smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

Unless they did a service request on you and gave you a reference number, they will not have a record of you calling.Β  You could call Monday or Tuesday, let the system maybe update over the weekend and see on Monday. Wishing you the best!!!

Whats this service request?? Β We don't have.. They didn't gave any service request. Then..??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
12 minutes ago, vml said:

Whats this service request?? Β We don't have.. They didn't gave any service request. Then..??

It is just a report showing you are requesting something or an action on your case, I've called 3x and never given one.Β  Not sure it make a difference

Timeline
27 minutes ago, TrIndie said:

I tried both immigrant as well as non immigrant.:(

Oh man.Β  Mine worked right away.Β  So sorry. I would try it again in the morning.Β  Then just call them.Β  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate when these things happen!Β :(

Timeline
Just now, Noonymoon said:

Oh man.Β  Mine worked right away.Β  So sorry. I would try it again in the morning.Β  Then just call them.Β  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate when these things happen!Β :(

I will do that. Thank you. I hope it works tomorrow 🀞🏼

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Clock said:

Help please

Guys i have got my noa2 by mail on 15th OctoberΒ  butΒ  how i will be able to get my case number?? Is it necessary to call for getting case number or they sent it thru mail ??Β 

Call 603-334-0700 about 3-5 days after you received your NOA2 in the mail.Β  Best time is after 6pm EST, they are open until 10pm EST

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

I feel the need to explain something for any new comers or who doesn't know about these scans(as my fiancΓ© also freaked out when he heard me doing it)

Β 

1) These scans are public information.

Β  Β  Β They do not have any private information included and we do not have any kind of excluded access to any database.

Β 

2) These are not different than what you find in your tracking apps.

Β  Although we sometimes get dates to some cases mostly non-k1, these scans are basically what you see when you scan 500 cases per time in your app that you can download for free on iPhone/android.

The only difference is we scan a bigger amount through the computer.

Β 

3) IP block still applies.

Β 

4) none of us can reach an information that you cannot get yourself. Unless you're not using the tracking site for your case. If you want to check your case specifically use uscis website. There is a link to track your cases and what you need is to put your WAC number.

Β 

Β These scans overall to see how they're moving so we can guess our timelines and do analysis and relax our heads. I wish we had any specific information, unfortunately we don't.

Β 

I'm so grateful for the person who created this script, and @ShoegumΒ who shared it with me and all the people who will be doing it in the future! Otherwise well, I personally would go crazy..

Β 

So please enjoy 😊 

i share @Shoegum scan in the group to make all may filers updated.. but the admin deleted my post it say its not relevant about visa..and WAC number should be private and dont like because it will affect the applicant cases..so i am sad that admin on that group doesnt appreciate it..it say not Visa relevant 😞

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, anxiety girl said:

i share @Shoegum scan in the group to make all may filers updated.. but the admin deleted my post it say its not relevant about visa..and WAC number should be private and dont like because it will affect the applicant cases..so i am sad that admin on that group doesnt appreciate it..it say not Visa relevant 😞

Wow...well it is not relevant unless they want to know what's happening overall and why they are waiting for 180 days instead of 90.

Β 

and here WAC1790363763 private information oh my god oh my god I just changedΒ the last 6 digits of my number and can actually put it in a website and it shows me info πŸ™„ And wow the things I can do with a k1 without having any info! I'll be rich! Like equifax!Β 

Β 

I can literally search and write by hand all the numbers from any apps possible πŸ˜‚

Β 

Now let's be serious. I work in a high security IT data company... thisΒ data isΒ not private. Cause anyone can reach it.

there's no password protection and when you call the uscis you need to give info such as birthday. You can instead share if you want the amount of cases but not WACs.Β 

Β 

however you can just watch it yourself and relax 😊

Β 

Β 

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Wow...well it is not relevant unless they want to know what's happening overall and why they are waiting for 180 days instead of 90.

Β 

and here WAC1790363763 private information oh my god oh my god I just changedΒ the last 6 digits of my number and can actually put it in a website and it shows me info πŸ™„ And wow the things I can do with a k1 without having any info! I'll be rich! Like equifax!Β 

Β 

I can literally search and write by hand all the numbers from any apps possible πŸ˜‚

Β 

Now let's be serious. I work in a high security IT data company... thisΒ data isΒ not private. Cause anyone can reach it.

there's no password protection and when you call the uscis you need to give info such as birthday. You can instead share if you want the amount of cases but not WACs.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

AMEEEEEEEN! :)

Β 

I am nosy: may I ask how far you guys got for April?

Edited by Swissmiss82

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

actually All May filers wants the update..only the admin and some Cr1 that cannot relate about the scan hehe but its fine..anyway am just far from.the approval... i am May 22 recieveΒ so i guess i can sit and relax for awhile

thank you for @NaesΒ for the reply..i appreciated..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

AMEEEEEEEN! :)

Β 

I am noisy: may I ask how far you guys got for April?

In approximately 6-8 hours (because I'm not home yet) I have 7000 more cases to go after I go home and that's it...

thank god I'm not doing it by handwriting πŸ˜‚

Β 

Well when you see WAC1790329866 ON THERE WILL YOU PLZ NOTIFY ME SO I CAN KNOW WHAT TO DO FROM THERE PLZ AND THANK YOU...Β  I already know about the june 1 and yes i got the document like 3 times.. Just waiting of a update or a noa2 rather..Β 

Edited by Nenaa

Just now, Naes said:

In approximately 6-8 hours (because I'm not home yet) I have 7000 more cases to go after I go home and that's it...

thank god I'm not doing it by handwriting πŸ˜‚

Β 

wooow that's awesome :DΒ can't wait to see these numbers hopefully this weekend then :DΒ wohooo

Β 

I think this weekend we should all pick a time where we all (no matter where in the world) have a glas of wine and chinchin to the success of @ShoegumΒ and @NaesΒ work and analysis the do for aaaaaall of us

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Β 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nenaa said:

Well when you see WAC1790329866 ON THERE WILL YOU PLZ NOTIFY ME SO I CAN KNOW WHAT TO DO FROM THERE PLZ AND THANK YOU...Β  I already know about the june 1 and yes i got the document like 3 times.. Just waiting of a update or a noa2 rather..Β 

Β 

6 minutes ago, anxiety girl said:

wow..you working hard

can you scan our case number

WAC1790336703.. trying our luck to have NOA2 😁😁😁😁

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Β 

the link to track your cases 😊

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.