JBMG

NVC - April 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

1,184 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Great news!! Someone with a March 3rd scan date got their case complete (CC) on May 5th. That's 9 weeks and 1 day!! :)

If the NVC sticks with 9 weeks, we should start seeing some CC's next month!! 

Edited by JBMG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Just now, JBMG said:

Great newsQQ Someone with a March 3rd scan date got their case complete (CC) on May 5th. That's 9 weeks and 1 day!! :)

I wish ours was as fast as the email processing

Timeline
Just now, April Mora said:

I agree.. If that was the case, we'd have a CC within a week.. Saw someone get a CC in 1 DAY!!!  Makes me cringe.. Just simply not fair... not fair at all...  

On the CEAC website it stated processing time are at 30 days, but they told my husband on the phone 11 weeks.  Does anyone know if the posting times in CEAC are even close to being accurate?

Thanks,

Phadrea

Thanks,

Phadrea

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Phason said:

On the CEAC website it stated processing time are at 30 days, but they told my husband on the phone 11 weeks.  Does anyone know if the posting times in CEAC are even close to being accurate?

Thanks,

Phadrea

they are at 9 weeks at this time. Log in portion of the website is inaccurate. Plan for 9-11 weeks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Phason said:

Thanks,

Phadrea

They are not :( they just never updated it there. That was the usual wait time until they changed it . Wait time now is up to 11 weeks. We have been seeing case complete at 9 weeks though.

Timeline
39 minutes ago, April Mora said:

Yes I know.. we actually had the choice of email processing but our situation is a bit hectic and we are going to be traveling for interview so it was best for us to do mail processing. The wait is horrible ..but it's for the best for us anyway lol ..

Timeline
43 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Great news!! Someone with a March 3rd scan date got their case complete (CC) on May 5th. That's 9 weeks and 1 day!! :)

Awesome! Hopefully mine will come around the 5th of next month then lol.

Edited by Adreamer

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

They are not :( they just never updated it there. That was the usual wait time until they changed it . Wait time now is up to 11 weeks. We have been seeing case complete at 9 weeks though.

I had the option as well... BUT they said one email... i had so much paperwork, i couldn't condense it enough and ended up mailing it. Very disappointing... but we are only 4 hrs apart so we see each other every weekend anyway... 

1 hour ago, JBMG said:

I agree.. If that was the case, we'd have a CC within a week.. Saw someone get a CC in 1 DAY!!!  Makes me cringe.. Just simply not fair... not fair at all...  

I don't understand why there's such a big difference in time? 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, cadtousa said:

April 4th scan date. count me in. :)

Thank you for you joining us. Don't hesitate to bookmark the following link in your browser's favorites for a quick reference. 

NVC - April 2017 Scan Dates - Spreadsheet

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Dirrtin03 said:

I had the option as well... BUT they said one email... i had so much paperwork, i couldn't condense it enough and ended up mailing it. Very disappointing... but we are only 4 hrs apart so we see each other every weekend anyway... 

Ooh wow yea that is disappointing. But we will get there! For me the time is actually going by faster than expected. I remember I was 3 days after my scan date thinking I'll never get to 11 weeks but here I am in the 6th week and it really did fly by for me! Hopefully they keep it at 9 week wait though lol.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Just now, Adreamer said:

Ooh wow yea that is disappointing. But we will get there! For me the time is actually going by faster than expected. I remember I was 3 days after my scan date thinking I'll never get to 11 weeks but here I am in the 6th week and it really did fly by for me! Hopefully they keep it at 9 week wait though lol.

Wow, you're so close to the finish line! I hope that they are progressing faster. It seems like they are catching up. Maybe you won't have to wait 9 weeks.

I am so ready to see my husband again, it's been since last July. 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Shacues16 said:

I don't understand why there's such a big difference in time? 

No idea.. Nor do I understand why we all can't do email processing or CEAC upload.. what's your scan date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.