Jacque67

White Nationalist leads torch-bearing protestors against removal of confederate statue

153 posts in this topic

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

I bet if someone made you a white Russian in a bar you may have a seizure 

you'd loose that bet. that's my favorite drink, actually.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I bet if someone made you a white Russian in a bar you may have a seizure 

The left have obviously been completely disconnected from reality and are case study of Lewin's model of change.

Unfreeze historical perspective (white pride of yore was often coupled with denunciation of other races or the announcement of superiority, rather than pride -- that was the difference before), change the mindset, re-freeze the knee-jerk response. Now white lives matter is racist, but black lives matter is not. White pride is racist, pride for everything else is not. 100% stupidity.

Edited by IAMX

white lives matter is a legitimate racist group. i'd love to see anyone refute their existence or their supremacist intentions. same goes for spencer. he is racist. this fact is very inconvenient for him now, as he tries to normalize his views to establish a growing following.

and white pride is racist simply because 'white' didn't mean back then what it means today. if you were irish, for example.. you weren't considered white. seems like someone is trying to rewrite history, but the rewrites aren't coming 'leftists'. 

3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

white lives matter is a legitimate racist group. i'd love to see anyone refute their existence or their supremacist intentions. same goes for spencer. he is racist. this fact is very inconvenient for him now, as he tries to normalize his views to establish a growing following.

and white pride is racist simply because 'white' didn't mean back then what it means today. if you were irish, for example.. you weren't considered white. seems like someone is trying to rewrite history, but the rewrites aren't coming 'leftists'. 

So is BLM. They are a legitimate hate group as well and the fringe elements hate anything to do with white people. 

Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

So is BLM. They are a legitimate hate group as well and the fringe elements hate anything to do with white people. 

wrong. note the quotes concerning **** in my post, they come directly from one of the founders of white lives matter. they hate black people. 

please provide evidence that blm has been deemed a 'legitimate hate group' (they haven't fyi) and also, where they've incorporated 'hating anything to do with white people' to their agenda (good luck, doesn't exist). 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Except BLM has a lot of self-loathing white liberals who think exaggerated reaction to the whites of yore will absolve them of whatever white guilt they're feeling.

52 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

Perfectly sane. Not Californian or liberal or even remotely Democrat last I checked. Never used the words white devil, never made any revisionist claims, either... but you often jump the gun on assuming things about people here, when you don't want them to assume the same about you. Let me know when you want to have a real conversation on the subject instead of attacking people on which views you don't agree with. Your posts tell me to the effect you don't want to do that yet, but really it can be of a benefit in ridding oneself of deep-seated anger. If cyberfx wants to have a conversation of meaningful reasons behind history and the reasons our ancestors fought on the Confederate side, I'd be happy to do so, respectfully. But it's going to get wordy, and some people don't like walls of text around these parts. If he's willing, I am. If anything it sounds like he and I can find common ground on certain causes of the Civil War, actually as per what he said above.

I am very sure we can find common ground on the civil war, but I won't get too wordy today due to not enough time but I believe that we see eye to eye on a number of issues but not all. I firmly grew up with racist family members in my house as well, and it took some time for them to get used to the idea of me marrying a non-white woman. But they eventually came around to it because they met her and actually saw how great of a person my wife is. A number of people in the South are not truly racists at all I believe but are what's called "Seperatists". They do not feel that races should be mixing AT ALL, and by in large this is going away with the coming of the New South. But people need to realize as well is that it's not all white people doing this either it's black people as well. The majority of the South is primarily made up of only two races and a small amount of others. So it will take some more time to fully integrate and mix with other races, but you will still have the fringe elements on both sides. 

16 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

wrong. note the quotes concerning **** in my post, they come directly from one of the founders of white lives matter. they hate black people. 

please provide evidence that blm has been deemed a 'legitimate hate group' (they haven't fyi) and also, where they've incorporated 'hating anything to do with white people' to their agenda (good luck, doesn't exist). 

Look I never said White Lives Matter is a legitimate group at all, so your comment is a moot point. 

BLM has not been deemed a hate group and nor will it by the PC Leftwing Liberal Media. I did not say that the whole BLM hates white people, I said the fringe elements hate white people. But good luck trying to turn my words around. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I am very sure we can find common ground on the civil war, but I won't get too wordy today due to not enough time but I believe that we see eye to eye on a number of issues but not all. I firmly grew up with racist family members in my house as well, and it took some time for them to get used to the idea of me marrying a non-white woman. But they eventually came around to it because they met her and actually saw how great of a person my wife is. A number of people in the South are not truly racists at all I believe but are what's called "Seperatists". They do not feel that races should be mixing AT ALL, and by in large this is going away with the coming of the New South. But people need to realize as well is that it's not all white people doing this either it's black people as well. The majority of the South is primarily made up of only two races and a small amount of others. So it will take some more time to fully integrate and mix with other races, but you will still have the fringe elements on both sides. 

There are a ton of immigrants who believe they should only stick among themselves. The sheer mass of immigrants who believe this does not spark cries of racism and bigotry from the left. When the left only see white people as the problem, that's the end of taking them seriously.

15 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Marrying a Asian women does not give you non racist cred 

5 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Look I never said White Lives Matter is a legitimate group at all, so your comment is a moot point. 

BLM has not been deemed a hate group and nor will it by the PC Leftwing Liberal Media. I did not say that the whole BLM hates white people, I said the fringe elements hate white people. But good luck trying to turn my words around. 

you compared blm and wlm as if they were the same. they are not. no one tried to turn your words around.. pc leftwing liberal media? is that what splc is? :lol: