JBMG

NVC - April 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

1,184 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
5 hours ago, trininurse said:

@JBMG please remove me from spreadsheet thks

I understand.. But I hope it's ok that I've just removed your name and USCIS priority date. This way others from Trinidad and Tobago can learn from your unfortunate situation but not know who it happened to.. Please confirm that I have the right note.. "Checklist - NVC lost Police Certificate of Character, resubmitting it." 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

@krysten.danis @gili @April Mora @Mendoza.Love @Rafael G

Hello remaining April Scan Dates.  It's been 9 weeks since your scan date, click on the following links to check your IR-1/CR-1 visa case status:

Check My Visa Application Status

DS-260, Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application

If it says "At NVC" and your AOS information is missing.. Then you most likely have a completed case (CC)... Please call the NVC to confirm. 

See Example

I've discovered that the processing times may depend on the country you come from. So on our spreadsheet, sort by interview city and see how long cases from your country took to get their CC's. 

If your status still reads "Action required: Submit requested documents", you can call the NVC to ask if your case is under review. But honestly, I don't see how this really makes a difference as some people stay in review for 1 day whereas others 14 days+.. And the NVC doesn't always tell you if you're under review.. I would start calling the NVC after normal processing time for your country or after 9 weeks, whatever is later.. 

Please update the NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017  with your latest status.

• If you have not received a CC or you are not under review, update your notes. 
    • "June 22 - Morning - Called, still not under review"  (please put date first in your notes). 

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire.

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication.

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

================================

Calling from outside of the US

Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number

NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]

Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am (7h-8h or 23h-24h)

Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)

Time Zone Converter

Menu

Press 1, for English

Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

1, to verify priority date

2, to establish an agent, request fee bill or invoice number

3, to verify that they received your mail

4, to confirm date and time of interview

5, to update your mailing address, phone number, email address

6, if your case is at a US embassy or consulate overseas

7, for all other questions

Good luck!! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
51 minutes ago, krysten.danis said:

Is the NVC open today since tomorrow is a holiday?

Yep, it's open today.

N400 filed - online: 10/30/2020

NOA: 11/02/2020

Bio reuse: 12/30/2020

USCIS changed to "Interview Scheduled": 06/07/2021

Interview Date: 07/14/2021 Approved!

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony will be scheduled": 07/15/2021

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony notice mailed": 07/20/2021

Oath Ceremony: 08/06/2021 🇺🇸

I have been handling 3 different petitions in my family. We (Petitioner and I) sent Civil docs for all  3 petitions (Lets refer them as A,B and C) in mid April and had scan date of 20 April. 

I just observed that Petition A got CC and had one added  row on recently updated screen compared to other 2 case (Petition B received checklist and Petition C has pending review)

On new updated screen (6 step info screen), If you see on right side just above the summary information There will be case information as:

1. Case Number
  2. Visa Class
  3. Your case is currently at
  4. Foreign state of chargeability (I can see this only on Petition A which received CC, while I do not see this information on Petition B and C)

I am not sure if this can be new way of knowing if your case got CC. If other members can update here what they can see at CEAC, it will be helpful to others.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, krysten.danis said:

Is the NVC open today since tomorrow is a holiday?

Yes I called them today to check my case and haven't been approved yet. My scan date is 27th April .. Am so stress about it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 minutes ago, popat lal said:

I have been handling 3 different petitions in my family. We (Petitioner and I) sent Civil docs for all  3 petitions (Lets refer them as A,B and C) in mid April and had scan date of 20 April. 

I just observed that Petition A got CC and had one added  row on recently updated screen compared to other 2 case (Petition B received checklist and Petition C has pending review)

On new updated screen (6 step info screen), If you see on right side just above the summary information There will be case information as:

1. Case Number
  2. Visa Class
  3. Your case is currently at
  4. Foreign state of chargeability (I can see this only on Petition A which received CC, while I do not see this information on Petition B and C)

I am not sure if this can be new way of knowing if your case got CC. If other members can update here what they can see at CEAC, it will be helpful to others.

Hello, could you take a print screen and post here? This would make it easier to see. Thank you and good luck :)

event.png

Timeline
5 minutes ago, popat lal said:

This one is for Petition which got CC.

595a71761b6b3_Capture1.thumb.PNG.cb9183fe871d69f112f6b77a97e37855.PNG

Below one is for petitions which got checklist and pending review

Capture.thumb.PNG.a3043135dff859cc9e9604cf0a41e404.PNG

Mine appears like this.

2017-07-03 13.37.14.png

event.png

Timeline
3 minutes ago, popat lal said:

I also have those info, but I did not included in screenshot.

Did you got CC?

"Check My Visa Application Status" Action required: Submit requested documents  

The screen still displays this information, I think I still do not have a dc

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Scan Date: April 27th

Checklist sent out: July 3rd

Hoping to have the checklist in hand by the end of the week so I can send out everything before I leave to visit my husband for a week.  Sad that it had to happen.  Over all this waiting, but glad to know he will be here eventually,  Hopefully before the holidays and our 2 year anniversary.  Fingers crossed

Timeline
8 minutes ago, krysten.danis said:

Scan Date: April 27th

Checklist sent out: July 3rd

Hoping to have the checklist in hand by the end of the week so I can send out everything before I leave to visit my husband for a week.  Sad that it had to happen.  Over all this waiting, but glad to know he will be here eventually,  Hopefully before the holidays and our 2 year anniversary.  Fingers crossed

Hello how are you? I'm sorry for your checklist, but let's think positive, everything will work out, has anything changed when you do the online consultation? I would like to know because we have a similar timeline, and I have not had any updates yet.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.