JessieABC

NVC - May 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, JBMG said:

YAY!! congrats!! :) Keep us posted and update our spread sheet when you get confirmation. WOO HOO!! 

Just got off the phone with NVC and it's confirmed. Case completed today, thank you and I will update the spreadsheet 😋🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Just now, Leo & Angie said:

Just got off the phone with NVC and it's confirmed. Case completed today, thank you and I will update the spreadsheet 😋🎉

YaY!!! Fantastic!! Congrats!! That was FAST!! :)

Timeline

HI lucky May filers who have already received a CC!! Congrats again!! :)  And thank you for keeping our spreadsheet up to date. :) 

@M&G_NL @JessieABC @Louie1988 @NBA16 @Feanix @Leo & Angie @Babybjorn

Most of you are already on the following forum thread. If you're not, please join us, you'll find others who are preparing for their interviews or waiting for an interview date! :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
1 hour ago, Leo & Angie said:

Just check NVC and my status changed from " submit documents" to "at NVC" also my AOS field has disappeared. Fingers cross this is a true CC. Scan date was 5/9/2017

Congrats!

I got the CC like a week ago but i keep checking here and it makes me so happy to see more CC's from May

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
1 minute ago, JBMG said:

HI lucky May filers who have already received a CC!! Congrats again!! :)  And thank you for keeping our spreadsheet up to date. :) 

@M&G_NL @JessieABC @Louie1988 @NBA16 @Feanix @Leo & Angie @Babybjorn

Most of you are already on the following forum thread. If you're not, please join us, you'll find others who are preparing for their interviews or waiting for an interview date! :) 

Congrats for getting your interview date! Wish you luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, NBA16 said:

Congrats!

I got the CC like a week ago but i keep checking here and it makes me so happy to see more CC's from May

Thank you 😊...waiting on the interview date now...congrats to you as well

Timeline

HI lucky May filers who have already received your interview dates! Congrats again!! :)  And thank you for keeping our spreadsheet up to date. :) 

@mia123456   @ricvtr22 @Sol1427 @needhelpinfo @ynes

Most of you are already on the following forum thread. If you're not, please join us, you'll find others who are preparing for their interviews! :) 

Timeline
1 hour ago, swelove said:

@JBMG thanks! Called friday and case complete, just waiting for interview now. I updated the google form. 

yay!! That's awesome!! congrats and thank you for your update. Incredible that you got your CC in 51 days!!!  But it def seems on par with their processing times as the previous CC's from Sweden received theirs in 44 and 48 days. And it looks like you'll get an August interview date as well. :) Keep us posted. Congrats again!

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Palmira-Cali said:

2nd SD: may 22nd 

Hope to be done with this NVC s#!t soon

Good luck everyone 

Hey Palmira we have same SD! Give us a shout when u get cc !

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Palmira-Cali said:

2nd SD: may 22nd 

Hope to be done with this NVC s#!t soon

Good luck everyone 

hey stranger. ;) Thanks for the update and for your update on the spreadsheet. Can you please share your checklist experience on the following forum thread? For example, explain what happened, and what was/is the solution.. 

Thank you!! Wishing you a CC very soon. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.