lucybelle

N-400 May 2017 Filers

2,388 posts in this topic

@lovelyalex Yay for getting your biometrics done. FX for a speedy turnaround. I cannot believe people show up unprepared for these appointments! Seems crazy to me.  I had mine Friday and I am just happy to have it over with so don't mind waiting for now. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, marklovetina said:

sent mine early this month and have my biometric sched this coming monday... the uscis will gonna send you a letter for your biometric schedule, indicated there the place, time and date... when and where you will gonna do your's...

I sent mine may 22 nd from Philadelphia PA . I am nervous . I hope they will email me NOA soon !

thank you for your response . 

Edited by hopephilly

Timeline
1 hour ago, level3 said:

I mailed mine on May 12. I got a notification about the fingerprint appointment letter being mailed out by email yesterday.

That's great ! Keep us posted .

i am waiting for NOA . They cashed my check may 23. Nothing came by email yet 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Called USCIS and they told me i have biometrics on june 14

Edited by Mehrdad576

Google drive link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5KGu0jl596_NV6atrShYnR0KXbMClOMCks07uhgESo

Feel free to add yourself 

Naturalization process:

05/16/2017, N-400 delivered 
05/19/2017, E-Notification and check cashed

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Waitinggame16 said:

@hopephilly I got my paper NOA 4 days after they charged my card. I bet with the holiday weekend everything is delayed a day or two so I bet you will get yours in the next couple of days for sure. 

I really hope that they will send it soon . 

thank you :)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, hopephilly said:

I am confused because some people say that uscis sent them the NOA by mail and others by email . I do not even remember if I wrote my email down on N400 . 

I put my email + my phone number in the N-400. I received NOA by email, physical mail, text message. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, marklovetina said:

sent mine early this month and have my biometric sched this coming monday... the uscis will gonna send you a letter for your biometric schedule, indicated there the place, time and date... when and where you will gonna do your's...

I sent mine from Philadelphia Pa to Texas . Waiting for my NOA

I sent my application N-400 on May 22 from Philadelphia to TX. And I have not received anything yet, just waiting now. I called to USCIS and they said that all N-400 form we have to wait around 30 days after sending packages out. It meant they will take around 4 weeks to give us the receipt. 

Hope it will be helpful for you guys who is waiting like me.

Regards,

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello friends. Sharing my timeline with all of you. 🤗

San bernardino California filer.

GC-Date: Aug/05/2014
Sent: 05/22/2017
Cashd:  05/25/2017
NOA: 05/25/2017
Fprints: 
 Not Yet
In Line: Not Yet
Int Ltr: Not Yet
Interview: Not Yet
Oath: Not Yet

Field Office:  Not Yet

N-400 San bernardino California filer.

GC-Date: Aug/05/2014
Sent: 05/22/2017
Cashd:  05/25/2017
NOA: 05/25/2017
Fprints: 

06/19/2017
In Line: 07/27/2017
Int Ltr: 08/21/2007
Interview: 09/18/2017

RFE: 09/18/2017

RFE Applied I751: 09/20/2017

RFE I751 Fprints: 10/20/2017

RFE I751 Interview: 11/13/2017

N400 and I751 Approved: 11/13/2017
In line for Oath: 11/24/2017

Letter Oath Ceremony Sent: 11/27/2017

Letter Oath Ceremony Arrived: 11/30/2017

Oath: 12/21/2017

Field Office:  San Bernardino, CA

Timeline
8 hours ago, Waitinggame16 said:

@hopephilly I got my paper NOA 4 days after they charged my card. I bet with the holiday weekend everything is delayed a day or two so I bet you will get yours in the next couple of days for sure. 

Waitinggame, thank you very much :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I sent my application on May 24 from Houston, Tx to Lewisville, Tx lockbox. Today, May 31- I recieved both a text message and an email informing me that my case was received on May 26 and that an official receipt was mailed out. 

I sent out form G-1145 E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance with my N-400 application letting them know that I wanted to be notified by text message and email about any updates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.