lucybelle

N-400 May 2017 Filers

2,388 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

After no news since the fingerprints notice on May 25, 2017, our case status changed this morning to "Testing and Interview" - the interview scheduling process will begin! So excited to see such a slow burn come to the next step. We're in Brooklyn, so the interview may still be 2 or more months off, but that's a relief because I need to study! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 4/21/2018 at 11:23 PM, Suzzzieq said:

Congrats to all May filers who have finished their journeys. It seems like majority May filers have completed their cases. However, i file in early May 2017 and my case is still at biometrics completed stage. My FO is Kendall florida and it is about one pf the slowest in the country. All i can do is wait. Maybe another 2 months i will hear something im not sure.

Dont think Dallas and Houston FO appliers have got past lining up for interview.. My wife & I applied on May 1st 2017..bio done on May 29th,2017 and in line for interview since Oct 10th,2017..

No progress after that.. I am not sure how many Dallas filers after 5 years of GC (not the spouse based) got interviews and oath from jan-feb 2017 range?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, seyda & zack said:

Finally I got My Oat Ceremony date, good luck everyone....

Congrats !

how long it took you from being in line for the oath ceremony to get the letter ?

i got a notice in my email and text message saying that I was in line for oath last Thursday .

thanks 

Do I need to take my oath letter with me to the oath? I never got it (got my dates over the phone).

Anything else I need to bring with me?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

For your reference, May and June 2017 filers...

Brooklyn NY
Applied 5/24/2017

Routed to the NBC
"Interview scheduled" notice 4/30/2018

Waiting on the letter for actual interview date.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

Received oath ceremony letter for 9th May (no name change). FO: Chicago, USCIS building. Interview was on 17th April.

My Wife has a name change, will she receive a separate letter for name change?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:49 PM, hopephilly said:

Congrats !

how long it took you from being in line for the oath ceremony to get the letter ?

i got a notice in my email and text message saying that I was in line for oath last Thursday .

thanks 

Hi

First I got text message 4/24/2018 Tuesday text message my status" in line for oath Ceremony, than Thursday 4/26/2018 I got text message and email ''oath Ceremony notice was mailed" 4/30/2018 Monday I got mail my oath Ceremony letter with date time and place. My interview date 3/20/2018 so its takes like 34days than in 1 week I got letter and I am going oath ceremony next week. I hope you will get  your Ceremony letter soon, Good luck....

Timeline
3 hours ago, seyda & zack said:

Hi

First I got text message 4/24/2018 Tuesday text message my status" in line for oath Ceremony, than Thursday 4/26/2018 I got text message and email ''oath Ceremony notice was mailed" 4/30/2018 Monday I got mail my oath Ceremony letter with date time and place. My interview date 3/20/2018 so its takes like 34days than in 1 week I got letter and I am going oath ceremony next week. I hope you will get  your Ceremony letter soon, Good luck....

Thank you !

waw, that was fast but I know that you had a long journey too so you deserve to be done shortly :)

I’ll have to be patient . 

Congrats again !

I am still waiting for my oath ceremony date. It ahs been 31 days since I was approved at my interview. My I-751 is still pending, so I am not sure if this has any relevance to it? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, NC1987 said:

I am still waiting for my oath ceremony date. It ahs been 31 days since I was approved at my interview. My I-751 is still pending, so I am not sure if this has any relevance to it? 

Where is your field office ?

really need some help:

My oath letter was sent to the wrong address; they faxed me a copy but it doesn't have any details except date, time and address.

What do I bring with me? Is there anything I need to know ?

Oath is tomorrow.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, topoftherock2013 said:

really need some help:

My oath letter was sent to the wrong address; they faxed me a copy but it doesn't have any details except date, time and address.

What do I bring with me? Is there anything I need to know ?

Oath is tomorrow.

You should go to the local office ( USCIS ) and they should  you a copy of your letter so you can attend your ceremony .

good luck 

Timeline

Hey every one !

my oath letter was mail, just received a text and an email saying  that my status was  updated : 

Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed

We scheduled your oath ceremony for Receipt Number NBC*.........We sent a notice with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony to the address you gave us. Please follow the instructions in the notice. 

One more step and I am done with uscis .

thanks to every body who helped me  and good luck to those who are still waiting .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.