Sonikurri

Ceac website immigration visa stuck on Ready

297 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Sonikurri said:

Unfortunately no progress still under administrative inquiry. What about your side? 

My interview was on 20th september this year. They approved my case and asked me to pick passports in 4 days. But CEAC status was stuck at interview. After 1.5 month i got an email in which they sent me a questionnaire for additional information like my social media handles etc. After that, status changed to Administrative processing. Till now its more than two months..date on ceac is updated but status is still AP. I m worried what will happen next. They saw my original documents and returned them to me and kept photocopies with them along with  my passport.Interview also went good. I am eagerly waiting for my visa to meet my mom asap.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

My interview was on 20th september this year. They approved my case and asked me to pick passports in 4 days. But CEAC status was stuck at interview. After 1.5 month i got an email in which they sent me a questionnaire for additional information like my social media handles etc. After that, status changed to Administrative processing. Till now its more than two months..date on ceac is updated but status is still AP. I m worried what will happen next. They saw my original documents and returned them to me and kept photocopies with them along with  my passport.Interview also went good. I am eagerly waiting for my visa to meet my mom asap.

If your date is changing it's a good sign at least they are working on your case. If they told u pick up ur passport in few days they should send it by now. They told my parents same things but it's almost a year. 

You have done best from your side, stress will give you nothing but sickness. You want to see your mom soon you will just pray and make yourself busy. Where is ur rest family? Sibling father? 

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/6/2017 at 8:10 AM, Sonikurri said:

Thank you for ur precious time and suggestions. I do follow what u said. I had very bad experience with embassy that's why I am little

scared for my parents. I went for 3 year Administrative process for  wife of USA citizen. I went though 3 time medical  in these 3 ending up congressman helped me to get visa. I just don't want my parents go though with same problem. 

Hi can I contact congressman to write to the embassy on our case......after my interview I got approved but my passport was sent back the next day that they want me to goto high Court to verify my divorce decree which I have done....our status says ready but on emails they said we are on Ap...for 3.months now it still shows ready not ap....its that normal??

Hi can I contact congressman to write to the embassy on our case......after my interview I got approved but my passport was sent back the next day that they want me to goto high Court to verify my divorce decree which I have done....our status says ready but on emails they said we are on Ap...for 3.months now it still shows ready not ap....its that normal??

Timeline
51 minutes ago, bukaldrinio said:

Hi, your divorce? I mean you are divorced or your husband? Who is coming to USA? 

What I understand Ready is AP. I contact my congressman though his website.Check who is congressman of your state. Go to his website find procedure to contact him. My congressman contacted me very quickly but he gave me same answer I get from embassy that my case in under AP as it's done embassy will issue visa 🙁

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Same thing with me since after my interview on december 12 and was approved the next day they contact me that they need some verification amd sent my passport back....and all they asked to to sendto them i have sent it....still wainting...3months plus now...so sad

Timeline
10 minutes ago, bukaldrinio said:

Same thing with me since after my interview on december 12 and was approved the next day they contact me that they need some verification amd sent my passport back....and all they asked to to sendto them i have sent it....still wainting...3months plus now...so sad

Don't worry one day they will issue visa to you. Don't be sad relax and prays.

• 7 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 5/10/2017 at 3:12 AM, Mehar said:

Any updates!!!

I am also in the same situation. I had my interview on March 27th, 2017 for K1 Visa at US embassy Islamabad in Pakistan. Everything went fine at the interview. The CO didn't ask for any additional documents but at the end of the interview she told me that our case need further processing. She gave me a 221(g) white slip with box checked in front of Administrative processing and a hand written case number on top. Since then my case status updated once on April 03, 2017. But the Status is the same "Ready". Isn't it suppose to be showing "Administrative Processing". Its now over 6 weeks now and no update yet.

How long it takes for issued visa?? 

I am in the same situation please help me out..!! 

Edited by Amnazaid

1 hour ago, Amnazaid said:

How long it takes for issued visa?? 

I am in the same situation please help me out..!! 

Every case is different from eachother so you dont know but Mehar case was refused and send back to uscis and where his case was expire because k1 visa expire when it's reach to uscis rarely cases got return from uscis for another interview what is your visa category? Best of luck 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Every case is different from eachother so you dont know but Mehar case was refused and send back to uscis and where his case was expire because k1 visa expire when it's reach to uscis rarely cases got return from uscis for another interview what is your visa category? Best of luck 

K1 and i had my interview on 5thnov 2018 and they kept my passport and give me 221g for more review my case..

19 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

And what about you?? Have you done with your inerview

2 hours ago, Amnazaid said:

K1 and i had my interview on 5thnov 2018 and they kept my passport and give me 221g for more review my case..

And what about you?? Have you done with your inerview

My case is i130 and they put me in administrative processing for 9 months and after that they refuse and then send back to uscis for revocation but uscis is reviewing my case since July 2017 and they havn't made decision yet still waiting 

• 5 years later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

***Hijack post removed***

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.