666_2017-06-3002_41_40-CollectFinancialDocuments.png.fda5ff670dc554b84d58311489142018.png

Oh I see, that is a bit confusing. Maybe Rapid Visa can answer that for you. https://www.livehelpnow.net/lhn/lcv.aspx?d=0&ms=&zzwindow=0&lhnid=14352

If not them then maybe a rep at the NVC could answer it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mellisa said:

Yes i call to confirm case complete he is in line for august interview

That is amazing.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you!

I am hoping for tomorrow so my husband can get an interview in August as well.  It would be AMAZING!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
40 minutes ago, krysten.danis said:

That is amazing.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you!

I am hoping for tomorrow so my husband can get an interview in August as well.  It would be AMAZING!

Thank you i pray you get cc tmw

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Scan date on 5/4 and I was waiting for a CC soon. I got a Checklist on 6/26 due to an incorrect Police Clearance Certificate :( I called NVC now to confirm what I already knew. I cant email it nor can my wife bring it to the interview I need to mail it in and again wait for 9 to 11 weeks for them to review this. This really sucks. I know I made a mistake and sent the wrong PCC but this wait all over going :(

Any suggestions from anyone? I have not yet mailed the correct PCC as I just got it yesterday.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
58 minutes ago, kunzie11 said:

Scan date on 5/4 and I was waiting for a CC soon. I got a Checklist on 6/26 due to an incorrect Police Clearance Certificate :( I called NVC now to confirm what I already knew. I cant email it nor can my wife bring it to the interview I need to mail it in and again wait for 9 to 11 weeks for them to review this. This really sucks. I know I made a mistake and sent the wrong PCC but this wait all over going :(

Any suggestions from anyone? I have not yet mailed the correct PCC as I just got it yesterday.

They need to cone up with a better system for checklist its unfair that the clock resets to 11 weeks ...hang in there this too shall pass

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, kunzie11 said:

That really sucks.. Really frustrating because I've posted a few times for people to look at the following in hopes that people will catch their mistakes before their case gets "under review".. Seen in it where if you send the corrected doc/s before they review your case, you can still get a CC within 8-11 weeks of your first scan date.. 

Get your PCC ASAP.. You need to get it from the "passport office'.. This is what I've understood for cases from India.. Also, join the following thread and share your experience.. There are so many cases from India with this same problem that I decided to start a NVC thread exclusive for India.. 

Please update our spreadsheet with this info.. AS hopefully it will inspire others from India to submit the corrected PC ASAP... Thank you.. Sorry again.. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire.

Timeline
5 hours ago, NihalV said:

Hello,

For CR1 Visa Petitioner has no income, petitioner's father is joint sponsor. Below is the list of AOS doc we are preparing.

1. 1. I-864 for petitioner with ZERO income ( learned even though petitioner income is zero, have to submit I 864 as she is a main sponsor)
  2. 2. Cover letter explaining petitioner zero income.
  3. 3. I-864 for Joint sponsor  ( Or should it be  I-864A  ?? ) 
  4. 4. Tax Transcript for last 3 year [Of Joint sponsor]
  5. 5. Letter of Employment. - ( join sponsor is self employed - what could be the letter ? )
  6. 6. Pay stubs from the most recent seven months ( again self employed - Bank statement can work here ? )

Kindly check and suggest for point 3  5 and 6. also see if this need any correction..

The tax transcripts are very VERY important in this case.. Doesn't really matter that they're self employed as long as they can show a steady income.. Good idea to send the last 3 years of their transcripts. 

Please review the following.. Very important to read before sending in your NVC package.. 

Finally, be sure to include any assets of the Sponsor..

Edited by JBMG

Timeline
11 hours ago, cadtousa said:

To everyone who is under supervisor review,

please call them daily and try to show sad part of your story and ask them to forward your call to supervisor.

If supervisor is busy or in meeting then give them your number to call back.

If they call back or they forward your phone to supervisor then try to please them as well and show your sad part of your story and the main thing that only 1 or 2 documents needs a review and you already waited 10-11 months to get a checklist and file was under review as well.

Todd and Amanda are too good supervisors as per my experience. Amanda usually works in evening shift in NVC. and Todd in the morning shift. Mostly they have a meeting in morning so they won't come on call but they will call back in afternoon or evening. 

This is my personal experience as we went through checklist and requested for a supervisor review as they denied us expedite request. So supervisor helped us and she told we understand your situation and i will make a note for a supervisor review. Same supervisor came next week through a callback and she personally reviewed documents when my wife was on call. And in 1-hour status changed.

Hope this happens to all. But the main thing is to try and try to please them on call and to get a help from supervisor through by explaining your real sad story.

The is great advice from Cadtousa. @ILKFC  Get your police certificate receipt/copy mailed out to the NVC ASAP (make sure it's the right police certificate you're ordering).. Once it's mailed out and they have confirmed receipt.. Try to get a hold of a supervisor..I know you're not in a rush now because of the schooling thing.. but i'm sure you'd prefer to have a CC sooner than later to give you time to plan, etc.. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Awai5 said:

Thanks for yoru reply. But it only says completed. And At NVC. There no word like AOS

please see link which explains. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=1822387911

Timeline
4 hours ago, NihalV said:

#5 - Sound good.

please refer to the following as well.. VERY helpful in filling out the AOS.. Also youtube how to fallout the AOS i864.. Great advice on there too.. 

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864instr.pdf

Edited by JBMG

14 minutes ago, JBMG said:

The is great advice from Cadtousa. @ILKFC  Get your police certificate receipt/copy mailed out to the NVC ASAP (make sure it's the right police certificate you're ordering).. Once it's mailed out and they have confirmed receipt.. Try to get a hold of a supervisor..I know you're not in a rush now because of the schooling thing.. but i'm sure you'd prefer to have a CC sooner than later to give you time to plan, etc.. 

many thanks!!! this is really helpful!  will do that!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.